Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
O/T Ballingry Rovers watch

See here...

Bobby Linn, 12 goals in 9 apps.
Craig O'Reilly 8 goals in 8 starts
Smarty 3 goals in 10,

Re: O/T Ballingry Rovers watch

who`s the guy in the first pic?

Who gives a fuck!!!!

We all dream of a team of johnny smarts

I named my fish Bobby Linn..

It Died.....

We Cried.....

Its Over

If the rumours about how much cash Linn is on at Ballingry are true then I can't blame the lad for going.
But there is no doubt that he's far too good for the level he's playing at.

Bobby Linn hates it at Ballingry, fact.

DPH

Why?, has someone written on the Ballingry forum about him!!

gladstone fifer
DPH

Why?, has someone written on the Ballingry forum about him!!

junior football's answer to Ian Black of newco.A money grabbing tosser.

Better than being a Cowden troll

That was almost funny,try again you might improve there again you might not.

cowdengelly
junior football's answer to Ian Black of newco.A money grabbing tosser.
hardly a money grabbing tosser. East Fife fans were calling for his departure as he failed to conjure up miracles every game...

He couldn't refuse the money he was offered.

Can we buy him back now with some of the The Rangers money ?

The money from The Rangers game, when received, is allegedly being used to buy a heated cover for the pitch, with the rest going to the running of the club. I would've hoped that Durie would've received some money to spend on players, especially after todays shambles.

The cheque arrived sometime lastweek, £40,000.

mr anon
The cheque arrived sometime lastweek, £40,000.

45,000 punters paid into that game.

They've now added John Martin - another ex-Fifer.

cowdengelly
That was almost funny,try again you might improve there again you might not.

Well your poor excuess of a ground is almost funny tae to support that s**t. try again my name is billy c**t not silly c**t so jump back to google and type in the word blue brazil ya nutter your so funny forgot to laugh cough are you DB by any chance?

Craig O'Reilly allegedly hates it and is on the transfer list !

As with the hissy threads i think this is the same,who gives a shit about ballingry fuckin rovers,probably not even people from ballingry,move on ffs,these players used to play for us but not anymore.Some folks are just obsessed with former players who chose to leave or weren't good enough.MOVE ON please

If you aren't interested, don't read the posts and don't comment on it. Ballingry have a lot of ex players so of course there is interest.

22 goals in 16 games from Bobby Linn. I see they've now signed Murray McDowell too...

Joe
If you aren't interested, don't read the posts and don't comment on it. Ballingry have a lot of ex players so of course there is interest.

Also, most of these guys were good players for us.

Just read on the Fife football forum that an unnamed senior club has offered £30,000 for one of their players. Apparently, it's not Bobby Linn though.

Alan
Just read on the Fife football forum that an unnamed senior club has offered £30,000 for one of their players. Apparently, it's not Bobby Linn though.

No,Linn's going to Dundee or Dunfermline remember

Naw he's going to a wee Diddy team in div 3......RANGERS lol

0-0 for the second string East Fife against Sauchie today. Hissie scored 5 and by the looks of it congratulated his ex team mates straight after his game to say well done and hoped they had turned the corner. So for all numpties that said the big man is against East Fife in tweets...you talk pish. I have never seen him slaughter East Fife and if you think otherwise prove it