Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Season Tickets Extended

SEASON TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!
The club is happy to announce we are extending the deadline for season tickets until the morning of the 22nd SEPTEMBER.

We’d really like as many fans to take this up as possible and remember you get the following benefits if you get as season ticket:

• Saves a lot compared to paying at the gate – an adult works out at £10.00 per game
• Saves 10% on any purchases at the club shop
• Gives priority for any cup tickets

The prices for all categories will be reduced to allow for however many home matches (1 or 2) have been missed by the date you buy it.

You can buy at the office in person or phone 01333 426323.

So if you’re still undecided or if perhaps if you think you’re too late to get your season ticket then just gives us a call or pop down during normal office hours.

Re: Season Tickets Extended

I spoke to a few senior citizens yesterday and they said they were not coming back to bayview and pay £10,two of them said that they will only go to away games.I completely agree with them,it is ok encouraging youngsters but why alienate senior citizens,it could have been left at £7 times are hard enough for everyone.

What are the prices for season books now?

have been a season ticket holder for over thirty years and also shareholder. I use the lounge before the game and buy 50/50 draw tickets and lottery so do put money into the club but was amazed when told at last home game i had to pay 20p for a team sheet. Why can't season ticket holders get a free team sheet as they go through the turnstiles - a small gesture but just another incentive. twenty pence is not a lot but what state is the club in if they are going down that route. to photocopy an A4 sheet of paper which would be two team sheets costs something like one pence for ten copies which is twenty team sheets.

I'll sell my season ticket after todays pish.

Coonsil Tax Payer
I'll sell my season ticket after todays pish.

me too ill join you. Going to sit on the hill till the team improves and a manager inplace that knows how to coach the team and buys players that are decent for the Fife. Relegation looming and embrassed to see the team support that might see less during the season after todays game

The next home game we will be lucky to break 500 for the home fans. It just shows how bad we have become when you read that people who have been following the club since 1946 have had enough.
We all knew what type of players we needed to strengthen the squad and give us a team that could compete in this league. What do we get? 3 loan players and 2 of them defenders. I don`t want to judge them after 1 game but they look no better that what we have already.
Nobody can come on here and defend that performance. Did any of the players not learn anything after the Brechin shambles. Some of them should be ashamed to call themselves footballers after yet another toothless, gutless, clueless performance. Yesterday they were up against a team who hadn`t scored a goal, a team who should have won by 5 or 6 goals. Michael Brown was totally correct when he said on Twitter that it was embarrassing and no fight. Thank God he cares and he certainly prevented Albion Rovers from scoring 5 or 6 goals.

The club is being run like a local bowling club and the notices displayed around the club about paying 20p for a team sheet (to cover printing costs!) just shows how amateurish we are. They seem to be happy to run the club on a week by week basis. What are the plans for this season? Apart from new draught beer and 20p team sheets.

We are a joke...on and off the park!