Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Latest....

Bobby Barr

0-1 East Fife.

looks a great signing. Credit where its due.

Re: Latest....

Paul McManus opens his account.

Braw!

2 Nil!!! McManus!!

3-1 up at half time

All the score services seem to have packed it in just before half time for games all over the country. Any news on the latest ?

6-2 to the fife! Barr, McManus, Wardlaw x2, Pollock x2

Bayviewboy
6-2 to the fife! Barr, McManus, Wardlaw x2, Pollock x2

WTF???????????? Keep updatng please.

Surely someone taking the piss.

No wonder the vidi-printer's all over the country have broken doon.

Following tweets from AngusFifer who is at the game!

I can see us winning this league, or at the very least making the play-offs.

Unreal!... Brill!

Sky sports has updated and Still has it at 1-3 ????

just phoned strantaer fc and was told 6 1 east fife

I'm hearing Sean Palickza scored a hat-trick.

Wardlaw confirms on twitter

6-2

Well done everyone!

Brilliant result and good to see the new guys making an impact.

Much respect to Angus Fifer. A gargantuan trek from Abroath to Stranraer. That guy epitomises the phrase Keep Calm Support the Fife.

Awfy braw, awfy braw....

Believe we have a good squad that we can turn into a real team...

Just my luck - couldn't make it to Stranraer today as I've only just arrived home from holiday. Always happens when I'm not there . . . . missed the historic wins in recent years against St Mirren and Aberdeen and also the home 6-0 thrashing of Dumbarton. Am I a jinx?

Of coarse you are,always have been.

Hooray V for victory,at least a pint of lager will be more enjoyable tonight,and the cat is safe from a booting when i get in later.Gordon chilsom has made a few good decisions today,darren smith was needing a rest as out off form last few games,and both full backs needing a rest after last week as well.Ah well ochielview her we come next week any chance of another 6 on the road.

Jim Corstorphine
Just my luck - couldn't make it to Stranraer today as I've only just arrived home from holiday. Always happens when I'm not there . . . . missed the historic wins in recent years against St Mirren and Aberdeen and also the home 6-0 thrashing of Dumbarton. Am I a jinx?

ANOTHER holiday????

He's only ever 4 weeks away from his next holiday!

Well done to the team and staff. That is an exceptional result away from home and a great reward for all those who travelled. Dukebox back soon rattling goals in and some new faces... Things are looking up

Sparky
Brilliant result and good to see the new guys making an impact.

Much respect to Angus Fifer. A gargantuan trek from Abroath to Stranraer. That guy epitomises the phrase Keep Calm Support the Fife.

Agree totally ,

With no bus running I didn't go and I am spitting feathers. A great result and well done to the team for picking themselves up. A special mention to all who travelled to Stranraer.
Got a text earlier saying the bus is back on for Stenhousemuir so hopefully it will be full.

Tam
Jim Corstorphine

ANOTHER holiday????

You know what these pensioners are like Tam. Nothing else to do except go away on holidays.

Another great SAGA deal by Mr Corstorphine no doubt.Cant wait to be his age.