Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
interesting news?

interesting stuff on twitter..

Lee Murray Lee Murray ‏@leemurray69 2m
More player and sponsor news next week straight from Bayview amazing stuff coming

Re: interesting news?

Excellent.

We've had more communication from the new regime in a few weeks than the old one in years.

If they can fully utilise twitter going forward, that would also be a big plus.

What exactly does he mean "MORE" player news, we haven't had any yet!!!

But I really hope he is right!!!

Yet another whinge!

Don't believe nothing until official confirmation. I'm sure the same man announced signings last week when not true, just saying.

Jocky
Yet another whinge!

No Jocky, we've discussed this, what I'm posting is actually facts, but because it is a fact that you personally don't like or agree with, it is resulting in what you are actually doing which is "whinging", so therefore, you are not setting a very good example are you???

It's the back of three in the morning when you are posting this pish, tell me Jocky, do feel all big, all cock of the north when posting at that time because nobody replies to you???

Well don't Jocky son, it's actually because normal people are in bed at that time, now think on!!!

King Kebab
Jocky
Yet another whinge!

No Jocky, we've discussed this, what I'm posting is actually facts, but because it is a fact that you personally don't like or agree with, it is resulting in what you are actually doing which is "whinging", so therefore, you are not setting a very good example are you???

It's the back of three in the morning when you are posting this pish, tell me Jocky, do feel all big, all cock of the north when posting at that time because nobody replies to you???

Well don't Jocky son, it's actually because normal people are in bed at that time, now think on!!!

Some people work for a living, you should try it. Then you could really say "my hard-earned cash" for real!

Have you ever heard of time zones? Check GoF's times when he posts and you might understand! Actually, don't bother, yer too thick!

Jocky
King Kebab
Jocky
Yet another whinge!

Some people work for a living, you should try it. Then you could really say "my hard-earned cash" for real!

Have you ever heard of time zones? Check GoF's times when he posts and you might understand! Actually, don't bother, yer too thick!

Look's like he is out delivering Doner's.

Can KK come back from this potential K.O. punch from Jocky. Who would have thought - different time zones in Fife.

Rule 5.
A man hanging on the ropes in a helpless state, with his toes off the ground, shall be considered down.

Rule 7
Should the contest be stopped by any unavoidable interference, the referee to name the time and place as soon as possible for finishing the contest; so that the match must be won and lost, unless the backers of both men agree to draw the stake.
Tomorrow it is then lad's,no biting no eye gouging.

All sounds positive for a change, so fingers crossed! I might even come back!

KK has used a bit of nimble footwork and bodyswerved this thread. He has launched an all out attack on the "Jocky" thread in the form of a short novel
containing swear words. No doubt there will be differing views as to how this battle of words is going but at the moment KK is throwing all the big punches but Jocky seems to be cool under pressure.

My £££s are on Jocky. KK is obviously out of his league when head to head with thee loyal JOCKY

KK must be a director on the new board.

Oh for fuck's sake. Who gives a flying fuckety fuck about this fucking spat *

Either sort it all out or fuck the fuck off all of you* Boring bastards.

* with thanks to Malcolm Tucker.

The Dude
Oh for fuck's sake. Who gives a flying fuckety fuck about this fucking spat *

Either sort it all out or fuck the fuck off all of you* Boring bastards.

* with thanks to Malcolm Tucker.

Noisy crossbar
KK must be a director on the new board.

Yes!!! My name is Jim!!!

Fuck sake KK, you are bigger than this.If Jim wants to post his unfaltering devotion to the club then just let it be.We know no matter what happens he will still be paying his 13 pounds at the gate (take that with a pinch of salt).

Anyone know why someone on twitter called alex Hamilton is writing about east fife ?

I'm guessing he's one of the background people in lee's consortium. Think he's behind scoresport.co.uk so we can expect to see "on a pitch on Wellesley road" make it to iTunes soon.

Ef
Anyone know why someone on twitter called alex Hamilton is writing about east fife ?

And Rangers.

Darren Smith has announced on twitter that he has left the club following Broony

I didn't think Darren Smith was on Twitter! What name does he go by and can you quote what he said?

Really??
I didn't think Darren Smith was on Twitter! What name does he go by and can you quote what he said?

@smithy4680

Saying he left coz he didn't have a choice! Extremely disappointing. Great midfielder at this level

Heard from a decent source that the rovers are looking at stevie campbell

I have also heard this about Rovers , being interested I just hope it isnt true, Campbell is 26 and in his prime we need to keep him. He has been one of the best players in the past three seasons for us and is someone who can help the younger players in the squad. I cant get my head around not keeping broony and Smith this is terrible news as they are experienced players that have a couple of seasons left in them!! If we dont get Campbell and Durie singed boys that have done well for EF I really do fear the worst please get them signed new board !!

Someone on pie & bovril says Goalkeeper Michael Andrews is signing tomorrow.

Ef

I hope so, least we will have two defenders and more exprience age goalie to add to our squad. Thought he was amazing for brechin this season but who knows....would love to get mark ridgers in with hearts squad up for sale or the goalie who was in goals for berwick against us in the play-offs they would be a coup to replace broon if he is to leave us and a goalie who will improve connor shaw.

sport talk 5005
Ef

I hope so, least we will have two defenders and more exprience age goalie to add to our squad. Thought he was amazing for brechin this season but who knows....would love to get mark ridgers in with hearts squad up for sale or the goalie who was in goals for berwick against us in the play-offs they would be a coup to replace broon if he is to leave us and a goalie who will improve connor shaw.

The hearts squad is for sale not for free, brown has left.

there's no way Ridgers would sign for East Fife...get real, The No1 jersey at either a SPL or English championship club this season and he'll be close to a Scotland call up.
Best display I've seen by a keeper at Bayview in a long time was St'Johnstone's Zander Clark on loan at Elgin.

Jonny Stewart has said on Twitter that he will be signing for the Fife

Tall Fifer
Jonny Stewart has said on Twitter that he will be signing for the Fife

Pray enlighten this exile and clarify who Jonny Stewart actually is. Sammy's grandson perhaps?

Scott Mcbride just confirmed on twitter he signed

Jonny stewart was captain at u19`s at hearts made debut for full team in 2009 but aint played much since, was at rovers last season but by looks of it he did not get a game. maybe just needs a chance.

Michael Andrews just confirmed on twitter he has signed 1 year deal