Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Joe Mbu

Gutted at the news he's left us.

He'd do a great job for you guys

Re: Joe Mbu

Vince Sinclair

Why has he left, Vince?

Welcome to East Fife Joe. Great signing.

Fifey
Vince Sinclair

Why has he left, Vince?

Rumour is a fall out with the manager. Brave move by CC as Joe is and will always be a huge fans favourite.

graeme

Source? Rumours on Joe Mbu Twitter website that he's heading to Stenhousemuir. I hope that's not true though, what a fantastic signing he would be for us. Just what we need in defence.

Aye a few people have said he's away to Stenny...

Vince Sinclair
Fifey
Vince Sinclair

Why has he left, Vince?

Rumour is a fall out with the manager. Brave move by CC as Joe is and will always be a huge fans favourite.

Got any more guys that are falling out with the manager Vince? 5 or 6 would be handy.

11 would be even better mind.

He is exactly the type of player we need and would be a big disappointment if we lost out on him or haven`t even approached him.

graeme

can we nick him from under stenny noses, he would be the type of player we need in our defence right now and a great signing too...come on the board and BB lets bring the player east and stay up!

If we can afford to bring barr and samuel here we sure can get Mbu.

Division Two here to stay
graeme

can we nick him from under stenny noses, he would be the type of player we need in our defence right now and a great signing too...come on the board and BB lets bring the player east and stay up!

If we can afford to bring barr and samuel here we sure can get Mbu.

Just heard he's Stenny bound

Just too bad we can't compete with the top clubs when it comes to attracting decent players.

Mad Man
Just too bad we can't compete with the giants of the game when it comes to attracting decent players.

If only more supporters would go to the games, that would surely help the cause, eh?

Jocky
Mad Man
Just too bad we can't compete with the giants of the game when it comes to attracting decent players.

If only more supporters would go to the games, that would surely help the cause, eh?

Jocky, you are a boring git!! People are geting fed up of our stagnating and therefore are spending their hard earned cash in other ways. That we can't compete with Stenhousemuir in signing players is distressing and has nothing to do with 10 people not going to games anymore.

Fat Doug
Jocky
Mad Man

Jocky, you are a boring git!! People are geting fed up of our stagnating and therefore are spending their hard earned cash in other ways. That we can't compete with Stenhousemuir in signing players is distressing and has nothing to do with 10 people not going to games anymore.

Yes it was those big gates at Ochilview that swung it!

Fat Doug
Jocky
Mad Man

I could say the same thing about you and your mates about your constant jibes. In fact I will, ya boring whinging gits!

Has it crossed your mind, that East Fife were not actually competing for Mr Mbu's signature? So, why the f*ck are you saying we can't compete with Stenhousemuir? Get a grip FD and stop imagining things. Are you SPF, by any chance?

It's only 10 people not going to games now is it?

Jocky
Fat Doug
Jocky
Mad Man

I could say the same thing about you and your mates about your constant jibes. In fact I will, ya boring whinging gits!

Has it crossed your mind, that East Fife were not actually competing for Mr Mbu's signature? So, why the f*ck are you saying we can't compete with Stenhousemuir? Get a grip FD and stop imagining things. Are you SPF, by any chance?

The fact that if we were not competing for Mbu`s signature makes it even worse for me. We are sitting joint second bottom and have been crying out for a strong, athletic player who can be a leader. Mbu is that type of player.

I personally would have him in my team before ANY of the current squad.

If that is the type of attitude shown by the so called board then they can stuff their season ticket for next season.

Jocky
Mad Man

Oh go on then, you are a devil....

I thought East Fife were financially sound for the time-being (or at least Rankine is following the Rangers tie)?

Why exactly are fans (of many years) stopping going to watch East Fife then Jocky ?

Tam
Jocky
Fat Doug
Jocky
Mad Man

The fact that if we were not competing for Mbu`s signature makes it even worse for me. We are sitting joint second bottom and have been crying out for a strong, athletic player who can be a leader. Mbu is that type of player.

If that is the type of attitude shown by the so called board then they can stuff their season ticket for next season.

That makes 11 and another one who imagines things. Get a grip will ye? I can't believe you guys are any more than 13yrs old, with your huffy comments!

Its a disgrace if we havent tried to get mbu! We need a player like him more than a player like bobby barr at the momment. He is exactly what we needed to sort out our defense right now. Big loss.

Jocky
Tam
Jocky
Fat Doug
Jocky
Mad Man

That makes 11 and another one who imagines things. Get a grip will ye? I can't believe you guys are any more than 13yrs old, with your huffy comments!

Where on earth on my post can you justify saying that I am imagining things??

St Pauli Fifer
Jocky
Mad Man

I thought East Fife were financially sound for the time-being (or at least Rankine is following the Rangers tie)?

Why exactly are fans (of many years) stopping going to watch East Fife then Jocky ?

It's only 10 fans according to FD, so I'm not worried now. As far as I am concerned, they are only glory hunters anyway. I bet they all went to watch when we won the 3rd, getting hyper listening to Telstar. A bit like yourself SPF - hypocrite!

Tam
Jocky
Tam
Jocky
Fat Doug
Jocky
Mad Man

Because, you have no idea whether or not East Fife were competing to sign Mbu or not, so why make a comment based on a fact you have no idea is correct! Work it out.

Hahaha...nicely body-swerved. Everything you post can be taken apart. That'll be why you didn't reply to me on the other thread.

People are not going after many years because they are glryhunters ??? Hilarious. I don't even think you believe that. I've news for you, we've been worse and had bigger crowds in recent times. Explain that ?

Jocky
Tam
Jocky
Tam
Jocky
Fat Doug
Jocky
Mad Man

Because, you have no idea whether or not East Fife were competing to sign Mbu or not, so why make a comment based on a fact you have no idea is correct! Work it out.

The fact that I put the word "if" in my post, confirmed that I didn`t know. Work that out.

Jocky

If we weren't competing for the signature, that's concerning. If we were and failed to Stenny, that's worse.

Jocky
St Pauli Fifer
Jocky
Mad Man

It's only 10 fans according to FD, so I'm not worried now. As far as I am concerned, they are only glory hunters anyway. I bet they all went to watch when we won the 3rd, getting hyper listening to Telstar. A bit like yourself SPF - hypocrite!

Oh Jocky, you've left yourself wide open here but I'll bite...

Well we'll see if they come back when we're having another crack at the 3rd division title next season.

Terracing Now!
Jocky
St Pauli Fifer
Jocky
Mad Man

Well we'll see if they come back when we're having another crack at the 3rd division title next season.

Jocky is winning this debate. None of the people who are posting in response to his posts, have any valid fact to back up what they are saying. You are now predicting that we will be playing in the third division and basing a question to Jocky on a total fabrication?

Jocky is speaking about himself in the Third person as he's forgotten to change his username to drum up his own support for the visionary EF board

You have completely lost it altogether.

It's a shame, I love your 'Opinion'.

Jocky
Terracing Now!
Jocky
St Pauli Fifer
Jocky
Mad Man

Jocky is winning this debate. None of the people who are posting in response to his posts, have any valid fact to back up what they are saying. You are now predicting that we will be playing in the third division and basing a question to Jocky on a total fabrication?

Erm, Jocky, you had forgotten to change your name when you tried to post as someone else to back yourself up.

Wisnae me!

We were not alert enough to get Marvin Andrews before Albion Rovers snatched him from Kilsyth Juniors and now an unsettled player from a neighbouring team goes to another of our competitors. Suggests to me Billy really needs a proper assistant who can be sounding out targets. Who actually is our assistant manager? Is it Bob Malcolm? If so what does he actually do and is he on the payroll. Serious question.

Jocky
Wisnae me!

Jocky,Jocky,Jocky.....It was you and you know it was. So stop being silly and denying it. As you said in a previous post.....work it out.

Sorry Tam, but it wisnae me!

Sparky
We were not alert enough to get Marvin Andrews before Albion Rovers snatched him from Kilsyth Juniors and now an unsettled player from a neighbouring team goes to another of our competitors. Suggests to me Billy really needs a proper assistant who can be sounding out targets. Who actually is our assistant manager? Is it Bob Malcolm? If so what does he actually do and is he on the payroll. Serious question.

Hmmm. Not quite. Billy Brown is well aware of who becomes available. If the player does not come to East Fife, it's nothing to do with Billy's assistant.
To get Marvin, all Billy needed to do was pick up the phone to him.
As for Mbu, either Billy didn't want him, the player didn't want to come, or the board would not pay for him. Remember we are shelling out £500 every week on Bobby Barr. That's a huge amount of money for East Fife, ten grand between January and May on one player, who will be gone after that so it's not even an investment for us. There is nothing left in the kitty for other signings this season.
I can't answer your question about why Bob Malcolm is still at the club.

Sparky

That is a good question. Malcolm and Brian McNaughton took the team before Brown was appointed but I too have no idea what the current set-up is with regard to the asst manager and coaches.

Jocky

Well, there must be 2 Jocky`s using the same PC. Work it out Jocky.

Jocky

Opinion, That's rich, true fifer my arse, stands forever (your worst handle), observer would the real Jocky please stand up, please stand up...

Tam
Jocky

Eh... naw!

Jocky, you are a prize lying fud.

Jocky
Tam
Jocky

Eh... naw!

Tam ? PLEASE let him defend himself ?

Jocky finds it easy to lie, like he has done here and been caught. He has also lied and lied and lied about not being an East Fife director.

Your having a nightmare jocky!!

Tam
Jocky

Tam !!!!! someone has obviously used jockys name to post on here to cause trouble ? his points are often valid ? don't you think ? tut tut .To the person posing as jocky

my name is joe
Jocky finds it easy to lie, like he has done here and been caught. He has also lied and lied and lied about not being an East Fife director.

What planet are you on pal? The imaginations of you lot (well the 1 or 2 of you that are doing all the posting), are running into overdrive now!

Jocky, if you are part of the East Fife board then I think that YOU need to have a bit of imagination and ambition!

We need a leader!!
Jocky, if you are part of the East Fife board then I think that YOU need to have a bit of imagination and ambition!

No anither wan surely?? Space cadets are out inforce tonight!

The £13 a game savings gang are always around druming up support on a friday nite

Jocky
my name is joe

What planet are you on pal?

Same planet as you, Jocky. The difference is that unlike you, I don't look at the state of East Fife through tinted spectacles.

my name is joe
Jocky
my name is joe

What planet are you on pal?

Same planet as you, Jocky. The difference is that unlike you, I don't look at the state of East Fife through tinted spectacles.

Joe,you look at East Fife through sky sports vidiprinter, we look at them on the pitch

Jocky
(well the 1 or 2 of you that are doing all the posting)

After your posting adventures/revelation tonight, you can't be serious???

Quite unbelievable.

SPF r u jist on here to mock the team,board and supporters? i'm so glad this forum works for u ?

you've set ur table, said ur piece(many,many,many tiredsome times now) got 1 or 2 wee pals on ur side, what is it u actually want on here, ur neither a fan or a supporter of the present team so why do u post on here?

I want East Fife to be a proud team/Club again, playing to their relative size and history, matching your Cowdens, Brechins, etc. More specifically, I want Jocky, being a member of our inept board, to take part responsibility for, and to acknowledge, the constant underachievement of East Fife, the downward spiral we're in and to stop publicly denying the involvement of our majority shareholder.

I want folk to have a reason to come back to Bayview and buy season tickets.

I post because East Fife are, and always will be, my team.

You don't even bother going to a game so your opinion has to be worth not much.

It looks like a loan deal to Stenny. I have to admit I've never rated him, I think he is clumsy and slow. He has also been injury prone and that is the last think we need at the moment. I also have a problem with cowden players coming to Bayview once they r finished with them. In general once they r playing for us they r not very good or out injured all the time. we need to back our current squad of players to fight to stay in the 2nd then let Brown build his own team in the close season when better players should be available.

St Pauli Fifer
I want East Fife to be a proud team/Club again, playing to their relative size and history, matching your Cowdens, Brechins, etc. More specifically, I want Jocky, being a member of our inept board, to take part responsibility for, and to acknowledge, the constant underachievement of East Fife, the downward spiral we're in and to stop publicly denying the involvement of our majority shareholder.

ok ! you've said your piece many many times...
i honestly do not know jocky or yourself on here but you and jocky are fast becoming the joke figures on this forum, and this is quite sad as you both obviously have a passion for East Fife at heart but this thread started with a cowden player leaving his team and bang! same arguement.. some guy shouts "fuck yez aw" on another thread and bang same arguement etc etc

For christs sake gie it a rest !

you'll be lucky if 30 people post on this forum so everyone is basically talking to the minority who actually go and watch the team.

if you have nothing positive to say then say nothing

30 plus Jocky so that's another 6 at least

EFFC 2013
St Pauli Fifer

i honestly do not know jocky or yourself on here but you and jocky are fast becoming the joke figures on this forum, and this is quite sad as you both obviously have a passion for East Fife at heart but this thread started with a cowden player leaving his team and bang! same arguement.. some guy shouts "fuck yez aw" on another thread and bang same arguement etc etc

you'll be lucky if 30 people post on this forum so everyone is basically talking to the minority who actually go and watch the team.

Bit Stalinist arent you? If would be a dull forum if only positive posts were allowed and you had to toe the party line. It's an unofficial East Fife website in case you hadn't noticed and I for one love all the debate and discord. The fact we have a bit of comedy gold from Jocky now and again just brightens it up a bit more.

As there is nothing positive to post about East Fife right now it would also mean there would be no posts at all.

St Pauli Fifer
Jocky

Quite unbelievable.

Your imagination is running riot again SPF. One of your lot obviously at it.

What are you up to this afternoon then? I'm going to watch the mighty East Fife, have a pie & bovril (or two) and no matter the result, I'll be watching them again next week, home or away!

Mad Man
EFFC 2013
St Pauli Fifer

Bit Stalinist arent you? If would be a dull forum if only positive posts were allowed and you had to toe the party line. It's an unofficial East Fife website in case you hadn't noticed and I for one love all the debate and discord. The fact we have a bit of comedy gold from Jocky now and again just brightens it up a bit more.

As there is nothing positive to post about East Fife right now it would also mean there would be no posts at all.

You mean just like when we win and you, SPF etc, etc don't post? I hope we win the day then!

Jocky
I'm going to watch the mighty East Fife

Even as a fan, I could not describe East Fife as mighty. Shitey maybe.

Jocky
St Pauli Fifer
Jocky

Quite unbelievable.

What are you up to this afternoon then? I'm going to watch the mighty East Fife, have a pie & bovril (or two) and no matter the result, I'll be watching them again next week, home or away!

You've posted from the same computer with the same username. Are you that dishonest/silly ?

Of course you'll be at the game, in your blazer, backing Sid and and his man to the hilt.

supporter
Sparky

Hmmm. Not quite. Billy Brown is well aware of who becomes available. If the player does not come to East Fife, it's nothing to do with Billy's assistant.
To get Marvin, all Billy needed to do was pick up the phone to him.
As for Mbu, either Billy didn't want him, the player didn't want to come, or the board would not pay for him. Remember we are r ther eiofshelling out £500 every week on Bobby Barr. That's a huge amount of money for East Fife, ten grand between January and May on one player, who will be gone after that so it's not even an investment for us. There is nothing left in the kitty forwdsignings this season.EitherI can't answer your question about why Bob Malcolm is still at the club.

Money was made available to the Manager during the January transfer window but he decided not to use it so that money would have been available to make an offer to bring in Andrews or Mbu. The fact that no moves were made suggests to me that Billy Brown felt he wouldn't be able to improve the squad he already has (surely he has recognised the frailties of the squad !) or he reckons he won't be at Bayview beyond the end of the season as he is finding dealing with part time players very difficult and therefore didn't want to waste money bringing players in that he won't be here to work with. This may also be why he made no attempt to sign Bobby Linn on a pre contract despite knowing that he was really keen to come back.
When Forster went back to Hibs, he should have been replaced and Andrews or Mbu would have been decent signings, but what happens is another Centre Half David White is allowed to go and play for Boness. There have been a lot of strange decisions at Bayview - Gormley and Keenan have been brought in but either haven't been given much of a chance or are no better than what we had so haven't really strengthened the squad.
Hopefully Billy Brown can steer us clear of relegation, get rid of at least half the squad and build his own team for next season that will be able to push for at least a Play Off place.

Jocky

How was your lunch today Jocky? Was it steak pie? I hear it is recommended. It's a bright sunny day, those East Fife tinted glasses will help. The future's so shite, you gotta wear shades

cmon Jocky and SPF ya pair o numpties yer fans are waiting for the next round.

Jocky
St Pauli Fifer
Jocky

Quite unbelievable.

JOCKY 40 SPF 30

SPF to serve

Okay Bette, I'm returning serve for the match -

Have you noticed that we don't get any wraith supporters on here anymore? Actually, one exception is Jonathan, but he was actually being positive about us in his last post (because he really likes us)!

The thing is, do we really believe that there are no wraith supporters having a go at East Fife posting? Could it be that SPF and the rest of his mates are closet wraith fans? If not, then the likely reason for no posts must be that there is no need for them to post anything derogatory about East Fife, as SPF and his like minded pals are doing that job for them?

They don't post because we are way beyond taking the piss out of. They have two other Fife rivals to compete and banter with in a higher league so why would they bother with small fry like us?

Terracing Now!
They don't post because we are way beyond taking the piss out of. They have two other Fife rivals to compete and banter with in a higher league so why would they bother with small fry like us?

Enjoy the game at PRATT Street this weekend mate!

Jocky
Okay Bette, I'm returning serve for the match -

Have you noticed that we don't get any wraith supporters on here anymore? Actually, one exception is Jonathan, but he was actually being positive about us in his last post (because he really likes us)!

The thing is, do we really believe that there are no wraith supporters having a go at East Fife posting? Could it be that SPF and the rest of his mates are closet wraith fans? If not, then the likely reason for no posts must be that there is no need for them to post anything derogatory about East Fife, as SPF and his like minded pals are doing that job for them?

SPF might be a number of things but I don't think you can doubt he is an East Fife supporter (in his own way). SO.....

NET: First Service.

You could have fooled me!! Okay take out the wraith supporter bit and leave the rest about him and his mates doing their job for them then?

Jocky
Terracing Now!

Double fault, that's at least two of us you have been accused of being Linos. Some things are below the belt.

Terracing Now!
Jocky
Terracing Now!

Double fault, that's at least two of us you have been accused of being Linos. Some things are below the belt.

And here's me thinking I was playing against SPF?? Now.... what is your post telling me, I wonder???????

Coming from a guy who posts as Jocky then backs his posts up but forgets to change his username

All confirmed and backed up by a respected moderator of this forum.

Jocky, you really are a prize sad arse of a man.

SPF miles ahead on points. He had the measure of you a long time ago.

Fan tastic
Coming from a guy who posts as Jocky then backs his posts up but forgets to change his username

What makes you think I'm a man, sweetie?

Fan tastic

BTW, not true! I wonder who you really are though?? I think the respected moderator should identify himself, don't you?

Jocky
Fan tastic

BTW, not true! I wonder who you really are though?? I think the respected moderator should identify himself, don't you?

You must be a politician Jocky, because you are very good at dodging the question.

Your response to Tam of "Eh naw" hardly explains it does it?

S-Pat
Jocky
Fan tastic

You must be a politician Jocky, because you are very good at dodging the question.

Your response to Tam of "Eh naw" hardly explains it does it?

What question S-Pat?

What is this all about anyway? Just because I have disagreed with SPF and a few of his mates and argued with them against their negative posts which are trying to encourage other fans not to go to Bayview, I am being seen as some sort of anti-christ. What is so hard to believe in that there are supporters who just want to support East Fife and are not happy when they see their team getting criticised unfairly in our opinion? If it were Rovers supporters slagging off East Fife, would you side with them too? Can you answer that?

You are obviously one of his mates too S-Pat and you are all sticking together by the looks of things, which I suppose is admirable. But what are you trying to achieve?

"Jocky"
i have known you personally for a number of years so lets cut to the chase shall we?
You are indeed a member of the board. Why you deny this is beyond me so in my opinion it`s about time you started being honest with both yourself and fellow forum users. Posting using multiple identities confirms this.
Perhaps if you were to spend more of your valuable time concentrating on club matters than AFTN petty arguments the club would be in a much better condition, more so on the park.
This has all become very boring now and both yourself and SPF should call it a day. Failing that get a room and continue this between yourselves.

Anon.
"Jocky"
i have known you personally for a number of years so lets cut to the chase shall we?
You are indeed a member of the board. Why you deny this is beyond me so in my opinion it`s about time you started being honest with both yourself and fellow forum users. Posting using multiple identities confirms this.
Perhaps if you were to spend more of your valuable time concentrating on club matters than AFTN petty arguments the club would be in a much better condition, more so on the park.
This has all become very boring now and both yourself and SPF should call it a day. Failing that get a room and continue this between yourselves.

I give up, another erse with an overactive imagination! If you have known me personally for a number of years, please identify me then mate! You won't, because you are talking pish!

Can I ask why you dislike East Fife so much? Why are you not addressing SPF with a similar post? Who exactly are you?

Please do "give up" and put this to bed.

Jocky
Fan tastic

Jocky, the reason I had checked your IP address was to check if someone else was posting under your name as "people impersonating other posters and/or posting under their name will find themselves banned".
Once I had checked the IP, I had noticed the IP address was the same. That is why I told you that you had forgotten to change your name when you replied to your own post, backing yourself up.
I hope that clears the matter up for you.

Jocky that burning smell is caused by your pants being ablaze. Look behind you!

Jocky fast becoming the ultimate joke figure on AFTN.

And a blatant liar.

I recall doing some voluntary work at the football ground and we had a tea break.A director was present and he started going on about running the football club .Listening to him going on he briefly mentioned that st paulia fifer would ruin this club if he had his way.Could my ears have deceived me.

Tam
Jocky
Fan tastic

Jocky, the reason I had checked your IP address was to check if someone else was posting under your name as "people impersonating other posters and/or posting under their name will find themselves banned".
Once I had checked the IP, I had noticed the IP address was the same. That is why I told you that you had forgotten to change your name when you replied to your own post, backing yourself up.
I hope that clears the matter up for you.

Thank you Tam. I wondered how long it would take you to come out with the fact that you are abusing your position as a moderator on the forum, by posting what you did. The post in question did not come from my computer, I can assure you. Can you re-check the IP addresses again and make sure please? I think the fact that you took great delight in your assumption when you made your post for all to see, proves that you are not exactly impartial in your position as a site moderator?

miss marple
I recall doing some voluntary work at the football ground and we had a tea break.A director was present and he started going on about running the football club .Listening to him going on he briefly mentioned that st paulia fifer would ruin this club if he had his way.Could my ears have deceived me.

Was the director, by any chance, keen to give the impression that he himself is the one who is really in charge and runs the club almost single-handedly?

fifer
miss marple
I recall doing some voluntary work at the football ground and we had a tea break.A director was present and he started going on about running the football club.Listening to him going on he briefly mentioned that st paulia fifer would ruin this club if he had his way.Could my ears have deceived me.

Was the director, by any chance, keen to give the impression that he himself is the one who is really in charge and runs the club almost single-handedly?

Shhhhhh !!! You'll give him away.

Jocky
What is this all about anyway? Just because I have disagreed with SPF and a few of his mates and argued with them against their negative posts which are trying to encourage other fans not to go to Bayview, I am being seen as some sort of anti-christ.

It's about you being a Director of the East Fife FC and denying it, lying about not being a director and saying you are simply a fan, nothing more. It's about you denying the Rankine involvement (and facilitating the cover-up and on-going shambles at the Club). It's basically about you being wholly dishonest given your position. You have an agenda as a director with a personal financial investment in EFFC. That's what it's all about.

Basically, you are a liar.

St Pauli Fifer
Jocky
What is this all about anyway? Just because I have disagreed with SPF and a few of his mates and argued with them against their negative posts which are trying to encourage other fans not to go to Bayview, I am being seen as some sort of anti-christ.

It's about you being a Director of the East Fife FC and denying it, lying about not being a director and saying you are simply a fan, nothing more. It's about you denying the Rankine involvement (and facilitating the cover-up and on-going shambles at the Club). It's basically about you being wholly dishonest given your position. You have an agenda as a director with a personal financial investment in EFFC. That's what it's all about.

Basically, you are a liar.

I can see what you are trying to do SPF, but that won't happen. As it happens, it is YOU that is the liar (without a brain). Your post is so full of venom, I think you must have had an incident with a director? I hope it wasn't sexual, but often there is nothing worse than a spurned lovers scorn, so it could very well be!

I will say it once more I - AM - NOT - A - DIRECTOR!

Now read that a few times and eventually it will sink in. You are really so f*cked up in your mind SPF!

Just when I thought that the scandals involving the Catholic church had died down you can imagine my dismay to read the accusations of a Saint having a "relationship" with an EF Director.
There are not many EF supporters left who prefer Bayview, and paying £13 to support a reportedly corrupt BoD to Saturday at Tesco (there are other supermarkets)but even they must have been left banjaxed by the revelations on AFTN that a Moderator has been self abusing.
Could it mean that those who are walking away are doing so on religious grounds rather than because of our performance on the park ?

Is Jocky really the anti-christ.

Anything written here is almost certainly a personal opinion.