Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prima Donnas

I see Steve Hislop is having a go in the Sunday Sun about some of the East Fife players he played with being Pima Donnas thinking that they are better than they really are.

Re: Prima Donnas

Dont read the Sun so havent read the article, but i dont think that anybody could disagree with what he is saying. Most fans have known that for a while.

But for it to come from him is a bit rich surely. For me he was dreadful in most of the games he played for us and at times embarassing throwing himself about at the slightest touch. This is a guy who also has previous for causing dressing room unrest. Also thinks he is to good for Junior footy but couldnt buy a goal in the 2nd.

Probably some truth in his article but i would take it more seriously from a more credible source and not a bitter over the hill glorified forum troll. He will check this for any reaction as well.

I dont buy the Sun either but I hope he has finally had the guts to name who exactly he is accusing of this. Since leaving the club he has made various statements to that effect.

Maybe he is being ironic since he must have been one of the thinnest skinned players ever to pull on the black and gold and was prone to the odd Hissy fit when things didnt go his way.

Good luck to him in his new career tho.

Amazed
Dont read the Sun so havent read the article, but i dont think that anybody could disagree with what he is saying. Most fans have known that for a while.

But for it to come from him is a bit rich surely. For me he was dreadful in most of the games he played for us and at times embarassing throwing himself about at the slightest touch. This is a guy who also has previous for causing dressing room unrest. Also thinks he is to good for Junior footy but couldnt buy a goal in the 2nd.

Probably some truth in his article but i would take it more seriously from a more credible source and not a bitter over the hill glorified forum troll. He will check this for any reaction as well.

Could not have put it better myself.

Well said Amazed!The guy is a total dick and one of the worst players I have had the misfortune of seeing in an EF shirt!

Trollhunter
Well said Amazed!The guy is a total dick and one of the worst players I have had the misfortune of seeing in an EF shirt!

Hislop's a total dick?? If so, he is in good company with the likes of yourself mate!

Amazed

How can you comment if you haven't read the article? Very brave of you to slag him off on a website but you would probably shake his hand if you met him.

Bob Kirstein
I see Steve Hislop is having a go in the Sunday Sun about some of the East Fife players he played with being Pima Donnas thinking that they are better than they really are.

Don't buy The Scum.

Remember the 96.