Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Luis Suarez - The way ahead?

Luis Suarez is being slaughtered for his actions yesterday.Personally I thought it was tremendous.In a terrible season his bite and the headbutt in the Ramsden cup final have been 2 highlights.
Since the football's rubbish there's an obvious lesson for East Fife in improving the match day experience and bringing the crowds back.
we already have Billy Brown providing half time entertainment.Now lets get Shaun Fagan back to Bayview to supply punch ups and other mayhem during the match.
Let's get a bit of thuggery back into football!!!

Re: Luis Suarez - The way ahead?

Thuggery is one thing, cannabalism is something else. Opposition players should insist that Suarez wear a 'silence of the lambs' mask while on the field in future and maybe extend it to the dressing room after the match......

There is no defence for biting someone!

Ill tell you what with all of Fagan's faults, I would have loved him to be in our team this year. I'm sure he would have kicked a few of our players backsides.

We need winners in our team guys that will do anything to win, when they cross that white line getting 3 points come 4.45 is the only thing that matters. You cant give that to players they have to have it within.

We had 11 winners on Saturday, just need to keep that going until the end of the season.

I liked the look of the Alloa number 8 ...McCord I think it was. Looked like a real battler with a bit of class too. Two footed as well. Can we add him to the shopping list please?

Noisy Crossbar
I liked the look of the Alloa number 8 ...McCord I think it was. Looked like a real battler with a bit of class too. Two footed as well. Can we add him to the shopping list please?

he is alloa's main reason why they are second in the leauge and not bottom, we need a better defence targets in gerry McLaughlin of brechin city if we stay up but worth a look.