Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bayview Bites - Interviews 10/7/13

Here is your first edition of the new fans' feature, Bayview Bites. Hopefully you guys enjoy!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16998605/Bayview_Bites_10713

Re: Bayview Bites - Interviews 10/7/13

Great first edition. All questions answered in a positive manner.

Good honest response from both participants. One small comment, I feel that the microphone should be nearer the guests as their answers were a bit difficult to hear. Otherwise , keep up the good work.

Good for the first time, like what I hear and on what we saw tonight things look posative

Excellent stuff, good way of keeping the fans informed. Changed days

Some interesting answers in there too, around terracing, the pitch and aspirations.

All very good to hear.

Excellent start.

The next Bayview Bite feature will be interviewed on Friday morning and I'll upload it over the weekend if possible.

I'll be interviewing Willie Aitchsion and possibly 1 or 2 of the players. If you'd like any questions (sensible ones!) asked to Willie then please put them in the thread I've already started ("Questions for Willie Aitchison") and I'll ask him them on Friday morning.

Thanks for the feedback, guys; I hope to improve it over time and I've got a few ideas up my sleeve to try introduce too.

Please feel free to leave a comment saying what and/or who you'd like to hear on this new feature, and I'll try make it happen if it's possible and viable.

Cheers again!

Hats off to Lee for giving straight answers to all my questions about the board and shareholdings. He is winning me over. Things are certainly looking more positive on the share ownership front.