Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2012/2013 Kits

Had a look at photos fae the gers and alloa game, seems we're playing in the same kits as last season, or am I missing something?

Re: 2012/2013 Kits

Playing in the same outfit two seasons on the trot mate. The world has officially gone mad.

thats piss poor like, any reason why do you know?

I don't mind keeping kits for 2 seasons, it saves fans needless expense. The board got that part right.

But it's a pretty shit strip! By a 'home made' manufacturer, meaning our choice of leisurewear is also restricted. Umbro or Puma next time, please!

Facilities Fred
I don't mind keeping kits for 2 seasons, it saves fans needless expense. The board got that part right.

But it's a pretty shit strip! By a 'home made' manufacturer, meaning our choice of leisurewear is also restricted. Umbro or Puma next time, please!

STRIPES!!

Fifeyboab
Facilities Fred

STRIPES!!

AGREE!!! Has to be stripes...70`s style!!

I believe that next season's strip will a commemorative one to acknowledge the fact that it is our 110 year anniversary & 75 years since our SC win.
Can only assume that means STRIPES!

Would be cool if we could get someone to design a smart new club crest for the occasion.

New Club Crest Norman
Would be cool if we could get someone to design a smart new club crest for the occasion.

A wee bit early in the season for this one but I'll bite...

Updated version of this please...

Job done!!!

Fifer
Playing in the same outfit two seasons on the trot mate. The world has officially gone mad.

New home kit; badge now in centre of shirt, 1903plus stars on shoulder.

House of Fraser
Fifer

New home kit; badge now in centre of shirt, 1903plus stars on shoulder.

Hardly makes it new. If they think that'll make me buy the same kit over again then they are sadly mistaken

This fad for changing kit every season is ridiculous anyway. Strips used to last for seasons on end up until the mid 80's and no-one cared so long as it was black and gold.

Anyone over the age of 14 wearing a replica top in my day would have looked a right prat in any case. Football tops are for kids, adults wear scarves to matches. Strips are not leisure wear, they are for playing football in FFS!