Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
supporters club meeting

Just to remind members that there will be a supporters club meeting on Thursday
6th December at 7.30pm at New Bayview.

Re: supporters club meeting

Sorry won't make it going for pre Christmas drinks to Edinburgh, weather permitting lol xx

I am sure you will have a designated teetotal driver with you.

Too true big rab he is called mr train driver lol x

That'll be in the weee widden hut behind the goals then huds aboot 3 just a fine size fur you cunts.

Do you not realise the irony in your post?

na no really we have terracing behind oor goals wit dae you lot hiv,a brick wa.

.cowdengelly
na no really we have terracing behind oor goals wit dae you lot hiv,a brick wa.

I think he meant your fans, or more lack of, you thick twat.

Aye and your crowded out every week eh!

.cowdengelly
Aye and your crowded out every week eh!

Still more than double Your poor excuse for a support.

Children, children, please stop this silly bickering. Should Fife's 3 wee teams (inc us) not be getting our heads together to try to help the big team pay their 12 and a half grand leccy bill, so they can start to invest in strengthening their team in the January window, giving them the best chance to win promotion and re-claim their rightful place in the SPL? Or are you all of a small minded, twisted nature, happy to score petty points off each other?
Merry Christmas to you all.

Personally I admire the Cowdung board, as how they manage to pay bills and staff in order to get them to the 1ST Div is due some credit. That from a team who is so poorly supported and have probably one of the worst grounds in Scotland if not Europe. Really wonder how they have managed it. Ok they will be back in Div 2 next season but for the Kingdoms wee team they have done well. Clearly much is down to Colin Cameron who I hope gets a good job in the future. It will be great to go to Cowdung next season with more fans than the home side. Hopefully they will look forward to us complaining about the state of the place. Last year I was sat in the stand when one of their fans tried to make a bit of noise by clapping, stamping feet and singing in a neolithic tone. As he stamped his foot it went through the wooden floor board. That ground needs a bulldozer.

As for helping the Pars save themselves ! Get real, more chance me putting my hand in my pocket for the Lino crew!