Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The New Season

Lets wait and see what the team is going to be here we go again moaning who is signing moaning about the new manager just wait and see,I am getting fed up about all the negative post here on this forum.Roll on the new season Good Luck to the management team they will need it,Good Luck Lee.

Re: The New Season

Agree 100%, Kenny. Too much moaning before that resulted an unprecedented public outburst by the manager and now, before the season has begun, some doubters posting already. This creates unnecessary negativity.

Please guys, try not to analyze too much, its way too early. BE POSITIVE ANDMONTHEFIFE.

I'm with you here Kenny.

There seems to be a small element on here who rather perversely want to see "their" team fail because the biggest pleasure they get is from saying "I told you so".
The rest of us though get our biggest pleasure from supporting our local team. We know that we arent going to ever be one of the biggest teams in the country but we want to encourage the club to be the best it can be

Well said Kenny.... Been pissing me of for a while now... How can anyone judge before a ball is kicked.!