Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sack the board

Time to get the likes of columbine, Stevenson and the gang to fuck, only we the fans can makes this happen. After being bamboozled with the rangers money going missing (in the boards pockets) this is the final straw for me as a long time fife supporter it's a very sad day to say I won't be back.

Any suggestion, plans etc welcome we must act now !!!!

Re: Sack the board

Archie
Time to get the likes of columbine, Stevenson and the gang to fuck, only we the fans can makes this happen. After being bamboozled with the rangers money going missing (in the boards pockets) this is the final straw for me as a long time fife supporter it's a very sad day to say I won't be back.

No-one cares mate. We`ve (most of us) have given up. You would have thought 4 decent games against newco next season would have been an incentive to stay up but no for this clueless shower. They will be quite happy in the 3rd.
Poor board, clueless manager, shite players = relegation.

I`m finished with East Fife. Won't be back. What we`ve been served up since they appointed clueless Durie and now Brown has been awful and we deserve all we get. I say `we'. I meant `they'.

Mr T
Archie

No-one cares mate. We`ve (most of us) have given up. You would have thought 4 decent games against newco next season would have been an incentive to stay up but no for this clueless shower. They will be quite happy in the 3rd.
Poor board, clueless manager, shite players = relegation.

I`m finished with East Fife. Won't be back. What we`ve been served up since they appointed clueless Durie and now Brown has been awful and we deserve all we get. I say `we'. I meant `they'.

How can you say that the club haven't been trying? Money has been spent to bolster the squad, maybe not well spent, but it has been spent. Nobody would be happy for us to be in the 3rd, that is blatantly obvious, so why are you saying this? How also can you say 'clueless' Durie? Is it because he played for Rangers, by any chance?? Gordon Durie has been extremely unlucky, is a good person and did the right thing last year when he resigned for the reasons he did. Why try to insult him? That is totally out of order to say that about Gordon Durie of all people!

Durie was useless as a manager. Should never have been appointed.

jeek

I think your comment stinks. How many games did Gordon Durie actually preside over and you are judging him on that handful of games! What a tosser!

Protests at the mound again?

EF supporter
jeek

I think your comment stinks. How many games did Gordon Durie actually preside over and you are judging him on that handful of games! What a tosser!

Durie was a crap choice and well you know it.
That pish that struts around the pitch at present the majority of which are his signings.
You lot have proved incapable of picking a decent manager for donkeys years.
If you had any decency you would step down and encourage the rest of the clowns in the boardroom to do the same.
Yer bloody ruining this once great and proud club all for the sake of the blazer.
Things have not really moved on since Derek Brown have they?
So whats your excuse for 3rd division football next season?
Love to hear it.

Tosser!

I bet you drink in the Den Inn!