Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FOA Moderators

Can we now put all this rangers thing to bed it is past and block all rangers posts its getting boring having to go through it all to find something about East Fife,
thanks
kenny

Re: FOA Moderators

Never mind all that, what number of bus am I on for Alloa?I presume there will be four going again?

For Saturday can I please be moved to another bus. On Tuesday I was on bus 2 and was put beside two guys who were clearly planning some sort of liaison in a caravan.To make it worse there were another two middle aged gentlemen discussing holidays with one in particular describing,at length,over three hundred photos of himself in Turkey. Some of these photos seemed to be of him with a hooker which bothered me because his two very pleasant young sons were there.
Imagine my relief when his sons later explained to me that their dad actually had his mouth round a hookah.

Avid fan
Never mind all that, what number of bus am I on for Alloa?
I presume there will be four going again?[/quote

If only I cannot fill one.

Not The Other Chairman
For Saturday can I please be moved to another bus. On Tuesday I was on bus 2 and was put beside two guys who were clearly planning some sort of liaison in a caravan.To make it worse there were another two middle aged gentlemen discussing holidays with one in particular describing,at length,over three hundred photos of himself in Turkey. Some of these photos seemed to be of him with a hooker which bothered me because his two very pleasant young sons were there.
Imagine my relief when his sons later explained to me that their dad actually had his mouth round a hookah.

I overheard the guy talking about Turkey as well and I have to admit, it did sound like a fantastic holiday.

Tam
Not The Other Chairman

I overheard the guy talking about Turkey as well and I have to admit, it did sound like a fantastic holiday.

I overheard him as well when walking up and down the bus everybody around him seemed quite bored,glad I was sitting at the front and that he does not come on the bus too often

I wiz stickin rusty sewin needles in ma scrotum to take ma mind off the constant shite comin fae the 'special one' looka likie's mooth. The cant wiz at the Tartan Carvan Park in Ainster the stories and photaes were all manufactured, Jist like his tan!

Have to agree, the guy was a boring twat.What are Original rose water turkish delights anyway?

zak
Tam
Not The Other Chairman

I overheard him as well when walking up and down the bus everybody around him seemed quite bored,glad I was sitting at the front and that he does not come on the bus too often

Unfortunately I won`t manage the next 2 games as we are going out on Saturday with Roger and Pippa who we met in Turkey. They are coming up from London for 2 nights so couldn`t let them down. The following Saturday we have a long standing arrangement to go to St Andrews for a wine tasting event.

You are class !!!!

Not The Other Chairman
You are class !!!!

When are you available for the slide show? Of course, the award winning Kofta`s will be made for consumption along with some very special pistacchio turkish delight.

Belly dancing is optional.