Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
east fife fc season ticket

Just wondering if anyone knows how much an East fife season ticket will cost for next season.cheers in advance.

Re: east fife fc season ticket

scuba scot
Just wondering if anyone knows how much an East fife season ticket will cost for next season.cheers in advance.

I imagine they will be giving them away on the cheap.
No great rush to watch 3rd division football.

Nothing. The club will be giving them away plus 50 quid.

I would imagine they'd get around a dozen takers.

scuba scot

10p

I take it all you guys above are Cowdung or Wraith supporters? Actually no, because they don't have to come on to this site anymore to wind us up, our own so-called fans are doing quite a good job of that themselves!

Reaction
I take it all you guys above are Cowdung or Wraith supporters? Actually no, because they don't have to come on to this site anymore to wind us up, our own so-called fans are doing quite a good job of that themselves!

Awwww didums

fact
Reaction

Awwww didums

So, I was wrong. You are a Cowdung or Wraith supporter then? That's why yer so happy. Fair play pal, I can handle one of you guys having a go at East Fife. It's the ones that think they support East Fife that gets my back up!

Reaction

They don't come on this site anymore because we are way beyond taking the piss out of. It's just no fun for them, we don't play them and are not likely to for a very long time. We are the joke team of Fife football.

Rrim Geaper
Reaction

They don't come on this site anymore because we are way beyond taking the piss out of. It's just no fun for them, we don't play them and are not likely to for a very long time. We are the joke team of Fife football.

We are the joke SUPPORTERS o Fife football mate! That is why there is no need for them to come onto this site!

Please Reaction, take the night off. You have said your bit, no one agrees, try again another day.

fan
Please Reaction, take the night off. You have said your bit, no one agrees, try again another day.

Mr fan. Take some of your own advice mate!

Reaction
fan

Mr fan. Take some of your own advice mate!

Jocky, why change your name?

support what 1 win in 14 games. might be wrong but I make it 6 points from 48 for brown lets get behind that. the guy is a fud . and to blame the supporters is laughable. he is out of his depth and so is the board

I have to agree with reaction to some extent.

Some of the comments about players, the board, the manager and between people on this forum are extremely negative bordering on toxic. These comments do not reflect well on anyone and are not helping our situation at the moment.

For what it is worth I was at the game today. Was Brown wrong for saying what he did, yes probably given the statements attributed to him in the media, but I felt he was making a statement to his players by his actions and showed a little bit of passion. I thought the players reacted well to the "brown gate" and tried their best in the 2nd half although the result did not go our way.

I'm not a big fan of those who absent themselves from the games and then offer their negative opinions on this site, not sure of the value of these comments in our current predicament. If you don't have anything to say that is positive don't say anything.

Darren Smith was a class act today, respect.

Panwithin

Some of the comments about players, the board, the manager and between people on this forum are extremely negative bordering on toxic. These comments do not reflect well on anyone and are not helping our situation at the moment.

For what it is worth I was at the game today. Was Brown wrong for saying what he did, yes probably given the statements attributed to him in the media, but I felt he was making a statement to his players by his actions and showed a little bit of passion. I thought the players reacted well to the "brown gate" and tried their best in the 2nd half although the result did not go our way.

I'm not a big fan of those who absent themselves from the games and then offer their negative opinions on this site, not sure of the value of these comments in our current predicament. If you don't have anything to say that is positive don't say anything.

I echo these sentiments.

Noisy crossbar
Panwithin

I echo these sentiments.

At last some sense

Panwithin

Brown's passions are misdirected and he showed a loss of control that does not reflect well on him. He is in a position of responsibility at the club and if he was my manager I would be questioning his state of mind right now. Results under him have been dreadful and this sorry episode has just highlighted his failings. He should do the decent thing and go or the Board make the decision for him.

BTW can you provide us a list of the positives at East Fife FC right now please?

Grim Reaper
Panwithin

Brown's passions are misdirected and he showed a loss of control that does not reflect well on him. He is in a position of responsibility at the club and if he was my manager I would be questioning his state of mind right now. Results under him have been dreadful and this sorry episode has just highlighted his failings. He should do the decent thing and go or the Board make the decision for him.

BTW can you provide us a list of the positives at East Fife FC right now please?

No.1 on the list -

We have fantastic supporters!