Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lets take a break lads

Who remebers this band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLwxhkb3Gdw.

Re: Lets take a break lads

11 views no replys,,typical..

I don't.

at least you replied to it,just thought i'd put something different up instead of aw the shite about who's in and who's out..

I dont,but here it is in all it's jazz funk glory.

This is even worse than a lino posting FFS

http://youtu.be/fN3JpK3eZ3s

Try this so much better

take chill pill man just a wee bit fun ...

As is my posts

OOPS GOT MY NAMES MIXED UP THERE LOL

yep o.k.

can we keep this E.F. fans music thread going,please.

Gw and the ram jam band.........where are they now?

I remember it now - seeing Steve Kirk on keyboard brings it all flooding back.
Alex Harvey and Geno Washington were a bit more my era.

The photo could be Tear Gas (Buckhynd Institute on a Sunday night)before these guys were with Alex Harvey! How old am I????????????

I wish but no far away!!!!