Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
V Stenhousemuir

------------Antel

Durie - White - Campbell - Johnstone

Willis - Muir - Smith - McBride

-------------Barr

------------McManus

Wouldn't be surprised if Muir played at the back. He bossed Gemmil in our last encounter.

Come on boys. Have a bit of pride and passion eh?

Re: V Stenhousemuir

Keteoj
------------Antel

-------------Barr

------------McManus

Wouldn't be surprised if Muir played at the back. He bossed Gemmil in our last encounter.

Put Bobby Barr back on the left wing and up front Gormley and Samuel.

Must be due a win today? I'm praying for one.

I would def play Barr in behind the strikers.

Play Gormley and Samual up front.

As long as Bob Malcolm doesnt play I will be pretty pleased....

Im the optimist so fancy us to win 2-1.

And Stranraer to get beat aswell, hopefully Albion too

The key for the remainder of the season as far as I am concerned is for Muir and Smith to play in central midfield.
I agree that Gormley deserves a chance from the off,partnering Samuel.

Samuel is not fit enough to last 90 minutes; play him for 60 then substitute or vice versa.

sammy
The key for the remainder of the season as far as I am concerned is for Muir and Smith to play in central midfield.

They have playec in the midfield most of the season and look where we are,they aren't quick enough.Every other team in the league run and pass thru our midfield and get at our defence far to easily,i'd flood the midfield and try to shore it up with instruction to support front man quickly but to do that you need a front man who gets good enough ball to protect possession and can bring players in to the game.

Keteoj
------------Antel

-------------Barr

------------McManus

Well the boys haven't played with pride or passion all season so I cannae see them changing their ways with 4 games to go.

On the other hand I've got a feeling we are going to win today.

Quick nurse, the screens!