Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re Noisy Crossbar Statement

Japan doesn't really exist. It was made up by the Americans so they could enter the war without having to fight anyone.
This was your statement

I think you should give out an apology to all Allied troops and American
military, who have fought died, maimed in all the wars, to give us the freedom we have today.
It is evident you have never heard Of Pearl Harbor on 7 december 1941,the sneak attack on the US Navy ships.

If it was not for all these troops( British included )you would be speaking either German or Japanese today.

Why Iam I so upset I spent three years in the US Army and I proud to be a US Army Veteran,though I am originally from Leven.

Get your head out of your Arse and apologize.
It might do you some good to read up on WW 2 history.

Finally get your facts correct before making a stupid staement,America entered WW2 due to the Pearl Harbor Attack.
I have spelled Harbor the American way, thus no U inthe spelling.

Re: Re Noisy Crossbar Statement

HOLY FUCK

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Rab,

It's not his fault, they don't teach stuff like that in schools over here anymore (If it ain't on facebook it never happened) but I agree that it a thoughtless statement to make and highly disrespectful so I can understand why you are so upset.

In saying that, there can't be that many US Army war vets that visit this site?

Best. Bite. Ever

Bette Noir for the record I was in the US Army from 1963 to 1966 I was stationed in Germany.

I was honorably discharged before the shit hit the fan in Viet Nam.

I am classified as a Viet Nam Era Veteran.

Hope to be over next year and take in a few East Fife games, I have travelled on the bus with Zack & Becky also rode the train with Stewart &
the Burger Boys & Girl.

"Japan doesn't really exist (tongue so much in cheek, it's unreal)" (akin to saying the earth is a cube).

Reply....

"...get your facts correct..."

This is my favourite reply in the history of AFTN - ever.

Word spread quickly amongst my fellow troops in the good ol US of A that Noisy Crossbar had posted this. I couldn't believe it even when I read it with my own eyes. I'm sorry Big Rab but an apology just won't cut it. In the words of Ronald Reagan "Bombing commences in 20 minutes"

I have it on good authority that Noisy stays near Pratt Street in Kirkcaldy so let the bombing commence.
Go easy on the dynamite though as the last time the US dropped a couple of big ones hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians got blown to smithereens. Wouldn't want a repeat of that unfortunate incident after the greatest country in the world's recent history of helping out the Iraqis and Afghans.
Mon the Yanks.

St Pauli Fifer
"Japan doesn't really exist (tongue so much in cheek, it's unreal)" (akin to saying the earth is a cube).

Reply....

"...get your facts correct..."

This is my favourite reply in the history of AFTN - ever.

Yea mate , statement taken totally out of context this site has far to many sensitive souls on here !

Big Rab
Bette Noir for the record I was in the US Army from 1963 to 1966 I was stationed in Germany.

Hope to be over next year and take in a few East Fife games, I have travelled on the bus with Zack & Becky also rode the train with Stewart &
the Burger Boys & Girl.

Hi Rab looking forward seeing you again sometime soon I hope.

How is the weather where you are Rab?

Big Rab

the Burger Boys & Girl.

Look forward to hearing your stories my friend