Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
League cup

Morton at home

Re: League cup

Good home draw. Saturday 3rd Aug and im home. 3-1 Fife. C'MON!!!!!

Lesley
Morton at home

I hate Morton.

Noisy Crossbar
Lesley
Morton at home

I hate Morton.

Everybody hates Morton.

East victory for the Ton 5-1.

agree with last post will stuff you lot at least by 5.Second division crap.

Do not feed the trolls!

vikington

Yes and we're playing a shitty, underachieving pile of mediocrity from Division 1 whose sole major trophy came more than 90 years ago.

I'm shaking in me boots just thinking about it.

The Dude
vikington

Yes and we're playing a shitty, underachieving pile of mediocrity from Division 1 whose sole major trophy came more than 90 years ago.

I'm shaking in me boots just thinking about it.

Stranraer just beat them 7 (seven) -2

Hmm maybe I was being overly generous when I called them mediocre

Don't take friendlies seriously we'll take four or five from you plebs.

The ultimate irony. Someone from or associated with Greenock calling anyone a pleb.

My dear sir if the cap fits,wear it.Once a pleb always a pleb.I am surprised that a lower echelon moron like yourself knows the meaning of words of more than one sylabel.

vikington
My dear sir if the cap fits,wear it.Once a pleb always a pleb.I am surprised that a lower echelon moron like yourself knows the meaning of words of more than one sylabel.

You're a Dick on p&b.

You're also a Dick on here.

Summary...

You're a Dick.

vikington

Have a look at your spelling. Previous poster summed it up, you are a dick wherever you go.

The last time they came calling on cup duty I sent them homeward to think again. 1-0 The Fife then, and I predict the same score this time around.

As an aside can anyone tell me when and where the full-timers train?

Thank God for spell check.

An East Fife Leg End
The last time they came calling on cup duty I sent them homeward to think again. 1-0 The Fife then, and I predict the same score this time around.

Ah Peter nice to hear from you again. Still dining out on that goal eh? Seem to recall you bagged one against the Greenock boys in that 4-3 game a couple of years later too. Or have I just made that up?

An East Fife Leg End

A Legend and a true gentleman!!

I,m sure they train daily on the training pitch next to the ground

vikington - check you out acting the big man behind your keyboard, shitebag!

You sirs are an insult t your team,you cannot take an honest critisism.Also,you are apparently the really wee team in Fife,living on historical moments that are older than your parents (if you know who they are).Take cars the mighty Ton are coming.We shall give you a football lesson winning by at least four clear goals.

The mighty Ton! An oxymoron from a moron from Morton where they would win the gold medal for walking around on their knuckles!

vikington
You sirs are an insult t your team...

....and you are not vikington.

vikington
You sirs are an insult t your team,you cannot take an honest critisism.Also,you are apparently the really wee team in Fife,living on historical moments that are older than your parents (if you know who they are).Take cars the mighty Ton are coming.We shall give you a football lesson winning by at least four clear goals.

Shit routine.

My memory being what it is these days, and sadly not keeping a scrapbook, I will take you at your word visa vie the 4-3 game.

Hot off the press I will have to have a hip replacement somewhere down the line. Can anyone guess which hip?

Sorry Peter don't think you scored that day. Do remember Billy scoring a pen right on ht to make it 3-1 then they got it back to 3-3 before Wattie lobbed Eric Sorensen from 40 yards to win it.

2nd September 1972
Scottish League Division One

East Fife 4 Morton 3

Gorman, Duncan, McQuade, MacIvor, Martis, Clarke, Hegarty, Dailey, Borthwick, Hamilton, McPhee. Sub: Hughes (Not Used)

Scorers: OG (11), McQuade (38), McPhee (44 pen), Borthwick (80)

Attendance: 3,680

Peter McQuade's goal was a 30 yard piledriver which entered the net via the napper of Davie Hayes.
Unlike the free-kick in the Scottish Cup two and a half years earlier which was entirely undeflected. Eh Peter?

vikington

Vikington. I can honestly say that there will not have been one Fife fan who would be worried about drawing Morton. Last season you had a good run playing punt and rush with a couple of decent players with experience. You were up against teams with problems such as the Pars and Falkirk. But in reality you bottled it late on even with the money your club tried to use to make the final push. You have lost a few this season and have it all to do again. My prediction is that you will be in the top 5 in Div 1 but will crash out to us at the first attempt probably a close score 2-1 to us. That's the truth, you had a good go last season fair play to you, just not good enough. Now from the wee team who don't know who our parents are how about you get back under your umbrella and carry on living in the most grey uninteresting place in Scotland. You should be excited on getting the chance of the drive through to the Kingdom, a place with a rich and varied history, full of charm and good folk, again reality. You will get a warm welcome, just as we gave to your mother and sister the last time they came through

BT
... just as we gave to your mother and sister

Was that just the one woman?

Greenock the tail of the bank and the arsehole of Renfrewshire.

That wasn't my sister it was papa in drag you morons,says a lot for you fifers can't tell the difference can you.As for servicing my family I doubt it you just couldn't afford to pay their prices.So settle down to be given a lesson on how football should be played.I am thinking at least five clear goals.

Still here son?

No ,are you.What was your score today?Next week a trouncing for you Fife dirt box lickers.Your granny was better than your team.

Iron

Is you wanting something hard,if so say so.Your ancestors were never shy at asking for a bit of steel.

next week we play Forfar you muppet so check your fixtures vikington. the week after we fuck the fake weegies aka Morton. and as for west coast blood are yous not all cock related in Greenock . duelling banjos anyone.

So,you delay the trouncing for a week,by the way I fancy Forfar to take four aff you.Nice ring Forfar four v E.Fife fucked.Enjoy your bridiethat's all you will get.

Hey admin

How about a separate forum for adults who like to discuss matters relating to East Fife FC and one for trolls and those who want to engage with them?

One interesting discussion going on in this thread and another pre-school nappy fight in the midst.

vikington
Is you wanting something hard,if so say so.Your ancestors were never shy at asking for a bit of steel.

Iron

Being a woman this is probably a skill you have picked up over the years (ironing)get back to your kitchen woman.Women are only good for two things ironing and more ironing.

Lochee Fifer
Hey admin

How about a separate forum for adults who like to discuss matters relating to East Fife FC and one for trolls and those who want to engage with them?

One interesting discussion going on in this thread and another pre-school nappy fight in the midst.

Ah, how I wish!

Weekend pub closing time + Pseudo-weegie dregs = the kind of depressing crap to which you refer.

Sadly, it's a society problem and outwith the powers of AFTN admin.

And people will respond to it so they will keep coming back.

KotS
Lochee Fifer
Hey admin

Ah, how I wish!

Weekend pub closing time + Pseudo-weegie dregs = the kind of depressing crap to which you refer.

Sadly, it's a society problem and outwith the powers of AFTN admin.

And people will respond to it so they will keep coming back.

Indeed. Which was why I said at start do not feed the trolls! Anybody listen ?

Lochee Fifer
Hey admin

Agree if it were true but how many posts about East Fife FC have turned into bitter animosity in the past?

Thanks for the stats, and for making an old man very happy. The description of the goal is 1st class. Was it goal of the season by any chance? I must visit Methil Library sometime and check their archives. I could maybe put a scrapbook together after all.

Poor Liam seems to be having problems with his memory!!

Thanks for your kind remarks. Looks like you didn't make it up after all. Hope to be at a few games during the season. Please say hello.If you have any problem identifying me I'll be the guy with a large glass of red wine in his hand. Bacardi Pete no more.

Thank you for the kind remarks. I almost didn't recognise myself!

Thanks Martin I'll get along one of these days.

Seems like a long time ago now when we would start partying straight after the home games, and carry on through to the Monday morning. Thank goodness for Danny's flat in Forth Street, and all the great parties we had. Couldn't have been much fun for the neighbours especially when we played "Knock Three Times" on full volume! Happy days.

An East Fife Leg End
Thanks for the stats, and for making an old man very happy. The description of the goal is 1st class. Was it goal of the season by any chance? I must visit Methil Library sometime and check their archives. I could maybe put a scrapbook together after all.

Poor Liam seems to be having problems with his memory!!

I honestly have no recollection of that goal Peter which is very unusual I remember almost everything about our three seasons in the big league! Senility doesnt come easy you know! ;-)

An East Fife Leg End
Thanks for your kind remarks. Looks like you didn't make it up after all. Hope to be at a few games during the season. Please say hello.If you have any problem identifying me I'll be the guy with a large glass of red wine in his hand. Bacardi Pete no more.

Brilliant.

Yes Peter an entirely different training regime then and much more fun and good football.However, certainly promising signs in this squad, most positive i've felt in years Dutot would probably have gotten a game then he looks the real deal

I have to say I was impressed with the squad for the Wolves game, and the overall performance. I always promised myself never to do a Bruce Springstein and go on about the "Glory Days". What's in the past is just that. Nice to reminisce with old friends but what's more important now is the future of the club. I agree the signs both on and off the pitch are very positive, and to see the youth development structure they have in place is very encouraging. Makes a lot of sense given the financial struggle all teams have these days.

Under 19's in Portugal training 3 times a day!! When we first started the trips abroad we trained once a day but not on match days. Out on the bevy every night (after the game).
Jimmy Hamilton was unconscious at the back of the team bus as the Border Patrol guys came on board, guns in holsters, to check our passports as we crossed over into Holland.
Big Ernie McGarr and me AWOL for 3 nights on the trot in Denmark but always managed to sneak back into the hotel before breakfast, and slip into the training gear.
Billy McPhee attempted to take us to a restaurant he had dined at the previous evening. After about an hour looking for it we realised we were now in Germany and had been in London the previous night!!
John Bernard getting thrown out of a brothel in the Red Light District in Amsterdam. That says it all about JB!
Pat Quinn asked me to look after a very young Robert Cairns, and unwittingly I took him to a gay bar. There was a band playing and I remember looking over to the dance floor as I lifted a Bacardi and coke to my lips and seeing all these guys dancing with each other. This was early 70's remember, and came as a bit of a shock to 2 very innocent young lads from the Kingdom.

I could go on but it's past my bedtime. Goodnight.

An East Fife Leg End
I have to say I was impressed with the squad for the Wolves game, and the overall performance. I always promised myself never to do a Bruce Springstein and go on about the "Glory Days". What's in the past is just that. Nice to reminisce with old friends but what's more important now is the future of the club. I agree the signs both on and off the pitch are very positive, and to see the youth development structure they have in place is very encouraging. Makes a lot of sense given the financial struggle all teams have these days.

Under 19's in Portugal training 3 times a day!! When we first started the trips abroad we trained once a day but not on match days. Out on the bevy every night (after the game).
Jimmy Hamilton was unconscious at the back of the team bus as the Border Patrol guys came on board, guns in holsters, to check our passports as we crossed over into Holland.
Big Ernie McGarr and me AWOL for 3 nights on the trot in Denmark but always managed to sneak back into the hotel before breakfast, and slip into the training gear.
Billy McPhee attempted to take us to a restaurant he had dined at the previous evening. After about an hour looking for it we realised we were now in Germany and had been in London the previous night!!
John Bernard getting thrown out of a brothel in the Red Light District in Amsterdam. That says it all about JB!
Pat Quinn asked me to look after a very young Robert Cairns, and unwittingly I took him to a gay bar. There was a band playing and I remember looking over to the dance floor as I lifted a Bacardi and coke to my lips and seeing all these guys dancing with each other. This was early 70's remember, and came as a bit of a shock to 2 very innocent young lads from the Kingdom.

Respect.

I dont know why we do it but Peter gets a couple of mentions in the Morton programme articles again! I suppose thats what happens when you're a leg end though!

An East Fife Leg End

Love it!
More of this stuff please.

Fadi the Fifer
An East Fife Leg End

Love it!

That's what you miss when you do not go to the legends days that we have had .

zak
Fadi the Fifer
An East Fife Leg End

Love it!

That's what you miss when you do not go to the legends days that we have had .

I was just thinking that Kenny.
This is like a Legends Day but without the enormous amount of drink consumed and of course Billy McPhee does not miss his footing on a message board.

See you lot did exceptionally well against the Bridie munchers,I think not.It'll be at least four or five to the Ton next week.

mind lets all bring our bag of millions to bayview when Morton vist Methil.

going for a 2-1 east fife. Hopefully we set-out our strongest team and players in the right positions on saturday to put in mind the leauge starts in two weeks time, they are recovering from their horror shock loss to Annan hurting in their minds so they will be proving something this week upto us to stop them play and take our chances on the breaks.

vikington
See you lot did exceptionally well against the Bridie munchers,I think not.It'll be at least four or five to the Ton next week.

Nearly as exceptionally well as your shower did against Annan Athletic in the same round of the same cup yesterday!!!

At least we went out to a side in the same Division as us, tell us how it feels to be pumped out of a cup by a Team two Divisions below you, don't think it's ever happened to us, at least we're only one Division below you!!!

The hurt won't be as bad I'm sure!!!

Must hurt even more when it's a player you have just released that scores the goal to put you out !

We're saving ourselves for the big competitions no the wee diddy cups.4-0 for the Ton.

Can you put your mother on? I'd like to speak to her.

vikington
We're saving ourselves for the big competitions no the wee diddy cups.4-0 for the Ton.

What, like you've done for all of the 140 years of your clubs rotten miserable existence? Still, you've got a lot to celebrate only a few more years to go until you can celebrate the centenary of Morton's only trophy. I'd be embarrassed to support such total mediocrity. I thought Raith Rovers were the biggest underachievers in Scottish fitba but Morton's record is even worse.

Have you played in Europe yet?Please don't associate us with an inferior side such as Raith Rovers.You lot are going to get a football lesson and it will happen next week-end.See you there plebs.For the other chap my mother doesn't talk to mongols.

Massive game for Morton and their players and fans. Good to see them getting what they obviously see as a significant day out against a team with a big history in the League Cup!!!

Just another game for us albeit against a mediocre team of overpaid, Weegie wannabe dafties!!!

EFFC 2 - 1 GMFC

Enjoy your day out in our cracking wee conurbation Morton fans, try not to steal anything!!!

vikington
Have you played in Europe yet?Please don't associate us with an inferior side such as Raith Rovers.You lot are going to get a football lesson and it will happen next week-end.See you there plebs.For the other chap my mother doesn't talk to mongols.

And you being her son and all - that is really cruel of her.

How much does she charge these days by the way?

What is the admission fee for Saturday?

vikington
For the other chap my mother doesn't talk to mongols.

That has to be a banning offence

I'm deserting The Bluebell for New Bayview on Saturday. Just have a feeling I may be the lucky mascot. Come and "shoot the breeze" if you are up in the lounge before the k.o. I'll try to get The Big Easy (Ernie)along as well. Mr McP could be on taxi duty but if not I'm sure he will be there to lend his not inconsiderate weight to the cause!!

Believe or not you have even more mentions in this weeks programme? I accept all major credit cards & cheques.

As you well know I was brought up in the Jim Baxter (JB)/Jock Fleming era at East Fife, and cash was always the order of the day with these guys. Even my benefit game proceeds were in cash. Remember this was JB of the colour TV bonus saga following our draw with Motherwell in the last game of the season to avoid relegation.

Set 3 aside for me. Any chance of a senior citizen's or indeed a Leg End discount?

An East Fife Leg End
As you well know I was brought up in the Jim Baxter (JB)/Jock Fleming era at East Fife, and cash was always the order of the day with these guys. Even my benefit game proceeds were in cash. Remember this was JB of the colour TV bonus saga following our draw with Motherwell in the last game of the season to avoid relegation.

Set 3 aside for me. Any chance of a senior citizen's or indeed a Leg End discount?

This is how AFTN should be all about fun and banter.

Hello boys see you this efftie.Come on the Ton.Get it right up them.

yel be greetin in yer buckie bottle on the bus hame

vikington
Hello boys see you this efftie.Come on the Ton.Get it right up them.

I hope your bike breaks and can't be fixed until after you go back to school.

easy it was so fuckin easy well boys and slappers how does it feel to play a real football team.GIRUY.I told you you were always going to be second.Now go and lie in your corner and ask your mother/granny what she did when she worked the docks.I would like to sat well played but I was brought up not to tell lies.Your board the money you have spent was really worth it.Bye Bye scum.

Took you 120 mins mate, if it was a league match it would have been 2-2 against a shite team? sit doon...

vikington
easy it was so fuckin easy well boys and slappers how does it feel to play a real football team.GIRUY.I told you you were always going to be second.Now go and lie in your corner and ask your mother/granny what she did when she worked the docks.I would like to sat well played but I was brought up not to tell lies.Your board the money you have spent was really worth it.Bye Bye scum.

Hahaha You still got beat by ANNAN

Take it we have signed Cyrus? Worst player with an East Fife shirt today and walked right into the team.

Cambuslang Fifer

Hahaha You still got beat by ANNAN

That's right!!!

We have never, ever lost to Annan, ever!!!

vikington

Someone please cheer me up and tell that this little bell end was chucked in the bay.

Ef
Take it we have signed Cyrus? Worst player with an East Fife shirt today and walked right into the team.

Bit of a joke to be honest, Surely one our own full time youngsters could have stepped-in?

Hopefully the bayview bite man could ask our manager the above question.

Well gentleman have just about finished my celebrations,your lot were shite and if you are happy with the money that is being spent on that you have to be arseholes.Your team is mince,betten by Forfar (who had a fantastic result today)and then by us what are you cunts wanting.I can say on today's performance you are shite.bye bye plebs and street walkers.

vikington
Well gentleman have just about finished my celebrations,your lot were shite and if you are happy with the money that is being spent on that you have to be arseholes.Your team is mince,betten by Forfar (who had a fantastic result today)and then by us what are you cunts wanting.I can say on today's performance you are shite.bye bye plebs and street walkers.

hope u had ur money on at the bookies asshole , 90 mins draw, I thought it was gonna be 0-5?

Ps.. Hamilton were way better than u lot, relegation fight this season for u lot

vikington

vikington you won fair and square no need to be a total knob though. Your team are pish let's be honest we were poor for ,85 mins to let us back in shows your not going to have a good season. Yofu won once we were down to 10. Your fans l spoke to thought you were mince. Enjoy the next round, I will with yet maw lol

vikington

glad it didn't go to pens as ur electronic tags would've beeped by the time u reached home

Youngsters is like last year not gonna happen. Waste of time for the boys for a whole year, I fear the same again this time around. I agree there are a few who could easily step in NOW, they even have a first touch an eye for a pass, so doubtful they will get the chance, but your right ask the manager and of course BM director of football (really)

BT stick to your fantasy mags they like your team are as close as you'll ever come to the real thing.By the way it's been a good wee while doing some fishing keep on biting you lot of trolls.Wullie Gray superstar I don't think.

Ef

So I can't understand that one! The boy did nothing, couldn't tackle, couldnt cross a ball and looked out of sorts yet he played the full 90. If he signed that is worrying he makes McBride look like joey Barton. Just watched the post match video and he says he had a good game. Alarm Bells screaming in the background. :(

vikington
BT stick to your fantasy mags they like your team are as close as you'll ever come to the real thing.By the way it's been a good wee while doing some fishing keep on biting you lot of trolls.Wullie Gray superstar I don't think.

Written at four in the morning; what's up? Your mother's clients keeping you awake?

Bon
Youngsters is like last year not gonna happen. Waste of time for the boys for a whole year, I fear the same again this time around. I agree there are a few who could easily step in NOW, they even have a first touch an eye for a pass, so doubtful they will get the chance, but your right ask the manager and of course BM director of football (really)

Totally agree. Ross Brown and Bradley Grieve should have been in that side today.

Yes only problem is the manager thinks he's got Scott brown and NOT, Ross ( as stated by his interview ) and there are planty of others that are as good if not better than what has been signed to date. I know somw will dis agrre but this is my opinion i have watched both the young lads now the full team with new signings and also training ok from outsid ethe fence when walking the dog, the young boys do not look out of place. me. Not interested in the youth full time boys not sure why they took them on yet but I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.

I made three youngsters in the squad yesterday (Grieve, Brown and Flaconer), yes? Surely that is a sign of bringing though the youngsters; you can't expect double figure of youth players in every squad, that doesn't work and doesn't benefit them. We need to integrate them gradually and if they make the grade then keep them in. Our squad is hardly full of veterans as it is, so a squad filled with youth and young pro's would be like lambs to the slaughter against an outfit like Morton. I have already seen more youth players given a chance this season than any other year in recent memory.

westcoastfifer
I made three youngsters in the squad yesterday (Grieve, Brown and Flaconer), yes? Surely that is a sign of bringing though the youngsters; you can't expect double figure of youth players in every squad, that doesn't work and doesn't benefit them. We need to integrate them gradually and if they make the grade then keep them in. Our squad is hardly full of veterans as it is, so a squad filled with youth and young pro's would be like lambs to the slaughter against an outfit like Morton. I have already seen more youth players given a chance this season than any other year in recent memory.

Not denying that I'm talking about the big picture watch this space. I would like to think some one from inside the club would come out and say what is going on the truth nothing else Director of Football would be a good start. Don't believe all you read guys, I'm sure BM will put something out within the week.

Everyone has opinions about which players should start week in week out. I have reservations about some of our players myself, but I am not qualified to pick the team and the manager is. He watches and trains the players several times a week, so I'd be inclined to trust his judgement over someone who walks the dog past the training ground.

I've never seen us use so much young guys before and as has been pointed out, you can't just throw a whole team of under 19s into a match, especially against a side like Morton. The manager will rotate the young guys in the first team and some of them will prove their worth, over time holding down starting roles.

la révolution du Methil
Everyone has opinions about which players should start week in week out. I have reservations about some of our players myself, but I am not qualified to pick the team and the manager is. He watches and trains the players several times a week, so I'd be inclined to trust his judgement over someone who walks the dog past the training ground.

I've never seen us use so much young guys before and as has been pointed out, you can't just throw a whole team of under 19s into a match, especially against a side like Morton. The manager will rotate the young guys in the first team and some of them will prove their worth, over time holding down starting roles.

Not disagreeing with anything you guys are saying, what I will say is I have spoken to a person within the club not a player I might add. All is not as Rosie as we are to believe, I' sure it will come out what is going on in due course. Definitely friction around the club, and friction or discord in the club can not be good for a team gelling.

I don't know anything about the behind the scenes at the club, but I do know that everyone associated with the club must be long tired of 'all is not well' stuff, we've had to put up with this for years.

I'd think everyone at the club wants to move forward, and from the outside looking in it looks to me like that is the case. Not sure what point you're even trying to make because the manager is playing under 19 guys in the first team every week.

If a club official is telling people that things aren't good behind the scenes at the club then that is very disappointing, but things tend to get blown out of proportion at football clubs where small matters can be made out to be huge conflicts. There are always conflicts in any club or any workplace, especially now that we have players and coaches working full time.

Like I said though, people are tired of hearing about things going badly at Bayview, and supporters coming on here to stir things up based on hearsay won't help matters. We need to be together going into the new season, we've come a long way in a few months so lets stay positive and prepare to back the team to victory against the Pars next week.

la révolution du Methil
I don't know anything about the behind the scenes at the club, but I do know that everyone associated with the club must be long tired of 'all is not well' stuff, we've had to put up with this for years.

I'd think everyone at the club wants to move forward, and from the outside looking in it looks to me like that is the case. Not sure what point you're even trying to make because the manager is playing under 19 guys in the first team every week.

If a club official is telling people that things aren't good behind the scenes at the club then that is very disappointing, but things tend to get blown out of proportion at football clubs where small matters can be made out to be huge conflicts. There are always conflicts in any club or any workplace, especially now that we have players and coaches working full time.

Like I said though, people are tired of hearing about things going badly at Bayview, and supporters coming on here to stir things up based on hearsay won't help matters. We need to be together going into the new season, we've come a long way in a few months so lets stay positive and prepare to back the team to victory against the Pars next week.

Like I said above not disagreeing only saying what I have been told, won't say who by yet, if there is anything in it, it will come out in the next few weeks of that I'm sure.
I agree with you people need to get together, if there is any disruption within sort it early the silly stuff translates onto the park, and in training etc...

Either you tell the forum ''what you know' or you can't expect anyone to take what you're saying seriously. I've lost count of the number of people over the years, who have claimed to know something sinister is going on, and then no news of it ever materialises.

vikington
the more you come on here the more I realise what a complete tit you are. I'm glad that we mean so much to you that you feel the need to even come on here in the 1st place. You seem to forget ur lot were beaten by Annan and u's couldn't beat us in normal time! Wow, stand by everyone, Morton are on fire!! TOOL!!

Bon,
You appear as a new poster this season and have previously confessed you don't get to many games yet here you are posting about another rumour you have heard. Your last rumour was about Dutot and Manu which was pish but now you pass off as a rumour, from someone inside the club, that there is internal unrest.
Do you really think that in any business, when a previous board has been shunted sideways, that everything is sweetness and light. You are stating the obvious,not passing on hot insider news.

Bon

Like I said above not disagreeing only saying what I have been told, won't say who by yet, if there is anything in it, it will come out in the next few weeks of that I'm sure.
I agree with you people need to get together, if there is any disruption within sort it early the silly stuff translates onto the park, and in training etc...

So to recap: We don't know who you are, we don't know who you've spoken to, and we don't know what the problem is. But it might or might not come out!

DPH
vikington
the more you come on here the more I realise what a complete tit you are. I'm glad that we mean so much to you that you feel the need to even come on here in the 1st place. You seem to forget ur lot were beaten by Annan and u's couldn't beat us in normal time! Wow, stand by everyone, Morton are on fire!! TOOL!!

He's a Lino in disguise!

It's amazing what you catch whem you go fishing theses days.Have a good season.I was only winding you up great fun.By the way I usually post as Cowdengelly ya muppets.

Honestly mate your a complete WANK, sitting up till 4 in the morning making comments on this while everyone is sleeping for work or family... you obviously have neither because your probably a wee jake baw, thinkin your the big man ON THIS didny see anyone at the game having anything to say about this matter. Where East Fife come from we call people like you SHITEBAGS! Away and hide in the corner ya wee POOF! P.S if anyone has anything to say about my spelling it just proves your a sad old man... i dont talk or text in perfect manner and neither do any of the people reading this so why would i write in perfect English?

MiniFifer
Honestly mate your a complete WANK, sitting up till 4 in the morning making comments on this while everyone is sleeping for work or family... you obviously have neither because your probably a wee jake baw, thinkin your the big man ON THIS didny see anyone at the game having anything to say about this matter. Where East Fife come from we call people like you SHITEBAGS! Away and hide in the corner ya wee POOF! P.S if anyone has anything to say about my spelling it just proves your a sad old man... i dont talk or text in perfect manner and neither do any of the people reading this so why would i write in perfect English?

"i dont talk or text in perfect manner and neither do any of the people reading this so why would i write in perfect English?[/quote]"

Because you can't maybe?