Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
latest

1-0 bobby barr

Re: latest

good,we're due a win against them

2nil Campbell, although May have went straight in from corner kick

2-1

East Fife 3 Stenny 2

Crowd 408.... Circa 40 less than Tuesay.. Pretty damn disappointing.... Weather shit and last Sat before Xmas so no great surprise.... Personally think it was a bad move by the club... Should have stuck with Boxing Day.... May have got another couple hundred through the gate!... Ah well 3 points were a perfect early Xmas present... Now just Bobby Barr to stay till end of season cause that boy is total magic.... Great result, great effort... Perfect day!

The game was moved from Boxing Day partly because Bobby Barrs loan period would have finished and wouldn't have played. Great news that Bobby has signed till the end of the season !

Wow... Brilliant news!

Your so...................... right mucky sock.......... buts what with the ........?

Great game the day, in atrocious conditions. One of the few occasions that you can say every player did well. Absolutely brilliant three points.

i think the weather had a lot to do with the attendance figures... it was atrocious, but 3 very wecome points .brucey bonus in playoff position. cmon the fife

Team were great they really had to dig in second half as the weather gave them an extra man. Few weeks ago I thought Scott mcbride wasn't doing enough to close down opposition today he was excellent what a shift. Also big sammy he ran himself out today well done boys. Delighted Bobby Barr has signed until end of season

Much credit to the players today hellish conditions and would have been easy for heads to drop at 2-2 .

Really looked like a team working hard for each other ( just need to get defensive corners sorted out!)

Bobby Barr worth price of my season ticket alone- well done to the board I'm sure this investment will pay off!

Well done the board for getting bobby on-loan till the end of the season and another 3 points much needed, well done the boys that played after our shocker on tuesday at finding the net...much better and upto fourth but we need to focus and stay up at the right end now folkes. Missed this game was gutted i had to stay and work today...awk january soon...so happy we won though thats the main thing...Mon The Fife!