Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
billy brown lost the plot

Browns lost the plot, grabbing the microphone to argue wi a fan at halftime

Re: billy brown lost the plot

WHAT'S THE SCORE?

0-1 Stenny.

Brown lost the plot months ago. He should do the decent thing and resign.

1-0 down and Billy Brown seemingly grabbed the mic from cazza and giving the paying fans abuse.
Can see him sacked or walking after today.

2-0 now Fuking useless bunch of clowns.

Well 2 down now. GTF Brown!

Couldn't make that stuff up.

We are a shambles.

kenwit
Browns lost the plot, grabbing the microphone to argue wi a fan at halftime

What did Brown say?

Heard it was along the lines of "support the team or get the fuck out the stadium" what a silly silly man if this is true.

Just walked out after the second goal.We are a fucking shambles.Think this is Browns last game,he will walk after bemoaning the fans.Fuck sake he wants us to cheer and not boo after we have just witnessed the same goal we have been conceding all season from a corners.

Was it something along the lines of - "None of this is my fault, the players I inherited are a disgrace, they are ruining my reputation". That's what he has been saying to other managers.
He will not be in charge at East Fife next season. This is why I cannot understand why the board of directors have allowed him to remain in charge when we still had a chance of staying in the Second Division.

2-1 now mcbride

YESSSS COME ON EAST FIFE

"...the players I inherited are a disgrace,..."

That part is true and we shouldn't overlook that.

Billy Brown couldn't manage a 3 course meal in Wetherspoons never mind a football club.
Get him tae fuck.

After BB had his say, he got a standing ovation. So East Fife fans above, what do you say to that?

In front of the fans, directors and within earshot of the players? Jeez.

Thinkerbelle
"...the players I inherited are a disgrace,..."

That part is true and we shouldn't overlook that.

He had a chance to change that in January though and brought in nobody so he must have thought the players he had were ok then.
One of the worst managers we have had in years.

McCormack sent off

"He had a chance to change that in January though and brought in nobody so he must have thought the players he had were ok then.
One of the worst managers we have had in years."

That's true. But the players are still a disgrace!

Reaction
After BB had his say, he got a standing ovation. So East Fife fans above, what do you say to that?

No surprise. The fans who are still attending are only doing so because they have blind loyalty, and they won't hear a bad word said against the club.

Anyone who gives the current manager a standing ovation has to have a good long think about what they are doing, because Billy Brown has taken the club into a nose-dive into the Third Division without a win in over three months. Applaud him? For criticising supporters who have endured this desperate season? You have to be joking.

McCormack sent off

At least that's one player that is trying

Another loss. That makes it 0 from 13. Abysmal.

2-1 FT.

This Brown incident just tops off what has been the most shambolic season I can remember.

Please Brown just go, take the players with you and the Board just fuck off. Please. You have all disgraced the club.

fan
Reaction

No surprise. The fans who are still attending are only doing so because they have blind loyalty, and they won't hear a bad word said against the club.

Anyone who gives the current manager a standing ovation has to have a good long think about what they are doing, because Billy Brown has taken the club into a nose-dive into the Third Division without a win in over three months. Applaud him? For criticising supporters who have endured this desperate season? You have to be joking.

These 'blindly' loyal fans are TRYING to help the team get a result. They are SUPPORTING the team when they need supported most! The rest were effectively supporting the OPPOSITION! This always happens at Bayview whether we are doing okay in the league or not AND it is the same bampots doing it every week, every season, win or lose!

Reaction
fan
Reaction

These 'blindly' loyal fans are TRYING to help the team get a result. They are SUPPORTING the team when they need supported most! The rest were effectively supporting the OPPOSITION! This always happens at Bayview whether we are doing okay in the league or not AND it is the same bampots doing it every week, every season, win or lose!

Last time i looked there were 200 less fans than normal.
Next season shouldn't be an issue as hardly any c**t will want to go watch that shite in the 3rd.

Brown got NO standing ovation for his halftime rant...most fans booed. At fulltime he was at it again and had to be ushered by a steward up the tunnel.
my own view is after watching at shocking 1st half and other displays this season then Billy Brown should be on the microphone apologizing to the fans

kenwit
Brown got NO standing ovation for his halftime rant...most fans booed. At fulltime he was at it again and had to be ushered by a steward up the tunnel.
my own view is after watching at shocking 1st half and other displays this season then Billy Brown should be on the microphone apologizing to the fans

So "Reaction" is talking shite then.

Thought as much

fact
kenwit

Thought as much

Of course you aren't talking shite, even though you were not there - I was!

Brown should be told to resign or be sacked this evening. This will give 3 games for a temporary manager to get the team into the right mentality for the play-offs. That is the only slim hope we have of avoiding the drop. If Brown stays we are doomed.

Who would do such a job though? I would put the call out for Dave Clarke and beg him to come and help.

Reaction
fact
kenwit

Thought as much

Good for you mate if you`re daft enough to pay 13 quid to watch that fucking shite.
I don't go because they are brutal and Brown is a useless clown.
I`m happy with my decision. Can you really say the same?

Thinkerbelle
"He had a chance to change that in January though and brought in nobody so he must have thought the players he had were ok then.
One of the worst managers we have had in years."

That's true. But the players are still a disgrace!

ONe of the worst managers? Who the fuck was worse?

https://twitter.com/search?q=billy%20brown&src=typd

Twitter is on fire with Browns spitting the dummy tantrum.

East Fife really have become one big joke under him and this board of no hopers.

Get Darren smith in charge as player manager till the end of the season.

fact
Reaction
fact
kenwit

Thought as much

Good for you mate if you`re daft enough to pay 13 quid to watch that fucking shite.

As an ex season ticket holder i just dont go cant believe anyone would pay £13 to watch that shite there isnt even any comedy value

fact
Reaction
fact
kenwit

Thought as much

So you are going by the score line, seeing as you weren't there, yet you call every player and the manager shite! Get a grip, at least the manager has not given up on East Fife like you so-called f*cking fans! Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves after today, with tossers masquerading as fans doing there upmost to discredit him.

And YES. I am happy with my decision to go to support East Fife, because this is a time when they need supported most, but you thickheads can't see that.

Reaction
These 'blindly' loyal fans are TRYING to help the team get a result. They are SUPPORTING the team when they need supported most!

Have you ever considered the fact that your personal support makes zero difference? Have you looked at the results and scratched your head about why we haven't won a game in three months even though you have been there every week?
I doubt if you have thought about it this way, but close your eyes and repeat to yourself: This is not about me, this is not about me, this is not about me

Reaction

So reaction, you said the Brown the clown got a standing ovation after his rant

Are you sure you were at the game because quite a lot of fans who "were" at the game are saying different.

I think your probably a bit dim.

Reaction
fact
Reaction
fact
kenwit

Thought as much

So you are going by the score line, seeing as you weren't there, yet you call every player and the manager shite! Get a grip, at least the manager has not given up on East Fife like you so-called f*cking fans! Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves after today, with tossers masquerading as fans doing there upmost to discredit him.

And YES. I am happy with my decision to go to support East Fife, because this is a time when they need supported most, but you thickheads can't see that.

The players and manager are shite. FACT. Look at the league table, look at our current form. Billy Brown has won 3 games in charge I think. He has a shocking record and has done nothing since the turn of the year. We haven't won in 2013 and haven't won in 13 games and that was against Albion Rovers.

The 'players' will all move on in the summer, so I refuse to go along and support them, they got us into this position and don't have the fight, attitude or ability to get us out of it.

The only saving grace is that we will have the chance to rebuild big time in Division 3.

Reaction
So you are going by the score line, seeing as you weren't there, yet you call every player and the manager shite! Get a grip, at least the manager has not given up on East Fife like you so-called f*cking fans!

To be fair, he's probably going by the last 30+ scorelines. And I can guarantee you that the manager has given up on East Fife. Have you not read his regular hints in the East Fife Mail? You should hear what he is saying elsewhere.

Reaction has to be Jocky.
Only person stupid enough to even try and defend that shite

Poo Shoot
Reaction
fact
Reaction
fact
kenwit

Thought as much

The players and manager are shite. FACT. Look at the league table, look at our current form. Billy Brown has won 3 games in charge I think. He has a shocking record and has done nothing since the turn of the year. We haven't won in 2013 and haven't won in 13 games and that was against Albion Rovers.

The 'players' will all move on in the summer, so I refuse to go along and support them, they got us into this position and don't have the fight, attitude or ability to get us out of it.

The only saving grace is that we will have the chance to rebuild big time in Division 3.

You guys are partly to blame for this downward spiral by not supporting the team. It may be 13 games since a win, but it hasn't taken 13 games for you to stop going. Many of you have stopped going even before this bad period, so don't give me that shite! You HAVE NOT been supporting your team, so as far as I am concerned, YOU are contributing to this present situation! And as fr those that still go and shout nothing but abuse, they are even worse!

Supporters my arse!

it was a bit surreal. I've never felt Bayview so hostile.

Billy was booed big time during his "rant" there was no clapping. The same happened at FT. He's a tit of a man and should be sacked.

Fact
Reaction

Are you sure you were at the game because quite a lot of fans who "were" at the game are saying different.

Reaction,
you never answered my question above.

Allan Maitland for us PLEASE. second division manager that has a contact in the game...Did a job for Alloa...get him in NOW Sid!! Brown has won f**k all since albion Rovers at home...we are doomed

Liam Gormley should of started not wardlaw upfront himself we was better second half when we scored that free kick, tactially his judgement is pish and he got the axe at hibs get broon out! Maitland in please!!!!!!!!

the girl violets on the park do a better job than this lot under brown, entertainment was worth the money that was about it.

Can I just say after Billy Browns ridiculous antics that I wasn't booing the team off, I reckon they r still putting effort in.

I was basically booing the man in charge, his tactics are absolutely shocking

- 1 up front in a must win game
- Zero urgency, doesnt know how to organise his team in terms of trying to press and get the ball back (same for weeks btw)
- Why Scott McBride didn't start is beyond me, he's pacey, good with the ball, decent delivery etc
- Leaves it until 10 mins to go before putting more than 1 up front.
- There are no patterns of play during a 90 minutes that the team use to try and beat a team (unless is punting the ball up the park)
- Set pieces are ridiculous

Thing is we as fans have either paid for season tickets or pay £13 to get in, and what he is producing is poor poor stuff, yes the players should take alot of the responsibility but surely it is down to the manager as 90% of the time is because we are tactically poor.

The man should resign.

Reaction, you should think about staying away from the forum tonight. Your opinions are causing further offence and aggravation to supporters who are hurting. Emotions are raw. At some point, you have to recognise when your attempts to defend the club are counter productive, even if you are entitled to believe you are right and everyone else on the forum is wrong. It's not worth it sir.

And Reaction still wont answer my question

Silly boy.

Cambuslang Fifer
Allan Maitland for us PLEASE. second division manager that has a contact in the game...Did a job for Alloa...get him in NOW Sid!! Brown has won f**k all since albion Rovers at home...we are doomed

Liam Gormley should of started not wardlaw upfront himself we was better second half when we scored that free kick, tactially his judgement is pish and he got the axe at hibs get broon out! Maitland in please!!!!!!!!

the girl violets on the park do a better job than this lot under brown, entertainment was worth the money that was about it.

well said, agree. get this man out who claims he can manage a football team when really he is better as a assistant manager under Jim Jefferies. Get Maitland in who was a manager for alloa and he wont give up on a team, wont cost us a penny out of a job he would be ideal replacement for this silly person

fan
Reaction, you should think about staying away from the forum tonight. Your opinions are causing further offence and aggravation to supporters who are hurting. Emotions are raw. At some point, you have to recognise when your attempts to defend the club are counter productive, even if you are entitled to believe you are right and everyone else on the forum is wrong. It's not worth it sir.

And may I ask Sir, what your stance is? Everyone else is about 6 or 7 people at most, not allowing for those that are posting under different names. Lets be frank here fan, do you really think that the few people on this site represent every other fan of East Fife? Remember, the majority of those above DON'T GO TO GAMES!

Reaction
fan

And may I ask Sir, what your stance is? Everyone else is about 6 or 7 people at most, not allowing for those that are posting under different names. Lets be frank here fan, do you really think that the few people on this site represent every other fan of East Fife? Remember, the majority of those above DON'T GO TO GAMES!

Eh excuess me i have posted on here i was at the game. what game were you watching Hibs vs Falkirk lol GTF

Darren Smith hobbled over to a group of fans at full time and effectively apologised for the manager's rant saying that we paid our money week in week out and that we were entitled to vent our opinions. He also stated that they started the season with a group of only 16 players and what with all the shuffling of players the playing staff is small. He did say they were trying and yes too many goals were being lost at corners. He DID receive a round of applause. Put him in charge till the end of the season.

Fifer1
Can I just say after Billy Browns ridiculous antics that I wasn't booing the team off, I reckon they r still putting effort in.

I was basically booing the man in charge, his tactics are absolutely shocking

- 1 up front in a must win game
- Zero urgency, doesnt know how to organise his team in terms of trying to press and get the ball back (same for weeks btw)
- Why Scott McBride didn't start is beyond me, he's pacey, good with the ball, decent delivery etc
- Leaves it until 10 mins to go before putting more than 1 up front.
- There are no patterns of play during a 90 minutes that the team use to try and beat a team (unless is punting the ball up the park)
- Set pieces are ridiculous

Thing is we as fans have either paid for season tickets or pay £13 to get in, and what he is producing is poor poor stuff, yes the players should take alot of the responsibility but surely it is down to the manager as 90% of the time is because we are tactically poor.

The man should resign.

Are you having a laugh? McBride started the game so that just shows your having a rant on this forum and you couldn't even have been there. The manager has lost the plot and is a big time Charlie who passes the blame on players . His selection the day says it all . Keenan , wardlaw.? In a must win game very negative and to be fair we did play 2 up front it was just it never worked because Barr didn't know how to play there. The manager has to leve I've never witnessed that in all my time as a fife fan

Cambuslang Fifer
Reaction
fan

Eh excuess me i was at the game. what game were you watching Hibs vs Falkirk lol GTF

And what does excuess mean? F-OFF! LOL.

Keteoj
it was a bit surreal. I've never felt Bayview so hostile.

Billy was booed big time during his "rant" there was no clapping. The same happened at FT. He's a tit of a man and should be sacked.

Brown is a perennial assistant and not a manager or a leader that is now obvious. He's just not up to the job.

Allan Maitland or Darren Smith as caretaker boss. Broon out! shocking to witness a shamble at half time and no wins for three months. Time for a change ahead of play offs.

Surely the manager will be sacked after that, he has lost it. Why was Keenan playing? Same for wardlaw? Gormley should have started but his 2 misses were shocking. We had a chance the day but were poor again. Why was white not playing and div in middle? Where was McManus injured? The board have to walk now and take the dross with them. Get Darren smith in charge he knows what we are feeling.

Reaction
Cambuslang Fifer
Reaction
fan

Eh excuess me i was at the game. what game were you watching Hibs vs Falkirk lol GTF

And what does excuess mean? F-OFF! LOL.

i forgot to laugh not, i cant f**k off i support the club what team do you support?

Honestly Hendo. Take you and your sad alias and get to fuck. Pathetic.

reaction you are a dick and are clearly something to do with the board probs jocky . u happy wi that ? is that oor fault? I was there and we were pish less o a supporter that may make me in your eyes eh ? well am a season ticket holder. broon is a joke he had time to change things and didnae then he blames everyone but himself u and brown are everything that is wrong with the fife to much self interest and fuck all love for the club. and I wont hide behind user names my names keith cation lifelong east fife supporter unlike half the board and committee. if the team had half the passion the fans had we wouldnae be in this position

Correct us eastfife fans have put up with too much shit for too long. The passion is not there from haf the team and its the one 's who have come in on loan because they don't care they will get clubs next year. Brown get to fuck

Darren said we only had 9 signed players at the start of the season ,and tried to fill the void with loan players.He said you guys pay your money each week and are entitled to your opinion.He said we have had to endure some lows like elgin.

Who was Billy pointing at anyway?

Podge?

I am a fan of billy brown and would like him to lead us next season with a team of his building.

For weeks this forum has had comments bemoaning the lack of passion from the players. Today I saw a manager who is not only passionate but a determined winner.

The guy is asking for the support of the fans in this most difficult tim. It's a shame that some fans could not give that support and instead vent their (justified) frustrations.

DARREN SMITH APPRECIATION CLUB
Darren said we only had 9 signed players at the start of the season ,and tried to fill the void with loan players.He said you guys pay your money each week and are entitled to your opinion.He said we have had to endure some lows like elgin.

I've said before that the roots of this disastrous season can be traced back to a lack of activity in the summer with few signings and what appears from the outside to have been a lack of forward planning. Throw in the Colin Samuel signing farce and you have a team that was on the backfoot from the very start. I don't know if this was Gordon Durie's fault or whether he had his hands tied by the Board with regard to funding and so on.

All of this doesn't excuse Billy Brown's dismal efforts at management however and he has to go so we can try and salvage something from this toatl farce of a season

Noisy crossbar
I am a fan of billy brown and would like him to lead us next season with a team of his building.

For weeks this forum has had comments bemoaning the lack of passion from the players. Today I saw a manager who is not only passionate but a determined winner.

The guy is asking for the support of the fans in this most difficult tim. It's a shame that some fans could not give that support and instead vent their (justified) frustrations.

I would have agreed with you up until the last couple of weeks which has culminated in today's debacle.

Tell me this Noisy Crossbar, why is it okay for Billy Brown to question the desire of his players through the media, but not okay for supporters who pay their money to do the same at the match?

His position is untenable now and there is no way that he can be in charge for the next match.

Witnessed the ranting billy brown and could not quite believe it.He should do the right thing and leave.I was impressed with Darren Smith and the way he behaved.

fifer till I die
Noisy crossbar

I would have agreed with you up until the last couple of weeks which has culminated in today's debacle.

Tell me this Noisy Crossbar, why is it okay for Billy Brown to question the desire of his players through the media, but not okay for supporters who pay their money to do the same at the match?

His position is untenable now and there is no way that he can be in charge for the next match.

It's a good question. I'll try and give you my answer but I know I'm going to struggle to articulate it in a way that makes sense (leaving me open to tonight's mob and their pitchforks) but I'll give it a try.

The dynamics of the relationship between a player and a manager is different that the dynamics of the relationship between player and fans. There is also a difference in the way the question is raised...... Fans tend to roar it at a time when emotions are running high with the player in no position to reply. A manager can discuss the issue in the dressing room one on one and then use the newspapers to reiterate their point during the week.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that although the question may be the same, the method of asking it and the person asking it makes all the difference.

In my 30 years of watching east fife I've never seen a fan ranting at a player have a positive effect. The rant only serves to vent the fans frustration. But I have seen players respond to a kick up the arse from their manager..... Although it seems these players are a dying breed.

Fact
Reaction

Brown was cheered and booed.

To clarify, it was different people doing the cheering than those doing the booing.

I can't comment, being someone who saw this coming (maybe not quite relegation) and gave up the ghost, so given that Billy Brown's record is truly appalling, what does he do well as a manager that would warrant keeping him?

There must be something, as up until the last few weeks there were no calls from anyone for him to get the boot.

St Pauli Fifer
I can't comment, being someone who saw this coming (maybe not quite relegation) and gave up the ghost, so given that Billy Brown's record is truly appalling, what does he do well as a manager that would warrant keeping him?

There must be something, as up until the last few weeks there were no calls from anyone for him to get the boot.

How did you see these coming when you don't go to games?

can we see it on the vid highlights PLEASE.

Because I was a season ticket holder up until last May (and home and most away for 25 years before that)

I saw preseason that we had a weaker team than last season (and last season was woeful) and we would likely finish 6-8 or thereabouts, playing many games with 1-2 shots on target in the whole 90min (again), and that we'd sink slowly under this Board. It'll continue next too, even if we somehow escape relegation.

What about Brown then?

What about Brown then?[/quote]

Ye selling or buying.?

Noisy crossbar

Detrmined winner or frustrated loser?

I'm sure we all appreciate a bit of passion from players and managers but BB was out of order and our record since the turn of the year has been appaling. The odd victory here or there would probably have been enough to see us finish above a pretty poor Stranraer team but we couldn't even manage that and will likely finsih comfortably in 9th place and get destroyed by a team full of confidence from the 3rd who you can bet will be far more up for the game than we've looked in a long time.

Bob Agg
Noisy crossbar

Detrmined winner or frustrated loser?

I'm sure we all appreciate a bit of passion from players and managers but BB was out of order and our record since the turn of the year has been appaling. The odd victory here or there would probably have been enough to see us finish above a pretty poor Stranraer team but we couldn't even manage that and will likely finsih comfortably in 9th place and get destroyed by a team full of confidence from the 3rd who you can bet will be far more up for the game than we've looked in a long time.

We won't win another game with Brown in charge. He has to go now for us to have any chance of staying up and winning the play-offs. The Board has to act to remove him tonight but I fear they are so weak and indecisive that they'll sit on their collective arses and do absolutely nothing.

How long does it take to get to Annan?

The board will act. It would be absolutely stupid not to, as fans will turn on them, and there will be more horrible scenes like we saw today. For the life of me I cant see how Billy Brown will ever manage East Fife again.

Have I missed it or have the Board issued any statement? Perhaps they have resigned en masse. After all they are ultimately responsible for this mess and the breakdown in discipline and morale. Hope someone is letting the Twigg/Rankine shareholders know what happened and just how bad matters are.

If he isnt sacked by next saturday the chicken should make a guest appearance along with the wheelbarrow as a protest to the board from the disgruntled fans.

i'm glad Brown went nuts as it shows he's hurting but i'd think more of him if he comes out and personally apologized to the fan in question,doubt it though as he had 15 mins to calm down during halftime then came out looking at the complainers area in the stand, was blatantly gesturing to the fans after McBride scored then had a go again at fulltime.
I'm sure after all his years in the game Billy Brown will be embarressed tonight with his conduct.

1st half today was a disgrace, no shots on target and 1 shot from inside the box from Wardlaw went out from a throw-in.This long ball method of football is appalling,i remember John Robertsons team doing it constantly to try and use Robert Ogelbys pace but after sitting on tuesday night watching ball after ball getting pumped up to McManus then again today in the 1st half the same 'tactic' to Wardlaw it makes you wonder who's employing these tactics the manager or the players? 2nd half we played the ball more on the ground and created some good chances especially after Samuel came on. We've not played decent passing football since Stevie Crawford.

season ticket holder 1903
If he isnt sacked by next saturday the chicken should make a guest appearance along with the wheelbarrow as a protest to the board from the disgruntled fans.

I remember that Stenny game when that happened. That was class.
Seriously joking apart what the hell is going on at EFFC.
For the past three seasons the club seriously appears to have gone from majorly under achieving to lurching from one crisis to another.

Dubya
Have I missed it or have the Board issued any statement? Perhaps they have resigned en masse. After all they are ultimately responsible for this mess and the breakdown in discipline and morale. Hope someone is letting the Twigg/Rankine shareholders know what happened and just how bad matters are.

Be sensible mate. You made that post at 9.34pm on the Saturday night after a match and you are thinking you have missed something as you haven't read a statement from the board???

Any sensible person would give serious thought to putting out any statements when feelings are running high. It usually only serves to make matters worse if it is a knee jerk reaction. Nothing is going to happen overnight anyway, is it?

Better to sleep on it and think with a clear mind the next day or so, before saying or doing anything. That in turn lets everybody else have time to consider what they might have to say. It is serious times down at Bayview and things need sorted, but not on a Saturday night a couple of hours after the game and in particular the events during the game.

Bill Brown will be hurting, there is no doubt about that. If I can make an analogy that some fans might want to consider, it is this -

If it were a boxer we were supporting and he was knocked down to the canvas, would we wade in and start booting him even more, while he is down?

Think about it boys.

kenwit
i'm glad Brown went nuts as it shows he's hurting but i'd think more of him if he comes out and personally apologized to the fan in question,doubt it though as he had 15 mins to calm down during halftime then came out looking at the complainers area in the stand, was blatantly gesturing to the fans after McBride scored then had a go again at fulltime.
I'm sure after all his years in the game Billy Brown will be embarressed tonight with his conduct.

1st half today was a disgrace, no shots on target and 1 shot from inside the box from Wardlaw went out from a throw-in.This long ball method of football is appalling,i remember John Robertsons team doing it constantly to try and use Robert Ogelbys pace but after sitting on tuesday night watching ball after ball getting pumped up to McManus then again today in the 1st half the same 'tactic' to Wardlaw it makes you wonder who's employing these tactics the manager or the players? 2nd half we played the ball more on the ground and created some good chances especially after Samuel came on. We've not played decent passing football since Stevie Crawford.

Agree with you about Steve Crawford kenwit, but why did he leave?

'Any sensible person would give serious thought to putting out any statements when feelings are running high. It usually only serves to make matters worse if it is a knee jerk reaction. Nothing is going to happen overnight anyway, is it?.'

Shame Billy Brown couldn't have taken your advice EF Supporter eh?

Shame you can't bring yourself to support your team when the going gets tough, eh Mad Man?