Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dafc fan

Just read on dafc.net a Pars fan saying he's hearing rumours around Inverkeithing that your manager has been rushed back into hospital after suffering a massive stroke. I pray this is not true, or over exaggerated. Whatever has happened, I hope Gordon's ok and has a speedy recovery. Get well soon Jukebox!!

Re: dafc fan

Holy shit. That sounds pretty serious.

Here's the thread. Not sure if it's new or if this is what has happened to him initially a few weeks back:

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1203376&t=1203376

If this is true, then my thoughts are with him and hope he pulls through ok.

He's a true Fife legend.

Scott is just tweeted that he's away to coach kids.

If Durie was rushed to hospital I'm sure his son wouldn't be at work.

I checked out the claim with the club this morning and Eugene has just phoned the office to say that these stories are not true.

Good news.

Good news indeed. We all like a bit of gossip on these forums along with the banter and a wee sweary or two, but it may be wise to have facts and verification before posting on a subject as serious as this, even though I'm sure there was absolutely no malice in the original post from the Dark Side.

Great news!

Dysart Lino
Good news indeed. We all like a bit of gossip on these forums along with the banter and a wee sweary or two, but it may be wise to have facts and verification before posting on a subject as serious as this, even though I'm sure there was absolutely no malice in the original post from the Dark Side.

You are right my friend