Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Apology

I have had a conversation with a moderator who has pointed out that I have, in the past, been very rude and offensive to my fellow fans. I sincerely apologise for that.

Re: Apology

Fair play for coming on here and making the peace

:-)

Now that hes made his apology I hope all these people that have abused him will come on and apologise too and show the same amount of tolerance that they have been preaching to him.

Censorship
Now that hes made his apology I hope all these people that have abused him will come on and apologise too and show the same amount of tolerance that they have been preaching to him.

If they wish to then great - if not lets just move on. There's fitbaw to talk about.

Yes. Fair play.

Appreciate the sentiment and olive branch Exile.

So, EVERYONE, let's draw a line in the sand, keep things civil, move on and talk about a Fife league derby we haven't had for many a moon.

Exile/Bette Noir/Right Thinking and Tory
I have had a conversation with a moderator who has pointed out that I have, in the past, been very rude and offensive to my fellow fans. I sincerely apologise for that.

Ian/Exile/Bette Noir/Right thinking and Tory you can shove your apology where the sun does not visit.
Your not liked on here and i personally cant stand you.
You`re a sad little obnoxious man with issues and not very intelligent.
This forum would be a lot better without you.

Mon the Fife.

Your intolerant post shows that you are no better than him Andy.

At least he doesn't call everyone an iron hoof like the homophobic racist that Davitt is

Blah blah blah. Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb. He said, she said, they said blaaaaah......
Mon the Fife

Im sorry too

I'm sorry that aftn has went to pig shit! Big game today and hardly a word on it! Anyway, just away to leave for Bayview, good luck lads. Mon the Fife

ANDY
Exile/Bette Noir/Right Thinking and Tory

Ian/Exile/Bette Noir/Right thinking and Tory you can shove your apology where the sun does not visit.
Your not liked on here and i personally cant stand you.
You`re a sad little obnoxious man with issues and not very intelligent.
This forum would be a lot better without you.

Mon the Fife.

Bless.