Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Alloa Game

Passion, effort and everyone together and that was just the fans! The team matched the fans all the way, fantastic effort and well done to all the fans and players.
Special praise to those with gripes with Billy Brown for not booing.

As for the game then we more than matched Alloa and, thanks to the Alloa keeper for dropping the ball from a simple catch, we might hopefully be getting a bit of luck at long last.

Well Done to all involved today

Re: Alloa Game

Correct great performance from everyone of the players that's what we expect and I hope we do the same next 2 games. Bobby Barr was back to his best the day and so too was Samuel . We looked better going forward when McManus came on as he ran about daft trying to win the ball back. Well done to billy brown I have sometimes question'd him and today you could see what it means to him. We just need o stick together as today the players looked like they got a lift from us all. I hope we can do it and If we do then credit has to go to everyone connected in making sure we stay up. Well done everyone lets get down to Dumfries next week and get behind the team

great game great fighting spirit . we bossed the game. still a bit disappointed that bb didnae apologise for his comments and clarify he didnae mean all supporters. but great win. great atmosphere. hopefully we can continue but it will be hard considering we have 2 of the best 3 teams in the league to play but fingers crossed.
mon the fife

Yep, great game today, great effort from the players, great support from the fans. In a word.....GREAT!!!!!!

Absolutely no complaints we defo threatened them on the attack and defended well towards the end of the game (although alittle deep for me). No daft free kicks given away around or box.

Well done to the team, same effort next week and who knows maybe we can do a houdini.

It just goes to show...our players arent that bad!!!!!

Great support from all the true fans there today

lets hope they keep that up through the play offs because no matter how you look at it too little too late WE ARE in the playoffs

Some performance from the boys today. Fought and scrapped for everything and came up trumps. And the supporters as well. Proud of each and every one of you. It takes a special kind of supporter to show up when your team hasn't won a game in fourteen and give the boys the backing that they did today. Special mention to the 2003 squad, what a great bunch of guys. So happy that they saw Bayview at it's best today, probably the way the remembered it. Kenny Deuchar, the big legend that he is, kicked every ball this afternoon as did his family.
This afternoon reminded me of why I love this club.

totally agree spoke to kenny deuchar and jim moffat after the game both class acts. Fifers till the end

kceffc
totally agree spoke to kenny deuchar and jim moffat after the game both class acts. Fifers till the end

Billy Brown could do a lot worse than approaching Jim Moffat to become his Assistant !

Bayviewboy
kceffc

Billy Brown could do a lot worse than approaching Jim Moffat to become his Assistant !

Get Jim back in the hot seat and Billy can sort out the cones for training. It's all he's good for.

BT

Bit strange I'm BT and didn't write this, however I do agree we were great

BT
BT

Bit strange I'm BT and didn't write this, however I do agree we were great

Must be a crossed line.