Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dunfermline tickets

Heard that the Dunfermline match is going to be all ticket but it seems to me that its been left really late on in the day for that. If they go on sale this week, it would seem to me that there's no way the club will sell all the tickets in a week and a half. If anything the attendance could be much lower than need be.
I'd rather it be pay at the gate and lets see some decent queues outside Bayview on a matchday like the old days

Re: Dunfermline tickets

It would be difficult to put the tickets on sale any earlier as you won't know until after Tuesday if Dunfermline are going to even be in existence by the 10th of August.
If it was a cup replay, they are generally 10 days after the original tie and clubs seem to manage to administer ticket sales without too much difficulty.

Jimbob
I'd rather it be pay at the gate and lets see some decent queues outside Bayview on a matchday like the old days

agree and having to travel to Fife to pick up tickets for me is going to be a nightmare with two weeks to go

if it is all ticket do season ticket holders have to get one or just turn up at the turnstile as normal?? I'm new to this way of doing things.

newby
if it is all ticket do season ticket holders have to get one or just turn up at the turnstile as normal?? I'm new to this way of doing things.

Match 1 is your ticket mate just take your book with you

Cheers BT

Any news on how effc supporters club members get tickets

Jimbob
Heard that the Dunfermline match is going to be all ticket but it seems to me that its been left really late on in the day for that. If they go on sale this week, it would seem to me that there's no way the club will sell all the tickets in a week and a half. If anything the attendance could be much lower than need be.
I'd rather it be pay at the gate and lets see some decent queues outside Bayview on a matchday like the old days [/quote

Is it a ticket match and if/ when do they go on sale!!!

scuba
Any news on how effc supporters club members get tickets

Scuba when the club announce the sale of the tickets for the game take your membership card down to the club and you will get your ticket. Remember it's only one ticket per member, hope this helps.

Cheers Cazza helps millions

scuba
Cheers Cazza helps millions

Does the supporters club really have so many members? There will be many dissapointed!

I'll be pleasantly Surprised if this game is anywhere near a sellout.

Tickets will be on sale on Friday due to the short time it will be open to all fans. Remember if you are a season ticket holder you don't need a ticket as its number 1 on your season ticket.

Last night I was told by the receptionist that I had to exchange my season ticket voucher for a match ticket for the Dunfermline game.

Can someone give me the correct information please.

Jim M
Last night I was told by the receptionist that I had to exchange my season ticket voucher for a match ticket for the Dunfermline game.

All Season Ticket holders and over 80 passes must obtain a ticket from the Office for the Dunfermline match. You should present your season ticket to the Office and you will be given a match ticket.
You cannot just turn up on the day of the match and enter the turnstyles without a match ticket.
The tickets will be available from Friday 2nd August at 9.15am.
The receptionist was quite correct with the information given.

Will season ticket holders be guarenteed their usual seat for the all ticket games??

Will season ticket holders without access to the internet be aware of this?

Can I pick up my Dunfermline ticket on the 10th of August at bayview ?

I can see why the club are doing this, but your cutting it a bit fine for first game of season

East Fife FC
Jim M

All Season Ticket holders and over 80 passes must obtain a ticket from the Office for the Dunfermline match. You should present your season ticket to the Office and you will be given a match ticket.
You cannot just turn up on the day of the match and enter the turnstyles without a match ticket.
The tickets will be available from Friday 2nd August at 9.15am.
The receptionist was quite correct with the information given.

Well this contradicts information given on the tannoy system at the game last night.

Piss up in a brewery??

Heres hoping we are selling the away tickets also.Wouldn`t trust that lot along the road,they have previous for late or non payment of tickets

This is a complete shambles and there is no way its going to end up being a sell out. I'd be surprised is more than 600 east fife tickets are sold in such a short period of time.
Can anyone tell me why season ticket holders have to have separate tickets??????????

ONLY 1200 AT LAST HOME GAME AGAINST THE PARS

Tickets on sale Friday from 9.30am does anyone know the maximum that can be bought by each fan!!

I'm currently on holiday and won't make it home til this Saturday night so I'll have no chance..
Wondering if any unsold tickets be available for general sale on match day?

Hope newby reads this and gets his ticket after i gave him duff info. Sorry mate. Just as you thought we took a step forward 2 steps back. As you say 1200 at last pars game. They have a shite away support may be a bit better now they have sorted the money men out. Funny how the club think we all live in lower methil and can just pop along to the ground. Aaaah

Crazy idea from east fife! Who on earth came up with this stupid plan?

Hi BT. yes I did read the ticket fiasco. Not your fault mate but all should be well.
At Celtic game last night and announcer seemed to verify what you told me!!!!

Club need to address this.

Just read on the official site that anyone unable to pick up tickets can get intouch with the club and they will post tickets. 01333 426323

scuba
Just read on the official site that anyone unable to pick up tickets can get intouch with the club and they will post tickets. 01333 426323

I gather this is just for unallocated season ticket holders, and not people like myself who live 40 miles from Bayview?!

Re: Dunfermline tickets from official site

The match between East Fife and Dunfermline on Saturday, 10th August will be all ticket. These tickets will be available from Reception on Friday, 2nd August from 9.30am onwards.

Season Ticket Holders and over 80s passes should note that they must obtain a ticket for their seat. They should present their season ticket to the Office and a seating ticket will be given. All holders must obtain these tickets as the season ticket alone presented on the day of the match will not be enough to gain entry or guarantee the seat.

Public sales of tickets will be on Friday also.

Soc
scuba

I gather this is just for unallocated season ticket holders, and not people like myself who live 40 miles from Bayview?!

Try phoning them and finding out by yourself mate.

That is a jolly good idea!
Thank you!

Sigh!
Soc
scuba

Try phoning them and finding out by yourself mate.

What's a phone?

Change to allocation of tickets for season ticket holders with seat allocation. See official site for details

Seen the website update.
Well done to the board for listening to the fans. Common sense has prevailed!

Change to Allocation of Dunfermline Tickets
01 August 2013

Change to Arrangements for Season Tickets re Dunfermline Match

Following feedback from fans we are changing the arrangements.

Season ticket holders who have an allocated seat number can use voucher 1 on the day and DO NOT have to collect a separate ticket.

You can tell if you have an allocated seat by looking at the front of your season ticket book.

If you have any doubts contact us on 01333 426323

Season ticket holders who do NOT have an allocated seat number must contact the club by phone or email or in person to get their ticket allocated.

Fingers crossed, someone has picked up a ticket for me..
Was just wondering if anyone had been for theirs and got any vibes about how the sales were going?

What's the admission prices for league games this season? Can't find this info on official site?

DPH it's the same as last season - £13.00.

Thanks for pointing out the omission.

Eugene Clarke
DPH it's the same as last season - £13.00.

Thanks forAdmission Prices: 2012/2013

Adult = £13

Senior Citizens = £10

Child = £5

Parent and child = £16

Parent and 2 children = £19

pointing out the omission.

These are the admission prices from last year per EF. official site.

Good stuff. Prices have not went up in 3 years now.