Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
From the Club Website

WELL DONE AND THANK YOU

The Board, Manager and players of East Fife would like to thank the fans for their tremendous support at today's game against Alloa.

There is no doubt it helped us gain our victory.

Re: From the Club Website

Eugene it's all about strengh. When the going gets tough the tough get going. Today the back bone of the club stood up and were counted

Pity you have taken til after today's game to comment on the fans. Why did you not comment after last weeks game?disappointed in the board and your lack of response to the fans albeit our midweek meeting. It would have been courteous to give a comment after game last week.

Why have you not said thank you for us putting up with what we have had to? Poor boardroom show to the fans who essentially make the club what it is

Last post = PRICK

Why? It's true. When did the board last come out and say thank you. Well?

PRICK.

Never happy

Try this -

http://eastfifefc.info/latestnews/1-latest-news/851-thank-you

The thing is NH, if the club never made the thank you statement this weekend, you wouldn't have made your post. Because they did though, you just had to pounce on it and make your negative post. The link above though, totally destroys your argument!

Never happy
Pity you have taken til after today's game to comment on the fans. Why did you not comment after last weeks game?disappointed in the board and your lack of response to the fans albeit our midweek meeting. It would have been courteous to give a comment after game last week.

Why have you not said thank you for us putting up with what we have had to? Poor boardroom show to the fans who essentially make the club what it is

Agreed. The board's failure to recognise the damaging effect that last week had on supporters is sadly typical. It's easy to say 'thank you' after a game has been won. What if yesterday had been another defeat? The atmosphere could have been ugly, and the board of directors had done nothing to stop the ill-feeling from festering.
The board did nothing, left it all to chance and hoped for the best. In fairness they probably had no idea what to do, which we have come to expect. Their communication skills must be among the worst in Scottish football.
If this makes me a PRICK in the eyes of Fifeyboab and the like, I think I can live with that.

So are ye lapsed fan, or never happy?

Lapsed fan a good post

Possibly your first post on AFTN and it's a complaint. Yesterday was our best day this year so have you been bottling it up through 2013 ?

Not The Other Chairman
Possibly your first post on AFTN and it's a complaint. Yesterday was our best day this year so have you been bottling it up through 2013 ?

Saying 'yesterday was our best day this year' is like saying 'yesterday was the longest day of the year so far' or 'yesterday was the best 20th of April this year'

Telstar

Bump.

Telstar
Telstar

Bump.

Why are you now posting with a new username and posting in a Fife dialect ? Trying to disguise yourself ?

Let me guess, you made an arse of yourself under your last username and the one before that ? Why else would you possibly feel the need to change your username and writing style ?

Desperate, desperate stuff. Just like the Rankine/Brown era EFFC.

St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
Telstar

Bump.

Why are you now posting with a new username and posting in a Fife dialect ? Trying to disguise yourself ?

Let me guess, you made an arse of yourself under your last username and the one before that ? Why else would you possibly feel the need to change your username and writing style ?

So tis you SPF! It figures - lapsed fan.

Telstar
St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
Telstar

Bump.

No, it's not me. So, why have you changed your username?

St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
Telstar

Bump.

Why are ye sae protective o' lapsed fan/never happy??

Telstar
St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
Telstar

Bump.

Because they feel the same way I do. Devastated that their Club is dying, the fact not attending games is the lesser of two evils, and that the people killing the Club are being defended by you. I'm also never happy as we're constant underachievers and have now degenerated into a regional, and now national, laughing stock

Why have you changed your username/dialect this time?

St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
Telstar

Bump.

Because they feel the same way I do. Devastated that their Club is dying, the fact not attending games is the lesser of two evils, and that the people killing the Club are being defended by you.

Why have you changed your username/dialect this time?

The twa is wan neebur and yaising the never happy nim, posting totl rubbish aboot the board no sayingthanks afore. Ah think ye are shree at least SPF/lapsed fan/never happy! How dae ye kin thur no attending games like?

Jesus wept, you're thick!!

You asked why I was sticking up for them - so I told you.

Lapsed fan doesn't go, as the clue is in his name. Never happy might go, I don't know, but he's never happy, like me as East Fife are continually below par and are now heading for the basement league and the lowest crowds in our history.

I'll try again, why have you changed your username (again) and tried to disguise yourself further by typing in a Fife dialect, are you taking the piss out of Fifers ? Please do tell...

St Pauli Fifer
Jesus wept, you're thick!!

You asked why I was sticking up for them - so I told you.

Lapsed fan doesn't go, as the clue is in his name. Never happy might go, I don't know, but he's never happy, like me as East Fife are continually below par and are now heading for the basement league and the lowest crowds in our history.

I'll try again, why have you changed your username (again) and tried to disguise yourself further by typing in a Fife dialect, are you taking the piss out of Fifers ? Please do tell...

Yer awfy bairnish neebs. Am wuuried fur ye! Sumhing isnae adding up here SPF, wi thon excuse fur an explanation abin?

Ah thoacht as much.

St Pauli Fifer
Ah thoacht as much.

SPF, do the search party a favour and phone home.

Bette Noir

SPF, do the search party a favour and phone home.

Totally agree SPF. Now make that call, I'm sure that the Fife Police have much more important things to do on a Sunday evening.

Bette Noir
Totally agree SPF. Now make that call, I'm sure that the Fife Police have much more important things to do on a Sunday evening.

You agree, shall I dig up some of your posts as Exile, and other ones that got you banned?

St Pauli Fifer
Bette Noir

You agree, shall I dig up some of your posts as Exile, and other ones that got you banned?

I'm sorry, what is the point you are trying to make?

Bette Noir
St Pauli Fifer
Bette Noir

I'm sorry, what is the point you are trying to make?

See that big red thing above, the meaning of your chosen username, the reasons why you were banned
and why, in your words, you are the 'detested one'.

I know what bette noir means; it is borrowed from a title of a book.

I'll ask you again; what is the point that you are trying to make?

Bette Noir
I know what bette noir means; it is borrowed from a title of a book.

I'll ask you again; what is the point that you are trying to make?

I've just told you the point I'm trying to make.

Why did you choose the title of that book?

So enlighten me, what is that point?

What's up SPF? Cat got your tongue?

I will, even though I already have, if you explain why you chose that current username and also enlighten AFTN what it means?

Bloody hell SPF,whats wrong with you tonight? did you no get on the waltzers at the Links market?

St Pauli Fifer
I will, even though I already have, if you explain why you chose that current username and also enlighten AFTN what it means?

I have asked what the point you are trying to make with a 'show racism the red card' as a response to a post. You then talk about my user name. Now explain why you put the red sign under my post.

Bette Noir
St Pauli Fifer

I have asked what the point you are trying to make with a 'show racism the red card' as a response to a post. You then talk about my user name. Now explain why you put the red sign under my post.

It might tie in.

Bette Noir and Bete Noire are different things, SPF yer paranoid.
How many posters on this site have you accused of being Jocky in disguise, yer paranoid SPF,but i must admit you provide amusement.

St Pauli Fifer
Bette Noir
St Pauli Fifer

It might tie in.

Why have you posted the red card sign? It was your post, answer my question.

Bette Noir
St Pauli Fifer
Bette Noir
St Pauli Fifer

It might tie in.

Why have you posted the red card sign? It was your post, answer my question.

See my last post.

and all this started because the board,manager and players said thank you to the fans....you and yer big mooth Eugene!

You posted the 'show racism the red card' sign under my post. Why?

Come on, let's have your explanation and your examples you were going to post.

Bette Noir
You posted the 'show racism the red card' sign under my post. Why?

Come on, let's have your explanation and your examples you were going to post.

It's in your hands.

St Pauli Fifer
Bette Noir

This is your post, yes or no?

Let's see what you want to show the rest of the message board. Come on, keyboard warrior, we're waiting.

Come on then SPF, dig them up. I can't dig things up, it's in your hands so let's see what you mean.

You obviously haven't got the balls to answer my question from your own post.

It was you who posted to me on this thread. Come on, why did you choose the title of that book? The rest will follow...
I'm waiting.

Never mind trying to change the subject. Just explain what you mean and let's see what you have to 'dig up'.

Come on big man, with your big red sign, let's have your explanation. You posted a sign up referring to racism when racism was not the subject. Why?

It's nothing to do with the subject, it's to do with you. Your username, Exile, Filthy McNasty posts, why you were banned and the choice of your current username.

And what is it about me? Just explain in simple words what you meant by the post with the red sign. What are you trying to say?

Dimwit meets thicko,this is better than t.v.

Butt out. This is not your arguement.

Bette Noir
And what is it about me? Just explain in simple words what you meant by the post with the red sign. What are you trying to say?

You know what you have to do...

I don't know what it is about you that you post vile stuff which gets you banned.

St Pauli Fifer
It's nothing to do with the subject, it's to do with you. Your username, Exile, Filthy McNasty posts, why you were banned and the choice of your current username.

Come on keyboard warrior, we're waiting. What's up? Mum told you to go to bed?

Two bald men fighting over a comb.

Can you not read?

Bette Noir
Butt out. This is not your arguement.

Hey,im no argueing.
Just stating the obvious.

St Pauli Fifer
Bette Noir

You know what you have to do...

I don't know what it is about you that you post vile stuff which gets you banned.

Are you daft or pretending to be more stupid than you actually are? Why did you post the red kick out racism slogan under my name? YOU DID IT. ANSWER THE QUESTION OR DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?

I will, even though I already have, if you explain why you chose that current username and also enlighten AFTN what it means? It might tie in.

Kings of Fife
Two bald men fighting over a comb.

No, one mouthy keyboard warrior that is too cowardly to stand up and say what he means. Now butt out.

St Pauli Fifer
I will, even though I already have, if you explain why you chose that current username and also enlighten AFTN what it means? It might tie in.

WELL TELL US AGAIN THEN. COME ON; EXPLAIN IT, YOU PATHETIC SQUIRMING LITTLE WORM.

Bette Noir
St Pauli Fifer

WELL TELL US AGAIN THEN. COME ON; EXPLAIN IT, YOU PATHETIC SQUIRMING LITTLE WORM.

I will, I'm waiting on you.

Hurry up ya pair o fuds,some of us have got work to go to tomorrow.

I can't be bothered with you SPF; you don't even watch East Fife so it beats me why you are on here in the first place.

Now go to bed, mummy will read you a bed time story about fluffy bunnies if you're a good little boy

St Pauli Fifer
Telstar
Telstar

Bump.

You don't mind demanding that other people answer questions but you won't do it yourself; and you have the nerve to tell people that they make an arse of themselves?

C'mon SPF, you were on here weeks ago telling everyone that you have proof that 'Jocky' is a director and NO answer came, now your showing a racism card and telling another fan to explain his forum name.
How do you have information to users names on here??? as this is not the 1st time you've spilled the beans on multi-named users, next you'll be telling us your not actually a Saint!

There's no use, SPF will br drinking his horlicks by now and wondering what Flopsie bunny rabbit will do next. Bless.

OMG boy's the relegation stress is getting to you .By reading these posts I think you have all lost it

Quote: Never happy

Try this -

http://eastfifefc.info/latestnews/1-latest-news/851-thank-you

The thing is NH, if the club never made the thank you statement this weekend, you wouldn't have made your post. Because they did though, you just had to pounce on it and make your negative post. The link above though, totally destroys your argument!

Hey Never happy, did you check out the link above?

What an absolute car crash of a thread.

Bette Noir
There's no use, SPF will br drinking his horlicks by now and wondering what Flopsie bunny rabbit will do next. Bless.

He`s got a valid point though Bette Noir hasn't he?
I mean, you used to post on here as Exile before you were banned for being a racist prick. Are you denying you were Exile?

If i had to choose between reading SPF`s posts and yours, i`m afraid SPF wins hands down.

A SPF clone.

Can you give me an example of any 'racist' post that you refer to? You seem to be full of knowledge so let's see what you come up with. Go on, here's your opportunity. Don't make empty accusations, come up with the facts.

Bette Noir
A SPF clone.

Can you give me an example of any 'racist' post that you refer to? You seem to be full of knowledge so let's see what you come up with. Go on, here's your opportunity. Don't make empty accusations, come up with the facts.

if yoor exile then i think most folk remember yer racist jokes gone bad.
Still, that wiz a while ago and folks move on.

Are ye exile neebur?

Ahm hoo ah am mah friend 'n that's East Fife throo 'n throo.

Wull that dae fur yiz?

Bette Noir
Ahm hoo ah am mah friend 'n that's East Fife throo 'n throo.

Wull that dae fur yiz?

cheers exile

an welcum back neebur. nae racist jokes mind!

Fucking hell.

Billy Broon just needs to show this thread to people who ask him why he's gone nuts here!

And just in case anyone is wondering. SPF has no access to users IPs or forum moderation, so that's not where he's getting his ideas from!