Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good luck for Sunday

Hi,

I'm a new poster - but have considered myself a distant Fifer for 20yrs plus. Good luck for tomorrow.

What are people's thoughts for getting the result and maintaining 2nd division status?

Best wishes

Claret Fifer

Re: Good luck for Sunday

Claret Fifer
Hi,

I'm a new poster - but have considered myself a distant Fifer for 20yrs plus. Good luck for tomorrow.

What are people's thoughts for getting the result and maintaining 2nd division status?

Best wishes

Claret Fifer

Highly unlikely!
A lot of people "meant" to be going tomorrow as it will probably be East Fifes last game in the 2nd for a lot of years to come and the last game for a helluva lot of fans, myself included.
3rd division football is crap and i`ve no intention of watching any of it.
This board look as though they want 3rd division football so hell mend them.

That said, i hope we win, of course i do, but we need a huge huge clear-out, a new manager and a board that give a shit.
This current shower got us in this position and deserve no respect whatsoever!

Mr Very Angry that it's come to this
Claret Fifer
Hi,

Best wishes

Claret Fifer

Highly unlikely!
A lot of people "meant" to be going tomorrow as it will probably be East Fifes last game in the 2nd for a lot of years to come and the last game for a helluva lot of fans, myself included.
3rd division football is crap and i`ve no intention of watching any of it.
This board look as though they want 3rd division football so hell mend them.

That said, i hope we win, of course i do, but we need a huge huge clear-out, a new manager and a board that give a shit.
This current shower got us in this position and deserve no respect whatsoever!

What we need is a clear oot o folk like you! Do you ever have a guid word tae say? Do you deserve respect, because it is you that doesn't give a shit by announcing that you won't support yer team if they get relegated!?

Explain why you think the board want 3rd division fitba next season and enlighten the rest of us.

Hey guys - didn't mean to start a row, if l wanted to do that l would have declared l was from Essex, then you can both get at me.

Get behind the Fifers tomorrow and you never know.

My first team Chelmsford City, have had four seasons of play off disappointment, now that feels like a regular balloon being burst lol.

Fingers crossed

CF

All the best for the 2nd leg ,gutted to miss it ,traveling back to Scotland and won't be home in time for game. Good luck to the team and safe traveling to the fans,sing your hearts out!

Re: good luck for Sunday

Mr Very Pissed Off at perpetual whingers
What we need is a clear oot o folk like you! Do you ever have a guid word tae say? Do you deserve respect, because it is you that doesn't give a shit by announcing that you won't support yer team if they get relegated!?

Explain why you think the board want 3rd division fitba next season and enlighten the rest of us.

Hiya Jocky
Hiya pal

Hiya That's rich
Hiya pal

Hiya True fifer my arse
Hiya pal

Hiya EF supporter
Hiya pal

Hiya Opinion
Hiya pal

Hiya Very pissed off at perpetual whingers
Hiya pal

Hope you win on Sunday.

Hiyawatha
Mr Very Pissed Off at perpetual whingers

Hiya Jocky
Hiya pal

Hiya That's rich
Hiya pal

Hiya True fifer my arse
Hiya pal

Hiya EF supporter
Hiya pal

Hiya Opinion
Hiya pal

Hiya Very pissed off at perpetual whingers
Hiya pal

Hiya Tam!
Hiya SPF!
Hiya Fan eh!
Hiya all the whingers!

BTW, it's Mr - Very Pissed Off at perpetual whingers.

Best wishes to everyone who's traveling up there. Hope you all have a great day ad come home smiling.

Gutted that im missing the last game of the season (and the biggest one) Wishing all at East Fife the best of luck today. Ill be staying up glued to twitter.
MONTTHHEFFFIIIIFFFERRRRSSS

Great result - and something to build from. Well done the gold and Black

get it up ye ya chin kicking tube