Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Embarrassing Old Fud.

So now that the video is on YouTube and all over the internet. Every single one of us look like complete fuds.

Fans that have shelled out thousands of pounds over the years backing the team they love, and yet...Nothing?

No apology, no statement from the club. FUCK ALL. If the board want fewer fans through the gate then they're going the right way about it.

Listen to the fans for once Sid. No one wants this clown in charge. Grow a set and show him the door.

Re: Embarrassing Old Fud.

Well said

I want brown in charge.

So do I, Keeps the pain in the erse from being under my feet.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=FOQWTdhRZw8

Archie
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=FOQWTdhRZw8

Brilliant.

I urge all east fife fans to watch this every day.

"Start getting behind the club or you'll loose the club alltogether"

Callum Elliot
So now that the video is on YouTube and all over the internet. Every single one of us look like complete fuds.

Fans that have shelled out thousands of pounds over the years backing the team they love, and yet...Nothing?

No apology, no statement from the club. FUCK ALL. If the board want fewer fans through the gate then they're going the right way about it.

Listen to the fans for once Sid. No one wants this clown in charge. Grow a set and show him the door.

Browns fault was to blame all the fans and then you come on here and state no-one wants this clown in charge. So your speaking for all of us,i suggest you give your own opinion

If BB gets the chop who gets the manager/coach position? Gary Bollan.

Callum Elliot

Speak for yourself, i for one hope he stays and gets the chance to clear out most of this current team, if that happens to be in the 3rd div then so be it.

Leven
Callum Elliot

Speak for yourself, i for one hope he stays and gets the chance to clear out most of this current team, if that happens to be in the 3rd div then so be it.

You are in the minority then.

M
Leven
Callum Elliot

You are in the minority then.

So were those that thought the world was round.

Stay with the herd son if it you need its comfort.

Fair enough. If you feel happy enough to support someone who's embarrassed the club and yourself then feel free.

After watching that video. What player is going to want to play for him next year? Who will want to play in front of the "worst support"

Probably the same garbage that sign for East Stirling before the start of the season because they can't find a club.

Callum Elliot
Fair enough. If you feel happy enough to support someone who's embarrassed the club and yourself then feel free.

After watching that video. What player is going to want to play for him next year? Who will want to play in front of the "worst support"

Probably the same garbage that sign for East Stirling before the start of the season because they can't find a club.

watch the video again and you'll clearly hear during the game the same moaning deep voice of an elder gentleman sitting near the camera, moaning for players to pass and shoot. These are the football experts that ex players refer to,never any praise or encouragement. Brown has identified it and many on this forum had the same opinion long before Brown got the job, he's also identified that the players aren't good enough so no complaints from me there then.He sets up the team and yet the players week in week out lose a headed goal from a corner,talk about frustrating! Some fans are a disgrace and some players aren't good enough and sometimes the truth hurts.

kenwit
Callum Elliot

watch the video again and you'll clearly hear during the game the same moaning deep voice of an elder gentleman sitting near the camera, moaning for players to pass and shoot. These are the football experts that ex players refer to,never any praise or encouragement. Brown has identified it and many on this forum had the same opinion long before Brown got the job, he's also identified that the players aren't good enough so no complaints from me there then.He sets up the team and yet the players week in week out lose a headed goal from a corner,talk about frustrating! Some fans are a disgrace and some players aren't good enough and sometimes the truth hurts.

The moral is low in the team you can see that. There is some good players but its up to the manager to get it sorted and he has only made it worse . The players won't play for him now so he has to go and take the board with him.

kenwit watch the video again and you'll clearly hear during the game the same moaning deep voice of an elder gentleman sitting near the camera, moaning for players to pass and shoot.

That is outrageous! Lock him up and throw away the key NOW! An elderly man, shouting "pass" and "shoot"? That is disgusting. Now I am not surprised that Billy Brown went crazy. Who could work under such circumstances? We are lucky the manager is not pursuing his employers for compensation.
Who does this old fool think he is? He can get lost, and never come back. He might have been going to Bayview all his life but he's not wanted. He either supports the team or he can f*** off and die. HE is the embarrassing old fud, not Billy Brown.
The manager has my full backing now. No one deserves this sort of treatment. Most of you seem to have forgotten that he's doing the club a favour. As he has told you (if any of you are able to listen without foaming at the mouth every two minutes), he can go somewhere else. He's been places. He's done things. Be honest you lot, he's too good for us and he knows it. East Fife don't deserve him.
And it just takes one stupid old c*** to shout vile abuse like "get up the park" and we will lose this club ALL THE GITHER

supporter
kenwit watch the video again and you'll clearly hear during the game the same moaning deep voice of an elder gentleman sitting near the camera, moaning for players to pass and shoot.

That is outrageous! Lock him up and throw away the key NOW! An elderly man, shouting "pass" and "shoot"? That is disgusting. Now I am not surprised that Billy Brown went crazy. Who could work under such circumstances? We are lucky the manager is not pursuing his employers for compensation.
Who does this old fool think he is? He can get lost, and never come back. He might have been going to Bayview all his life but he's not wanted. He either supports the team or he can f*** off and die. HE is the embarrassing old fud, not Billy Brown.
The manager has my full backing now. No one deserves this sort of treatment. Most of you seem to have forgotten that he's doing the club a favour. As he has told you (if any of you are able to listen without foaming at the mouth every two minutes), he can go somewhere else. He's been places. He's done things. Be honest you lot, he's too good for us and he knows it. East Fife don't deserve him.
And it just takes one stupid old c*** to shout vile abuse like "get up the park" and we will lose this club ALL THE GITHER

supporter

post of the year

LOL just read what i wrote again and your reply is funny, not to pig headed to laugh but i'm sure you knew i was talking about the ones who moan constantly, a players 1st mis-placed pass etc.

If you feel so strongly about Billy Brown then at about 2:55pm on saturday he'll be coming out the tunnel so make your way down and tell him what you think.