Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
supporters club meeting

East Fife Supporters Club and Commitee would like to welcome Mr Lee Murray and all new Directors to East Fife. In response to attending Thursday's meeting at New Bayview, all who wish to attend old and new are welcome, will be expected to join Supporters Club (reason being not an open question and answer session).Prices to join are:-

£7.00 ADULTS
£3.00 CONCESSIONS
£10.00 ADULT & 2 CHILDREN

This entitles you to priority for all ticket games
10% off club shop
and more to follow once confirmed.

The meeting will be a question and answer session and will begin at 7.30pm, where you can ask Mr Murray and any board member present (old and new) any matter that you wish to arise. Following this session there will be our usual monthly Supporters Club meeting that everyone is welcome to attend.

Re: supporters club meeting

Well done the supporters club

Basically everyone will have to pay money tomorrow as all memberships need to be renewed for the new season?

Lee P
Basically everyone will have to pay money tomorrow as all memberships need to be renewed for the new season?

Good point Lee.
So everybody starts equal.
No bitching about paying your fees boys!

As in the past all memberships are renewed before the start of the season. The SC also allows you to buy memberships throughout the season this allows for anyone living or working away from home a chance to buy memberships. We have members as far away as Australia, Canada, Riyadh and America. Tomorrow nights meeting is to meet the new board followed by our normal monthly meeting, all are welcome to attend and join the SC in this exciting time for East Fife FC. All monies raised by the SC goes back to the club, in the past we have secured players by paying for their wages, helped the club out in the winter of discontent, gave money to the manager to buy some players. This is all done by a few members of the SC raising funds throughout the season. As Yvonne stated you also have benefits from becoming a member. Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow night at 7pm for a 7.30 start.
PS Remember your membership fees

Good post Cazza.

Hope as many fans as possible are able to come along and join the sc in what promises to be an exciting time for the club......also lee has said the bar will be open (added bonus!)

(Thanks to yvonne and cazza for the posts above since i didnt have time with havin to work a 12hr shift!!!!)

You are welcome doll

Looking forward to the meeting and trying to identify supporter and fan although they will probably take the opportunity to ask me to resign.

Is this £7 for the entire season?

Not The Other Chairman
Looking forward to the meeting and trying to identify supporter and fan although they will probably take the opportunity to ask me to resign.

Pay £7 to meet you? I'd rather return the cash to the royal mint

Yes for the whole season.

Yvonne
Yes for the whole season.

Great deal - I'll try to be there!

supporter
Not The Other Chairman

Pay £7 to meet you? I'd rather return the cash to the royal mint

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Should I translate your post as "As usual I will contribute nothing but you'll hear me if things go wrong"

I will be late but I will be there! From the new set up, will anyone other than Lee Murray be there?

Dougie Hope Appreciation Society
I will be late but I will be there! From the new set up, will anyone other than Lee Murray be there?

All being well there should be m8

will KEVIN DRINKELL be there?

bump

I am interested in becoming a member of the SC but unfortunately cannot make it along tonight. What others ways can I join? Also, will there be minutes or notes from the meeting for those who cannot make it? (in exchange for the membership fee of course!)

Thanks, Ross Young

Not The Other Chairman
Should I translate your post as "As usual I will contribute nothing but you'll hear me if things go wrong"

"As usual you won't hear from me if things go wrong" NTOC, 2006-2013

the only other way you can join Ross is, the first home game of the season I will be in the tunnel as usual taking meberships.