Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
celebration lunch 15th March

If i'm not mistaken, Friday 15th March will mark 5 years to the day that East Fife won the 3rd division. Great memories of being on the pitch at Firs Park and having an amazing night out! To celebrate the 5th anniversary of buying the title, i am organising a special lunch. Rather than the usual spam pieces, I will be enjoying a mixture of baked pastry goods and cakes from Greggs the bakers. Unfortunately, the guest speaker will be a Pars fan as Simon normally has lunch with me on a Friday. However, the entertainment will be provided by YouTube videos of East Fife to remind me we weren't always as bad as we are nw. This event is likely to cost me less than £5 so will be an excellent value for money way to celebrate this special occasion. Sadly the community centre is booked for tomorrow so the lunch will be at my place of work. Does anyone else have any special events planned to mark the occasion? It's not too late....

Re: celebration lunch 15th March

I believe Paul McManus is going mark the day by scoring a hat-trick on Saturday.

coonsil tax payer
Unfortunately, the guest speaker will be a Pars fan.

Hmmm, sounds familiar.

KotS
coonsil tax payer
Unfortunately, the guest speaker will be a Pars fan.

Hmmm, sounds familiar.

dont tell me that this is the guy who is suppose to takeover the club.