Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
league cup

Hello plebs,just a wee note from parkhead we're doon but it's only half time.What are youse lot not doing.

Re: league cup

Eh u got pumped 4-1 ... Your point is caller? #linowanker

ok 4-1 same as yourselves against that third div lot from out west and you got a better pay day.Be warned never trust the hoards in green.

'The hoards in green' what is that supposed to mean?

4-1 sums up the difference between us.

boreland lino
ok 4-1 same as yourselves against that third div lot from out west and you got a better pay day.Be warned never trust the hoards in green.

You haven't come back to explain yourself; what's up? Cat got your tongue?

what were the two crowd figures when you played newco and when we played the hoards in green.That will tell you a story.The rest you can make up.

I think he was hoping raith would get a big pay day from the Celtic game. But only 13000 could be bothered to follow follow their team. The other 65000 must have been in Seville.

The ferries must have been cancelled with the weather on Tuesday, that's how 20000 of them were missing. Amazing the support the Huns are getting this season, but those who got 4 year jail sentences for Manchester will be getting out now and champin' at the bit to get back, probably unaware that their team is gone and that a new club has been formed to play on the piece of land in Govan that Charles Green bought in the summer.

What is the point you are trying to make my friend? A straight answer would do.

Tell me is your favourite colour green and white with a shamrock as a badge.If you are not able to draw your own ideas from this post I if I were you would sue the education system from where you come from.

Another riveting post from one of our KDY neighbours who just love to come on the AFTN forum as their own one is probably sooooo boring, only guessing mind you as I've never felt the need to visit.

The boy from Kirkcaldy is right about the alledged best team in Scotland and their so called fickle supporters where were they on Tuesday.