Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Music at the stadium

Hello fans of east fife, this is a message to all fans we are aware u would like the music changed at the stadium every month music@EFFC will post to let you all know we are accepting fans choices for the music played at the stadium. Here's how you can submit your suggestions: burn them on to a CD and hand them into the club office for the attention of David Irvine. Guys there are a few rules they cannot be offensive in anyway and they must build a positive atmoshere and cater to all fans young and old. We have also seen a few comments regarding one goal celebration if you have any suggestions burn them on a separate disc. I can assure fans all CD's will be accepted and listened to and ultimately played at home matches. We would like some for the remaining preseasons and the Morton game on the 3 rd of August.

C'mon fife lets have a good upward season

Re: Music at the stadium

Don't lose "Black & Gold", it's really good to here that back again and remember what a great season we had when it was originally released and we adopted it in Season 2007-08!!!

Or did Sam Sparro see how well we were doing and then write the song about us, I'm not sure???

I might be alone in this thinking, but music for goal celebrations is a bit tacky and artificial.

Just the roar of the crowd and a further roar when the goalscorer's name is read out.

Simple yet effective

WullieBroonIsGod
I might be alone in this thinking, but music for goal celebrations is a bit tacky and artificial.

Just the roar of the crowd and a further roar when the goalscorer's name is read out.

Simple yet effective

Totally agree!

The club should treat it as the stadium Juke Box....2-3 pounds a request.

Music@EFFC
Hello fans of east fife, this is a message to all fans we are aware u would like the music changed at the stadium every month music@EFFC will post to let you all know we are accepting fans choices for the music played at the stadium. Here's how you can submit your suggestions: burn them on to a CD and hand them into the club office for the attention of David Irvine. Guys there are a few rules they cannot be offensive in anyway and they must build a positive atmoshere and cater to all fans young and old. We have also seen a few comments regarding one goal celebration if you have any suggestions burn them on a separate disc. I can assure fans all CD's will be accepted and listened to and ultimately played at home matches. We would like some for the remaining preseasons and the Morton game on the 3 rd of August.

C'mon fife lets have a good upward season

What's a CD?

A compact disk nosey crossbar and I can assure all fans black and gold will stay

what sort of running time are you after ?

I would have thought "Born under a bad sign"would have suited your shit.

and your song would be its a family affair eh vikington.

Ah but we don't keep it in the family unlike the Methil minkies.

Section J
WullieBroonIsGod

Simple yet effective

Totally agree!

Didn't like it at first but the younger generation do and they are the future lifeblood of the club. Players like it too. A good example of keeping tradition - Telstar and introducing new ideas?