Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
season ticket prices

are now up on the official site.

i take it existing ticket holders arent getting the early bird deal of

£160 as in previous years,not such a good deal now,

maybe eugene can shed some light.

Re: season ticket prices

Seaon tickets for 2013/14
05 June 2013
FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS UNTIL WEDNESDAY 19th JUNE, SEASON TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE ONLY TO PAST SEASON TICKET HOLDERS OF 2012/13

Thereafter, the tickets will be on sale to the general public from Thursday 20th June 2013.

The prices for season tickets for the forthcoming season are as follows -

Adult (over 16, not in full time education) - £180.00

Concessions (over 60 and mature students over 18 with proof required) - £160.00

Child (under 16 - inc. students under 18 with proof required) - £80.00

Parent and Child (proof as above required) - £200.00

Parent and 2 Children (proof as above required) - £220.00

Over 80s (photo pass provided by the Club on production of proof) - Free of charge

FOR ENTRY TO ALL SCOTTISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE FIXTURES ONLY

Think there is a typo here? Not sure in the logic of this. Former season ticket holders have two weeks to beat the rush of 1000+ sales?

Can anyone tell me the difference between buying one before 20th June or buying one after that date???

Buying before gives you a greater chance of keeping the seat you usually have and is a wee acknowledgement of your previous support for the club.

It also guards against the admittedly slight possibility of losing out because 1847 people not usually associated with Bayview might leap in and buy them all up!

sammy
Seaon tickets for 2013/14
05 June 2013
FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS UNTIL WEDNESDAY 19th JUNE, SEASON TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE ONLY TO PAST SEASON TICKET HOLDERS OF 2012/13

Thereafter, the tickets will be on sale to the general public from Thursday 20th June 2013.

The prices for season tickets for the forthcoming season are as follows -

Adult (over 16, not in full time education) - £180.00

Concessions (over 60 and mature students over 18 with proof required) - £160.00

Child (under 16 - inc. students under 18 with proof required) - £80.00

Parent and Child (proof as above required) - £200.00

Parent and 2 Children (proof as above required) - £220.00

Over 80s (photo pass provided by the Club on production of proof) - Free of charge

FOR ENTRY TO ALL SCOTTISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE FIXTURES ONLY

Thanks for this info - my 10 year old son has started enjoying us going to the games so this season I am going to get a season ticket for us both. Can someone advise what proof is required that the other ticket is for a child?? Is it just showing his passport or something when purchasing the season ticket??

like rangers fans.....

Eugene Clarke
Buying before gives you a greater chance of keeping the seat you usually have ...

That means I'll still have you bawling in my lug - tell me, what are the advantages again?

KotS
Eugene Clarke
Buying before gives you a greater chance of keeping the seat you usually have ...

That means I'll still have you bawling in my lug - tell me, what are the advantages again?

I've learned to sing!

Ticket buyer

Thanks for this info - my 10 year old son has started enjoying us going to the games so this season I am going to get a season ticket for us both. Can someone advise what proof is required that the other ticket is for a child?? Is it just showing his passport or something when purchasing the season ticket??[/quote

TB

I'll double check and get back to you tomorrow.

Eugene

Thanks a lot Eugene.

Much appreciated

rather than checking DOB with passports and the like, how about a quick verbal test along the lines of..."Do you know who Brian Blair is?".....if the kid says "no" then we know they are younger than 10, and if they wince, recoil or tremor, then we know they are old enough to remember players of that generation.

Noisy Crossbar
rather than checking DOB with passports and the like, how about a quick verbal test along the lines of..."Do you know who Brian Blair is?".....if the kid says "no" then we know they are younger than 10, and if they wince, recoil or tremor, then we know they are old enough to remember players of that generation.

I have never reserved my seat as a season ticket holder as there has never been any need to do this. For obvious reasons i will reserve when i renew this season. No incentive to renew quickly though. Disappointed that there's no 'early bird' discount. What happened to the great package that was being worked on for season ticket holders? Anyway, exciting times ahead and cant wait for the big kick off!

Hopefully the Club are going to release details of the new Management team quickly and get a squad assembled. At the moment Season ticket holders are being asked to pay up front within two weeks to watch a team with no signed players. It's like buying a ticket to see a band but don't know who they are until until the curtain goes up !

£180 for a team of kids ?!?!

Agree with both Cooncil tax payer and Bayviewboy. The early bird incentive of securing your seat isn`t very attractive considering we don`t have a manager or team at present. Think I`ll take my chances and wait.

Bayviewboy
Hopefully the Club are going to release details of the new Management team quickly

Come to the Q&A meeting tomorrow at 7:30pm, I'm sure there will be a lot of questions answered then!

Noisy crossbar
£180 for a team of kids ?!?!

I will reserve my opinion on the pricing but I can guarantee you this will not be the case.

I bought mine today because I want the new board to have as much money to spend on players as possible and to show my support for them and more importantly east fife.

I would imagine they will have to start from scratch so will have even more expense than usual seasons.

I totally understand and sympathise with posters who cannot afford the rise in the oap tickets complaining. most have supported the team 50 plus years and deserve a discount.

however I don't see the logic in people who have the money and want a ticket waiting. this could mean a player not being signed or other improvements not happening.

but each to there own its there money and choice.

roll on the new season. cmon the fife

Hahaha
Bayviewboy
Hopefully the Club are going to release details of the new Management team quickly

Come to the Q&A meeting tomorrow at 7:30pm, I'm sure there will be a lot of questions answered then!

Sorry, can't make the meeting on Thursday due to work commitments. Hopefully answers are provided for the fans that do attend.

Go on Big man a great attitude and I hope there is many others follow your example,
would buy one myself but have to wait 2 weeks for being a part-timer

kceffc
I bought mine today because I want the new board to have as much money to spend on players as possible and to show my support for them and more importantly east fife.

I would imagine they will have to start from scratch so will have even more expense than usual seasons.

I totally understand and sympathise with posters who cannot afford the rise in the oap tickets complaining. most have supported the team 50 plus years and deserve a discount.

however I don't see the logic in people who have the money and want a ticket waiting. this could mean a player not being signed or other improvements not happening.

Good post kceffc

It is the same old same old supporters wanting everything cheap or for nothing, how long will it be before they asking for free buses the club has to survive.

I am a lapsed season ticket holder,never renewed last year,I am also a member of the trust and supporters club and took hospitality packages three times last year.I went to every home game and only missed three away games last year but I will not be able to purchase a season ticket for a few weeks and have to take my chances getting one along with all the Servco glory hunters when they go on general sale,This cant be right.Are trust members not entitled to early purchase of season tickets too.

zak
It is the same old same old supporters wanting everything cheap or for nothing, how long will it be before they asking for free buses the club has to survive.

Free Bus??? Great idea Zak!!!

zak

Well said!

Supporters are supposed to be just that, There to 'support' the club not scrounge off the club.

kceffc

Well done my son. I will buy mine when i get home. I miss 1/2 the games due to work but i will follow your example and buy a ticket early to help with pre season finances.
And lets have a few wee lees bar malts next time.