Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
season tickets

When do they go onsale and what are the prices

Re: season tickets

I'm trying to put together a package that will offer season ticket holders a really good deal but I still have a few businesses to talk to. I wasn't able to start this process until we knew which division we were in.

I hope to have the details sorted by next week so if you can bear with me until then all will be revealed.

no problem.cheers for getting back to me so quickly.will parent child tickets be available too.

I have noticed Stranrear is the only side in this division that have offically put up their prices ahead of the new season on their website, I like the idea of them having a set price when Rangers vist the club and making it more expenses for the away support to get into the ground...I think we should be looking to do the same as they will be gold dust when the tie is offically is annouced and we only have 2,000 seats on offer at the moment and many of the Rangers sevco fans will be locally live in the leven-mouth thats never once stepped foot in our ground at the docks that might want to come so it be good to put the prices up as it is a old-firm side with the certain cammy bell.

Heres what Stranrear have offically offered their fans ahead of the new season and what do you guys think? & Eugene heres a example to look at.

Season Tickets:
Adult £175
Senior Citizen £100
Under 16 £50

There is an early bird offer on all 3 categories. If paid in full before 1st July then the prices will be:
Adult £160
Senior Citizen £80
Under 16 £40

Please note that proof of age may be requested to purchase season ticket and for individual match entry.

Individual Match Price 2013/14 (except matches against Glasgow Rangers)
Adult £13
Senior Citizen £7
Under 16 £5

Match Price for Glasgow Rangers matches - These matches will be ALL TICKET
Adult £18
Senior Citizen £9
Under 16 £7
Season Tickets:
Adult £175
Senior Citizen £100
Under 16 £50

There is an early bird offer on all 3 categories. If paid in full before 1st July then the prices will be:
Adult £160
Senior Citizen £80
Under 16 £40

Please note that proof of age may be requested to purchase season ticket and for individual match entry.

Adult £13
Senior Citizen £7
Under 16 £5

Adult £18
Senior Citizen £9
Under 16 £7

Eugene Clarke
I'm trying to put together a package that will offer season ticket holders a really good deal but I still have a few businesses to talk to. I wasn't able to start this process until we knew which division we were in.

I hope to have the details sorted by next week so if you can bear with me until then all will be revealed.

Can we please keep the prices the same as last season. However, I would like the option of paying more, say £200, for my ticket to include all cup games and play offs. Clearly if we didn't host any such games then so be it. I like the notion of a season ticket covering all home games in a season. Strange that i know.
I am however worried about a season ticket being offered at an inflated price with the promise of 'great discounts at local businesses that mean you basically get your season ticket for free'. So many clubs have unsuccessfully tried this and I hope I'm not soon going to be asked to renew my ticket for over £200 with some kind of discount book that will 'be great'. Please don't do it!

Sports talk 5005
I have noticed Stranrear is the only side in this division that have offically put up their prices ahead of the new season on their website, I like the idea of them having a set price when Rangers vist the club and making it more expenses for the away support to get into the ground...I think we should be looking to do the same as they will be gold dust when the tie is offically is annouced and we only have 2,000 seats on offer at the moment and many of the Rangers sevco fans will be locally live in the leven-mouth thats never once stepped foot in our ground at the docks that might want to come so it be good to put the prices up as it is a old-firm side with the certain cammy bell.

Heres what Stranrear have offically offered their fans ahead of the new season and what do you guys think? & Eugene heres a example to look at.

Season Tickets:
Adult £175
Senior Citizen £100
Under 16 £50

Adult £160
Senior Citizen £80
Under 16 £40

Adult £13
Senior Citizen £7
Under 16 £5

Adult £18
Senior Citizen £9
Under 16 £7
Season Tickets:
Adult £175
Senior Citizen £100
Under 16 £50

Adult £160
Senior Citizen £80
Under 16 £40

Adult £13
Senior Citizen £7
Under 16 £5

Adult £18
Senior Citizen £9
Under 16 £7

That looks quite good. I would however, change the under 16 to under 17.

I hope that Students are included for some kind of discount,most kids don't leave school until they are 17,and even those going to College aged under 18 only receive £30 EMA weekly.
Some of these kids have been supporters for years and would love to continue but would have to spend almost half their income to gain entry.
Don't think many adults would attend if asked to pay half their weekly wage.

Glad someone else thinks that kids should stil be paying kids prices until they leave school. The under 16 rule is archaic, as many kids stay on to 5th year or college nowadays and don't earn a wage. Buses are the same, a kid gets the bus to school every day, but could be expected to pay the full fare before leaving school if their birthday is in April, May

When do the season tickets go on sale ?

Eugene Clarke

See above quote from Eugene last week. No mention of season tickets when there was supposed to be. Indication of imminent takeover?

Cheers mate