Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
jocky

Where is Jocky

Re: jocky

SPF has him locked in the cellar, bound and gagged.

But in reality...
in his capacity of director i reckon his bums been squeaky this past month or more.
Is he still on the board or isn't he, that is the question

Fookie Nell
But in reality...
in his capacity of director i reckon his bums been squeaky this past month or more.
Is he still on the board or isn't he, that is the question

What was the directors name that you reckon I am again? Just wanted to know so I know if I am still on the board or not. That will be helpful in the future when I get accused again of being a director just because I actually want to support East Fife and not slag off this player, that manager, or the incumbent board, in true SPF (and his cohorts style)!

Hard to believe for you guys, but there are EF supporters out there!

He's been posting under under names. He has never been away.

Anyway Jocky what is your view of the takeover and the new Board? As a big supporter of Collumbine, Brown and the rest of the motley crew you must be gutted?

Grim Reaper

Anyway Jocky what is your view of the takeover and the new Board? As a big supporter of Collumbine, Brown and the rest of the motley crew you must be gutted?

rather than question a supporter of the club, why not ask the views o! the stay away fans? You know the 'I've better things to do wi ma £13 ' brigade. Will they return now?

Grim Reaper

Couldn't care less who is on the board (maybe if you were on it though, I wouldn't be too happy mind), as long as East Fife are playing senior football. And, as the previous poster alludes to, if they go out of business, it will be the stay away 'supporters' who will have caused that to happen. They don't only stay away, they actively try and talk others to stay away as well. Strange 'supporters' if you ask me.

To them I say, you have got your wish, so prove to the rest of us that you truly support East Fife, by putting your hands into your pockets and part with your 'hard earned cash', to go and cheer the Fife on and help the club survive.

I have to say though, that going by some of the comments since the new board took over, they are also going to be accused of being in it for themselves by the aforementioned 'supporters'. In other words -

NOTHING WILL CHANGE ON THIS FORUM IN THE DAYS, WEEKS AND YEARS TO COME.

By the way GR, you seem to know more about me than I do, so can you pleeeease enlighten me, what my name is? Apparently I am/was a director with a first name of Jim, but nobody has mentioned my imagined surname? Is there a Jim still on the board? If not, why did someone earlier ask whether or not I was still a so-called board member?

Jocky
By the way GR, you seem to know more about me than I do, so can you pleeeease enlighten me, what my name is? Apparently I am/was a director with a first name of Jim, but nobody has mentioned my imagined surname? Is there a Jim still on the board? If not, why did someone earlier ask whether or not I was still a so-called board member?

You had me thinking about this one there Jocky, something didn't quite sit right with your post, so I had to dig out the thread where Ralph Nader originally accused somebody of being this “Jim” person!!!

Here it is here;

Ralph Nader

Took me a while but I got there in the end (adopts best Columbo pose);

Ralph Nader didn’t accuse you of being this mysterious Boardroom “Jim” character, he accused a poster called “Jeez”, you may remember him, he was a real pain in the arse poster cluttering up the Forum with his nonsense about a month or so ago!!!

Why on earth then, would you think that somebody has called you “Jim” when it was quite clearly somebody else they were referring too, unless that is …

…no Jocky, say it ain’t so, have you been posting under other usernames again and been caught out???

You appear to have so many "Communication Issues", perhaps you are a Board Member!!!

Aye, whatever!

Fc Fife
Grim Reaper

rather than question a supporter of the club, why not ask the views o! the stay away fans? You know the 'I've better things to do wi ma £13 ' brigade. Will they return now?

bump

Jocky
Aye, whatever!

Jocky
Grim Reaper

Couldn't care less who is on the board (maybe if you were on it though, I wouldn't be too happy mind), as long as East Fife are playing senior football. And, as the previous poster alludes to, if they go out of business, it will be the stay away 'supporters' who will have caused that to happen. They don't only stay away, they actively try and talk others to stay away as well. Strange 'supporters' if you ask me.

To them I say, you have got your wish, so prove to the rest of us that you truly support East Fife, by putting your hands into your pockets and part with your 'hard earned cash', to go and cheer the Fife on and help the club survive.

I have to say though, that going by some of the comments since the new board took over, they are also going to be accused of being in it for themselves by the aforementioned 'supporters'. In other words -

NOTHING WILL CHANGE ON THIS FORUM IN THE DAYS, WEEKS AND YEARS TO COME.

That is just rambling nonsense. Can you have another go and state your point in plain English please?

FFS not all this again.

For the record, I know who Jocky is and he is NOT and has never been a director!

GOF,
I hope you don't think that confirming Jocky is /was not a board member is going to close this. KK and his vigilantes have got their teeth into this and innocence will not prevent Jocky from being branded and ridiculed forever as a EFFC board member.

GoF
FFS not all this again.

For the record, I know who Jocky is and he is NOT and has never been a director!

Not The Other Chairman
GOF,
I hope you don't think that confirming Jocky is /was not a board member is going to close this. KK and his vigilantes have got their teeth into this and innocence will not prevent Jocky from being branded and ridiculed forever as a EFFC board member.

No it's not all that again

For the record I don't know if Jocky is a Board Member or not, GoF if you're saying he isn't then that should be good enough for everybody on here!!!

I am only taking exception to his branded and ridiculed "I'm right you're all wrong" attitude, that really gets on everybody's tits, well that and his constant lying about his use of various usernames, an amount so vast that he can't even remember who he has posted under!!!

Like the majority of users on this Forum, I find it and him tedious to the extreme and probably find him to be at the root of any ill feeling or animosity that appears on this message board, the phrase, "Can start an argument in an empty hoose" was obviosly invented for this bell-end!!!

King Kebab
GoF
FFS not all this again.

Not The Other Chairman
GOF,

No it's not all that again

For the record I don't know if Jocky is a Board Member or not, GoF if you're saying he isn't then that should be good enough for everybody on here!!!

I am only taking exception to his branded and ridiculed "I'm right you're all wrong" attitude, that really gets on everybody's tits, well that and his constant lying about his use of various usernames, an amount so vast that he can't even remember who he has posted under!!!

Like the majority of users on this Forum, I find it and him tedious to the extreme and probably find him to be at the root of any ill feeling or animosity that appears on this message board, the phrase, "Can start an argument in an empty hoose" was obviosly invented for this bell-end!!!

TOTALLY CORRECT

FFS . If we ALL had Jocky's opinion , we would be happy to be in div 3 . FFS

Oh I agree with all that too KK and Mr305. I find him boring and tedious in the extreme with his blind loyalty. Just wanted to point out he's not a director, not that I agree with what he says!

GoF
Oh I agree with all that too KK and Mr305. I find him boring and tedious in the extreme with his blind loyalty. Just wanted to point out he's not a director, not that I agree with what he says!

OK GOF ,

So we`ve all agreed the Jocky is a bell end.

Happy days!

Boring and tedious?

I'm willing to bet that Jocky turns up home and away to cheer on the Fife. More power to his or her boring and tedious elbow.

You can still turn up and watch the team and be boring and tedious!

And I'm sure he doesn't make every game home and away

I should also add that I find the constant criticism of others at everything the Club does also boring and tedious.

Lochee Fifer
Boring and tedious?

I'm willing to bet that Jocky turns up home and away to cheer on the Fife. More power to his or her boring and tedious elbow.

Jocky supports the club vocally and financially whilst the SPF's of the world are racking up their Tesco points.
Are u returning SPF and the rest of you lot? or will it be

a) ' i'll see who we sign 1st'

b) 'i'll see how the results go 1st'

c) ' i'll come for the rangers games'

If Jocky is a bell-end then at least he contributes to East Fife unlike the stay away fans who contribute solely to a forum.

GoF
You can still turn up and watch the team and be boring and tedious!

And I'm sure he doesn't make every game home and away

I should also add that I find the constant criticism of others at everything the Club does also boring and tedious.

Okay. Let's put it another way. The Jockys of this world are the reason we have a club at all to support. A bit of respect for the supporters who keep this club that we love afloat instead of branding them "boring and tedious".

Lochee Fifer
Okay. Let's put it another way. The Jockys of this world are the reason we have a club at all to support. A bit of respect for the supporters who keep this club that we love afloat instead of branding them "boring and tedious".

Absolute pish and bollocks!!!

Are you telling me the only reason I have a Club to support is because Jocky is a bell-end???

We've had more than our fair share of behind the scenes bell-ends at Bayview over the years, so many in fact, that if that was the only prerequisite for keeping a Club afloat, we should be competing in the Champion’s League every year!!!

What's a bell end?

King Kebab
Lochee Fifer

Absolute pish and bollocks!!!

Are you telling me the only reason I have a Club to support is because Jocky is a bell-end???

We've had more than our fair share of behind the scenes bell-ends at Bayview over the years, so many in fact, that if that was the only prerequisite for keeping a Club afloat, we should be competing in the Champion’s League every year!!!

Grow up KK son and yer mates! You have no argument, all you do is whinge, whinge and whinge again, end off! Byeeee!

Jocky
Grow up KK son and yer mates! You have no argument, all you do is whinge, whinge and whinge again, end off! Byeeee!

Up 'til the back of 3 in the morning Jocky son, and that's the best you can come up with, you must be rattled!!!

Let's have a look at your post shall we;

Jocky
Grow up KK son and yer mates!

Pathetic attempt at patronisation in order to get the upper hand, only works if intended victim doesn’t point and laugh in your face, also attempt to lump everybody who posts against you into one group, so it appears that it is the work of a small and petty minded gang of individuals!!!

Wrong!!! It is actually 93-95% of this Forum, all like-minded individuals who think you are a complete bell-end, a bell-end who is capable of sucking the atmosphere, solidarity or any sound basis of Club unity from any topic that arises on this forum!!!

I dare say the remaining 5% of the Forum participants who don’t think this are you and your various Usernames, a number so vast you can’t even remember them all and given enough time your own clumsiness and ineptitude trips you up and we find out who you have been posting under!!!

Jocky
You have no argument, all you do is whinge, whinge and whinge again

Facts please, you can’t accuse people of with nothing to back your claim up!!!

For example, on this thread, my main argument is that you are a complete bell-end of a human being, this personal summation, which appears to be gaining in popularity and agreement from the regular Forum users appears to be becoming the “Party Line” and with every post that you reply with, you do nothing but prove that “Party Line” to be correct time and time again, it’s too easy Jocky!!!

Jocky
end off! Byeeee!

Do you really think so???

Why the need to throw abuse at fellow supporters?

Lochee Fifer

It's not abuse, it's a description and it's not at fellow supporters, it's aimed at one individual, unless you are counting all his aliases???

The above jpegs will be available as tshirts in the Club Shop at the start of the season, insteasd of "Great Form" it will come preprinted with "Jocky..."!!!

Can I put you down for one??? The funds generated, will all be for the good of the Club!!!

(awaiting post from Fifeyboab saying,"I'm not home at the moment, put me down for three, I'll square you up when I get back"!!!)

King Kebab
Lochee Fifer

(awaiting post from Fifeyboab saying,"I'm not home at the moment, put me down for three, I'll square you up when I get back"!!!)

King Kebab
Jocky

Up 'til the back of 3 in the morning Jocky son, and that's the best you can come up with, you must be rattled!!!

Let's have a look at your post shall we;

Jocky
Grow up KK son and yer mates!

Pathetic attempt at patronisation in order to get the upper hand, only works if intended victim doesn’t point and laugh in your face, also attempt to lump everybody who posts against you into one group, so it appears that it is the work of a small and petty minded gang of individuals!!!

Wrong!!! It is actually 93-95% of this Forum, all like-minded individuals who think you are a complete bell-end, a bell-end who is capable of sucking the atmosphere, solidarity or any sound basis of Club unity from any topic that arises on this forum!!!

I dare say the remaining 5% of the Forum participants who don’t think this are you and your various Usernames, a number so vast you can’t even remember them all and given enough time your own clumsiness and ineptitude trips you up and we find out who you have been posting under!!!

Jocky
You have no argument, all you do is whinge, whinge and whinge again

Facts please, you can’t accuse people of with nothing to back your claim up!!!

For example, on this thread, my main argument is that you are a complete bell-end of a human being, this personal summation, which appears to be gaining in popularity and agreement from the regular Forum users appears to be becoming the “Party Line” and with every post that you reply with, you do nothing but prove that “Party Line” to be correct time and time again, it’s too easy Jocky!!!

Jocky
end off! Byeeee!

Do you really think so???

Jocky
Some people work for a living, you should try it. Then you could really say "my hard-earned cash" for real!

Have you ever heard of time zones? Check GoF's times when he posts and you might understand! Actually, don't bother, yer too thick!

Apologies for the late reply Jocky, I’ve just seen it as I was out with friends tonight, I know that that’s a concept alien to you so I won’t waste time here explaining it!!!

Also apologies for shifting your post and this reply to the “Jocky is A Bell End” Thread as I quite categorically refuse to indulge you in your favourite ploy of spamming all available threads at the one time, maybe in your mind it feels like more people are communicating with you when you do this but I assure you it isn’t!!!

Anyway where do we start with this reply, how about – What the fucking fuck are you talking about you seriously sad and weird little individual? You somehow manage, in two sentences, to contain more Tangents than a Higher Mathematics paper!!!

Anyway, in trying to untangle your unadulterated waash, I was able to excavate a couple of points, you say you’re working for a living, hence your late posts, I guess, but then you start wittering some pish about different time zones and checking when GoF posts. GoF last post was at 10:20pm last night and that isn’t even that late for British Columbia, so that means, at the time you posted, you are either posting from the likes of Hong Kong, or you are GoF having a late night or you are an International Airline Pilot, surely all these positions must surely play havoc with your claim to be at every game home or away does it not???

You also use the phrase "my hard-earned cash", in quotation marks no less, and aim it right at me, can you tell me where that was said please, as I don’t recall using such a phrase before and in fact I don’t think it is actually a phrase I would use!!!

I think the truth is somewhere in-between, you don’t strike me as having the personality to be headhunted to work abroad or to be an Airline Pilot, fuxsake you don’t strike me as having the intellect to work an air pump never mind an airplane, but I do believe that you were working, but it wasn’t Time Zones you were talking about, being the easily confused type, you meant Time Warps, so I can only assume you work the 24 hour Drive-thru counter at the McDonalds in Kirkcaldy, that would tick all the boxes, I mean there’s even free wifi up there, maybe some big beefy trucker lets you use his iPad or laptop in exchange for the services you provide!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz give it a rest KK will you. we're not even into pre-season yet and ur fast becoming a bore with your incessant whinging.You've been told jocky is nothing more than a mere fan of the club yet you still hound him/her. Grow up will you

Hi KK.

Your last post tells me you have lost any credibility you may have had. You are going to great lengths to have a go at me, which is proof that you have no answer to the points I have made about stay away fans etc.

Ye've lost it mate!

kk yawn
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz give it a rest KK will you. we're not even into pre-season yet and ur fast becoming a bore with your incessant whinging.You've been told jocky is nothing more than a mere fan of the club yet you still hound him/her. Grow up will you

I’m hounding nobody, I am merely replying to posts already there!!!

Jocky
Hi KK.

Your last post tells me you have lost any credibility you may have had. You are going to great lengths to have a go at me, which is proof that you have no answer to the points I have made about stay away fans etc.

Ye've lost it mate!

Hi Jocky, what time is it where you are???

I’m pretty sure my last post told you more than that, but you may be on to something there regarding credibility, it does appear that anyone who engages you in conversation/debate/all-out abuse does appear to suffer from the knock-on effects of your own standing!!!

Damned by association eh???

But regarding the other item in your statement, you didn’t make any points about stay away fans, that was Fc Fife that raised that point, is this you getting confused over one of your aliases again???

While I’m at it, KKyawn is probably one of yours as well, either that or he works beside you, he appears to keep the same hours and also misspells “whingeing” the same way you do!!!

And anyway you never answered my point, will you buy one of the special t-shirts , if all funds are for the good of the Club!!!

At least I made SPF my bitch but your love spat has hit the buffers

Bette Noir

Will you be buying a T-Shirt???

Bette Noir

You couldn't cut in in a brothel ya weak turd burglar.
SPF owns your ass and we all know it

Kk put me down for 3. Will trade against some granny you know what