Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fash

The fash man......Easily 170+ goals for leven over the last 3/4 years..........75% of them top quality goals ! Cheeky chip penaltys in the dying minutes of scotish cup ties. Turning eastvale defenders inside out, tearing KTID to shreds in the fife cup final.......19/20 years old.......Reeeeeeking of goals that's all !!!

Re: Fash

Amateur level. Different kettle o fish noo tho. Gd luck to the boy, hope it works out.

LTID
The fash man......Easily 170+ goals for leven over the last 3/4 years..........75% of them top quality goals ! Cheeky chip penaltys in the dying minutes of scotish cup ties. Turning eastvale defenders inside out, tearing KTID to shreds in the fife cup final.......19/20 years old.......Reeeeeeking of goals that's all !!!

The level he has played at is for booze bags and fat can't run players. Time will tell if he is good enough to be starting every week. Yesterday he was lightweight and shoved off ball too much . I hope he does well but you would think he has played at good level the way you talk about him

The level he has played at is for booze bags and fat can't run players. Time will tell if he is good enough to be starting every week. Yesterday he was lightweight and shoved off ball too much . I hope he does well but you would think he has played at good level the way you talk about him[/quote]

He was only on 5 mins give the guy a chance you hypocritical bastards

Well said Zak......as for the other numpty s who probs haven't even kicked a ball, I'm sure the training an experience fash gets for what ever length of time he is with eastfife will do him the world of good. Local boy raw talent he will grabs the chance by the balls an give it 110% !! Peace out

Fash is an exciting young talent but hopefully fans don't expect too much too soon. Let him settle in to full time trainingand learn from the experienced pros at the club and I'm sure he can have a huge future for us.

Hes on 350 a week and from amateur level? hes also very cocky like suarez, hated by alot of people! about 300 people were yelling for his legs to get broken at civic week a few months back...

MiniFifer
Hes on 350 a week and from amateur level? hes also very cocky like suarez, hated by alot of people! about 300 people were yelling for his legs to get broken at civic week a few months back...

Try 30 quid a week no way is he getting paid that sort of money when stoney was only on 100 quid from that level few years ago.

MiniFifer

Strikes again.

MiniFifer

MiniFifer...........LARGE tosser ! Away an play with the rest of you're keyboard warriors ! What was your talent at 19 years of age ? Lego ? Pogz ? Climbing trees ? Playing in the mud ?

Suarez is cocky and very good. Most top sportsmen are arrogant in a certain way. It's called self belief!! British people have an issue with that, self belief does not equal arrogance. The 300 people are called jealous, need to pick on the talented one. Good luck to the lad, hope we give him a chance as fans.

Spot on Doug. You need to have that self belief to make it.

I hope he's cocky as fuck and bangs the goals in whilst showing it.

Great to see a local lad like him sign. We need more of that.

It'll take him some time to find his feet at this level, so let's just hope the fans give him that and we've none of the pish spouted by MiniFifer.

Sometimes you have to fucking wonder why anyone actually wants to sign for us with some of the supporters we have.

Im telling you hes 350 a week, they had to give him enough to quit his job and go full time, plus ive heard it from the horses mouth fact!

Ask the boy yourself! listen to the old men slating 20 year olds... it was 250 to start with but Fash was unwilling to quit his job so they matched his wages... FACT

Actually played football all my life, played for Cowdung at u15s level and won a league winners medal and a runners up scottish cup medal, won the fife cup with my school, won 2 leagues at fife youth level and finally won the fife sunday amateur 2nd divsion with the bayview after our first season the ger, so shut it old man! the supporters bus of 4 years ago know we well, no been to an away game since lol! im down the high street with my guitar if you want to argue this out?

Who cares what he's on. He's signed up to play for East Fife and I for one think it's great to see a local kid play for East Fife. Good luck to him.

Ive known him since Aberhill Primary, fash is all about pals, he doesnt care about any team, he should have been honoured to be playing for Leven but only turned up when it suited him and left as soon as his "pals" go to a different team, scoring at civic week and running away doing backflips and screaming its too easy? im totally for local talent but fash is a prick on the park and an even bigger one outside!

Honored to play for Leven?

He can be the biggest prick in history for all i care. It's about time we had a player with a bit of attitude and arrogance. If he backs it up with goals.

I'm sure you've said all of that to his face tho?

You've heard it from the horses mouth?? So you've spoken to him personally? Why would you do that if he's such a prick?

MiniFifer
Ive known him since Aberhill Primary, fash is all about pals, he doesnt care about any team, he should have been honoured to be playing for Leven but only turned up when it suited him and left as soon as his "pals" go to a different team, scoring at civic week and running away doing backflips and screaming its too easy? im totally for local talent but fash is a prick on the park and an even bigger one outside!

Behave yourself son

MiniFifer

Away an play with the buses.........Being jealous gets you no place in life kid, if he is one of you're "Pals" u should be rooting for him after sharing a flourishing short lived youth career with him........."Heres what you could of done" !

Re: Fashtbt

LTID
MiniFifer

Away an play with the buses.........Being jealous gets you no place in life kid, if he is one of you're "Pals" u should be rooting for him after sharing a flourishing short lived youth career with him........."Heres what you could of done" !

i know nothing about this lad but he's been given the chance to make a career out of football. It's up to him to show if he is mature enough to take that chance. The new regime will not put up with any crap of that I'm sure but let's the give the boy a chance and give him the backing he deserves at this very early stage in his Fife career.