Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mr P

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305131_4526697656313_1212721129_n.jpg

Re: Mr P

Dont know how to put a photo on here but Every EFFC fan must see this masterpiece.Copy link and add your comments about whats going on here.

From the looks of it.

The older gentleman has just "sharted" with the slightly younger gentleman getting a good "waft" of the said shart

Hope this gentleman doesnt mind but I've photocopied hundreds of these photos and set up a stall at the Barras. It's a child safety stall and they are selling like hot cakes as the Weegies are delighted to put the pictured on the mantelpiece to keep the kids away from the fire. The feedback I'm getting is that since using this method, burglaries and infestations of mice are also showing a decrease. Business is booming !

Its obvious the lads are at Gleneagles, with Jim saying to Rory Macilroys grandad.... ya bastirt, another 2 inches to the left and that wiz a birdie!

Its obvious the young Mr J Fox lookalike doesnt think the mad scientists flux capacitator is going to work!!!

"Bloody Hell, this lot are worse than I thought".....says Stephen Pearson as he contemplates on whether he should sign for East Fife or not.

Some dirty theevin gypo bastard has nicked The cants yaks!

"I wish the missus would stop buying me that Country Born gel out of Boots the Chemist as it absolutely reeks".....says the guy on the left (although, having said that, fuzzy bear on the right can do with some!!).

I'm not quite sure why this person has been targetted. He usually sits a few rows behind me on the bus and has everyone in raptures with his endless stories of eastern European travel. Overheard one last Saturday about an older chap he knows (think he may be a chef) who has been telling anyone he can corner about a recent holiday in Turkey which in fact was a week in a rented flat above Caspians.

Fellow fans, I feel I have to reply to the previous poster who continues to make slanderous comments about a fellow, programme buying supporter and continues to support a fellow, non programme buying supporter.

Sources close to me say that ever since he has started his lollipop man job, he has been very hostile and has continually picked on this innocent guy in his late 30`s and his 3 children.

If it can`t get worse, the lollipop man and his "friend" in the photo above have arranged a "men only" trip to Serbia!! The excuse that the Scotland national football team are playing is allegedly only covering up the real reason why they are going.

You spell like a Gypsy you illiterate fud.

What we have here is a graphic example of the torture an EF fan has to put themselves through whilst watching their beloved team in action.

The trip to Serbia is partly to watch Scotland play but more importantly the spectator known only as Mr P has been hired as our trip planner so that we are able to savour the delights of eastern Europe.

Think this photo was taken at the end of season game at Gayfield a few years back.This is Mr Ps reaction to seeing his good friend Toj walking into the ground in drag.

It is indeed a strange photo the chap with the big lips and big mamma looks and the dyed blond are not talking.These two are normally heard before you see them.It might well be that big lips has had an involuntary movement of the lips because he has not spoken for a few seconds.But its probably because they are lost for words with the pish they are watching.