Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wolves game

Just looking for a few details on the game. Couldn't find anything on the official site. What time is kick off and how much is entry? Cheers!

Re: Wolves game

1st rule of Fife club is: You do not talk about Fife club

westcoastfifer
Just looking for a few details on the game. Couldn't find anything on the official site. What time is kick off and how much is entry? Cheers!

do not know gate price but k.o is 19-30hrs [according to wolves website]

Just been told via twitter it's a 7:45 kick off... £10 entry. I'll arrive for 7:30 to be safe.

I've just been told by the club secretary that its 7.30pm

That will be a 1945 KO then lol

Trialists for the Wolves game.

From the East Fife Twitter....
'Ismael Bouzid will be joined by his brother Adam Bouzid and also Aimen Demai (former Kaiserslautern) also playing as trialists'!

BT

K.O. IS 19:30 ( 7:30 pm )

There's a live match blog by Wolves for anyone not there

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/livematchdayblog.aspx

So what's the verdict on the displays so far.? There's a lack of moaning and groaning around so is that optimistic or is it past the moaners bedtime ?

Big Rab
BT

Remind me BIG Rab what time was kick off

BT
Big Rab
BT

Remind me BIG Rab what time was kick off

Greetings from a balmy overcast 92* in sunny California.

I hope you made it in time for the scheduled 7:30 pm K.O.

By the way what was the score ????

I am still in BG but the score was EF 2 Wolves 3.

By the way ,has the pitch size now been reduced to accommodate the perimeter fencing?

Game ended up as a 20-00hrs kick off --- wolves team bus held up because of a road incident at the forth bridge.
The game was ok and good to see a good response from both sets of fans.
Still a bit of work required, but signs are there.
Onwards and Upwards -- hopefully.

Highlights(?) of last nights game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRoYS_DjMU&list=UUQ7Lqg5Czh5djGK6iOG53KQ

Have to say the filming is not a patch on Graeme's coverage of our games