Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The 1st July and onwards!

Right today is the 1st July, I wonder if we will be seeing changes in the boardroom regarded the old board in collumbine etc or are they remaining within the club?
As a read a statement in the courier when the takeover happen that some of the old members had a deadline and if that's true then I would love to see marshall stay on but the rest of the old board I won't loose sleep if they want to be part of the club still or leave.
I hope the offical website gets use more than this so called social media twitter now, its nice to have it linked to keep us posted but we do pay to run a website too, hope more things get used and there's a statement. Its nice if things are concrete with board and players at the club to avoid rummors on here for season ahead.

Hopefully we go in the market to strengthen a few areas up, now the offical uk transfer window has open today it will be nice to sign more players before alloa in 5 days time, I can't wait!

Re: The 1st July and onwards!

Starting to get a bit fed up. Tweets about exciting new signings and then nothing comes about.
The team looks really poor at the moment and I'm worried we are going to be the whipping boys of the league

Is there an SPFL ruling as to how many worried supporters one team can have ? Almost 6 weeks until the first league game.

Is there any update on who is or is not on the board, would be nice to get that info?.