Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fife Flyers - Half Price Entry

Fife Flyers can reveal that they have agreed a half price deal for Fife's four big football teams. Season ticket holders from each of the top teams in Fife are eligible for half price entry at our next home game on 8th December. The #PackTheBarn event will see Fife host the defending EIHL champions Belfast Giants and all season ticket holders from Fife's top football teams can gain half price entry for the game.

Season ticket holders for Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline Athletic, East Fife and Raith Rovers have been invited to come along with a valid season ticket to take up the special half price offer.

Commercial Manager, Allan Paul said, "Like the four teams, we are also a professional club representing the county in a professional sport and there is no reason why we can't all work together on certain projects that will benefit all sets of supporters. We are all Fife teams and need to reach out to the people of the county."

Ticket prices are normally £15 for adults, £10 concessions/OAPs and £8 for under 16s.

If you have any queries please contact Fife Flyers at webmaster@fifeflyers.co.uk.

Flyers takes on Belfast Giants in the Rapid Solicitors Elite Ice Hockey League on Saturday 8th December (7:15pm face-off). Tickets can be purchased online via www.fifeflyers.co.uk or from Fife Ice Arena on 01592595100.

Re: Fife Flyers - Half Price Entry

gid gesture like

For anyone who has been at hockey before and have been thinking of going back. then this is the game to go to, Flyers have a great night lined up, both on and of the ice. And its not quite as cold as Bayview.

A good deal for season ticket holders aswell.

Think I will take the boys to that. Decent offer.

Tam
Think I will take the boys to that. Decent offer.

It is a great offer and there's been a big push to 'fill the barn' over the last fortnight.

Well worth a trip along to Kirkcaldy for this.

Is there a pitch inspection tomorrow or is it playable?

Went along to take adavantage of the season ticket offer with my 2 sons (under 16) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would however say that the woman in the ticket booth needs to sharpen up on her arithmetic as I was charged £23 for an adult and 2 kids when it should have been £15.50?

So what did you pay £15.50 or £23.00 ?

£23 as I didn't check what the prices were beforehand, only that it was half price. Oh well, its Christmas.

If only the Stranraer game hadnt been cancelled I could have saved you that money. The vital Flyers deal info appeared in the Beyond the Breeze block column. Mind you you would have to have forked out £15 quid for the game plus programme. Treat it as a donation to Kirkcaldys most successful sports team.

It was £23 well spent as we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tam

It was some game, eh?

What was the final score ?????????????????????????

big rab
What was the final score ?????????????????????????

4-1 to Fife. Belfast had only lost two games in regulation time up until then.

Do they have terracing?

Jonathan
Tam

It was some game, eh?

It was very good although the Belfast player took a sore one on the face...OUCH!!

Tam
Jonathan
Tam

It was some game, eh?

It was very good although the Belfast player took a sore one on the face...OUCH!!

did you see the pics of his mouth ouch!!! don't wish injury on anyone but if he hadn't given the flyers player that little extra push over the board it wouldn't have happened. much tougher than football players though.