Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BURGER trip to The Rangers 31/8/13

Choo choo to Glasgow from Haymarket with Groupsave works out at £8.20 return if groups of 5 travelling together, need to factor in fare to and from Edinburgh and underground to Ibrox. All those in favour let me know.

Ta.

Re: BURGER trip to The Rangers 31/8/13

£8.20?! Bargain. If you guys chip in and with the Elgin leftover winnings for my flight, I'm there.

i am an aye

Is it all-ticket or can you pay on the day?

I'm guessing it's all ticket. The league cup game last season was all ticket.

Roysh.

Am in. Window seat please

I'm in

Only £18 to get in, nice to see the prices are being kept low for the lower leagues

Notice that its a pound cheaper to get in home end at ibrox.
with only 420 tickets given to us, it may be an option

420? Is that right? Don't we have nearly 400 season ticket holders this season?

it was 420 or 480 something like half the support we took thru for the cup game, and yes we have about 400+ season ticket holders.

No mention of us getting more if required....there running scared fae the fife x

Row q for a singing section....... "Where you there when we won 3-2 at Gretna"

S-Pat
Only £18 to get in, nice to see the prices are being kept low for the lower leagues

They are playing the most successful team in the division so I can understand why they'd want to charge a premium.

What's happening ticket wise when do they go on sale.

Noisy crossbar
Row q for a sin
ging section....... "Where you there when we won 3-2 at Gretna"

I am expecting another Stranraer away - everyone singing for 980 minutes.

C'est what?
Noisy crossbar
Row q for a sin
ging section....... "Where you there when we won 3-2 at Gretna"

I am expecting another Stranraer away - everyone singing for 980 minutes.

What's the Jack for Saturday?

I cannot make this tie unfortunately but best wishes to the BURGERS on their travels. Beware the ClockWork Orange!

Fife Flyer on Saturday could be a good bet.