Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks, Nigel 'No Shoulders' Farage

Thanks to Farage calling the Scots demonstrators racists, I am suddenly not popular in my local pub with the UKIP supporters (of which there are many). Friendly banter has suddenly turned into angry comments. It doesn't help that I argue for Scottish Independence and European Federalism.

What makes me laugh is that all I heard was English accents amongst the demonstrators - with the occassional Scots twang.

Re: Thanks, Nigel 'No Shoulders' Farage

Bette Noir
Thanks to Farage calling the Scots demonstrators racists, I am suddenly not popular in my local pub with the UKIP supporters (of which there are many). Friendly banter has suddenly turned into angry comments. It doesn't help that I argue for Scottish Independence and European Federalism.

What makes me laugh is that all I heard was English accents amongst the demonstrators - with the occassional Scots twang.

The fucking irony in this post is beyond belief!

I might be mistaken but this is a forum about East Fife. I'm fed up reading about politics. SNP, UKIP etc whatever - surely they have their own forums??

It's a 'world of football, music, entertainment and life'.

Exile in Exile
Bette Noir

What's the point you'r trying to make?

SPF is my bitch
Exile in Exile
Bette Noir

It's not me you fool.

Various people think you are a horrible, right-wing, homophobic arsehole, not just me.

SPF is my bitch
Exile in Exile
Bette Noir

The point i`m making is you are an arsehole and really cant understand your logic in changing your name from Exile to Bette Noire to spf is my bitch.
For a grown man (and everyone knows who you are thanks to youtube) you really are a fucking cretin of a human being.

You get my point now?

Bette Noir

Get lost you wet Guardian reading, pinko liberal

pinko liberal
missed it by a mile K.O.F

Numbnuts
pinko liberal
missed it by a mile K.O.F

Irony bypass pal.

Come on the mighty men from the People's Republic of Methil

One Scotland Many Cultures

shove yer Union Jack up yer arse.

This is getting ridiculous. You wouldn`t know we had a massive game tomorrow eh?

Tam, I don't think they realise how big a game it is. There will be juice,crisps and streamers to hang out the windows.

Lick Salmon
shove yer Union Jack up yer arse.

Anybody brings a Union Jack on my bus and I will tell them we are one,Ha Ha,no Independence,but not my favourite flag .

What happened to the last team whose supporters flew a Union Jack up there?

2nd Division next year?

Exile in Exile
SPF is my bitch
Exile in Exile
Bette Noir

The point i`m making is you are an arsehole and really cant understand your logic in changing your name from Exile to Bette Noire to spf is my bitch.
For a grown man (and everyone knows who you are thanks to youtube) you really are a fucking cretin of a human being.

You get my point now? [/quotes

You obviously know me. If I have offended you in anyway then I apologise for that; without the knowledge of what I said/did makes it difficult to put things in context (if offence is the root of your rude comments). If you don't like me full stop then there is fuck all I can do about that and it's your problem. If you don't like me for my opinion then maybe it's you that needs to grow up? My beef with SPF is between him and I so butt out.

I don't know you either but going by your posts I also agree that you are an arsehole. Wish you'd stop posting on here with your views.

You are just rude but I support East Fife and I will enjoy the win this evening.

BTW, I manned-up and apologised for the behaviour of my fellow Scots and that seems to have smoothed things to the stage of buying me a drink for East Fife staying up.

I'd love to have the lefties on this site walk into my bar in Harpenden - the Hertfordshire Tory Heartland - and start giving it political laldie; provided it didn't turn nasty and no punches were thrown, it could turn out to be an interesting debate

The separatists having a go at the separatists.
Yo couldn't make it up.