Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Questions for Lee Murray

I'm interviewing Lee Murray tomorrow night - if you have any questions for him please leave them here and I'll ask any sensible ones. Cheers again.

Re: Questions for Lee Murray

I have one regarding the playing budget for next season. If the club already has 6 full timers (dutot, Willis, Stewart, semedo, nade and gormley) and with potentially 4 more (Christian nade and the three trialists), as well as the part timers, is the playing budget still on target to be less than last season?

Three questions from me:

1 When can we expect an announcement on the composition of the new board of directors?

2 Has the previous biggest shareholder's shares been purchased and if so by whom?

3. How does Lee view the future of the club in relation to supporters' representation on the board of directors?

One for me
Is the fact our shirt sponsors are associated with plastic pitches an indication we might go down that road. If so what are the timescales.

How are things progressing with regards to increasing stadium capacity this season? What are the long-term plans with regards to this?

Thanks.

Did being a Rangers fan spark your interest in lower league football

What m.p.g is he getting out the X6 and what's his thoughts on the upcoming X4?

What has he found to be the hardest thing to deal with after taking over?

Does the fan expectation put too much pressure on the new regime to succeed immediately?

Realistically, where does he see East Fife being in the next 5 years?

Jock
Did being a Rangers fan spark your interest in lower league football

What's in it for you ?