Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Youth Players

What youth players do we actually have signed up for next year? Is this going to be the second of the two year deals they previously signed? Tried to find out on the official site, but alas could not. Also, if Brown has been promoted to the first team, is he still on a youth deal or a part-time one? (Started trawling through the posts on this site but I didn't have all day).

Re: Youth Players

All the youth players on the Modern Apprenticeship scheme have just moved into year two of their two year contract. Ross Brown has been officially promoted to the 1st team but will remain on the MA scheme.

Robert Cargill
All the youth players on the Modern Apprenticeship scheme have just moved into year two of their two year contract. Ross Brown has been officially promoted to the 1st team but will remain on the MA scheme.

Robert, thanks for the information.
All sounds good.

I have lost track a bit. What is your role within the Club as we move forward.

Manager said 2 weeks back 10 full timers promoted to first team
And be part of squaud
Then Ross Brown promoted I thought he had been promoted already
As all youth players were
So are the full time apprentices in squaud or not

Fadi the Fifer
Robert Cargill

Robert, thanks for the information.
All sounds good.

I have lost track a bit. What is your role within the Club as we move forward.

Fadi, I have been asked on board as Football Secretary, in charge of all football administration matters, as well as an associate director.

I'm more than happy to answer any relevant queries via e mail or telephone.