Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mayan Apocalypse

With the world going to end tomorrow, I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to all my East Fife acquaintances.
I would also like to say that I wish to f*ck I had remembered tomorrow was the last day as I could then have saved myself the hassle of fannying around getting articles and photos sorted out for Saturday's programme before the printer's deadline.

Re: Mayan Apocalypse

To make it worse Jim, printing had started before your photos arrived. The only one we had time to use was the match report photo.

Well, maybe that's because I was told the deadline was Tuesday, therefore the photos from Tuesday evening would be too late anyway. Wasn't until I opened my emails this morning and saw an email asking me to send in a match report photo that I knew they were needed! Desperate rush to get things together, but can't understand why only the match report photo arrived because I sent all photos at the same time to your good self AND the printer to make sure.

Won't matter anyway because we're all doomed.

Telt!

Are we witnessing a wee domestic?

It was him that started it !!!!!

Was not.

Was so and my big brothers going to get you.

Aw no I'm no!!!

Ha Ha . . yer on yer own, TOC! See ye ootside the morn . . AND BE THERE!!

So is this apocalypse no gonnae happen efter aw then? Or wis the apocalpypse aw aboot ToC & Jim hae'ing a fight?

The Mayan's were not as big and clever as people are making them out to be. They did not take account of, or understood, leap years so if the end of the world was to happen it should have done so about 3 and a half years ago.

Then again, maybe it did happen and we are all living a dream? Or a nightmare.

Supporting East Fife??

Defiantly a nightmare

You and whose army ?