Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"People impersonating other posters..."

"People impersonating other posters and/or posting under their name will find themselves banned..."

I've today deleted 5 posts and banned the ip address of someone who has, in the last day or two, started posting under Hahaha's established username.

Re: "People impersonating other posters..."

Out him/her
That will put a stop to it.

What about people impersonating human beings?

Posters should have to register their user names

agree with the above

I'm afraid this site is in meltdown mode now. It looks like it has been discovered by adolescents that are not very bright and out to cause trouble and take the piss.

GoF, I know it is not what you want and it might be nigh on impossible, but the site needs some kind of registration or other means, to get it rid of the troublemakers.

Apologies to all adolescents that have a brain and common sense, my comments are not directed at you.

Agree with the above. Nearly every messageboard seems to operate with a registration process of some kind.

In addition you can scarcely criticise the board for not listening to the fans if you refuse to pay heed to the users on this board.

Can it be so difficult to enforce....needs to be sorted.

tetra you are the one who has been calling people bams and the like for months. you only post about comments regarding the board never make any comments about the team good or bad. I have nothing to hide I post under one name no aliases unlike you who are on about your fifth name now so why don't you grow up mate

Kings of Fife
What about people impersonating human beings?