Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fantasy Premier League

Is there going to be an AFTN Fantasy league this year?

Re: Fantasy Premier League

There didn't seem a lot of interest last year, but I've gone with creating one on the official one this time around and not Sky Sports.

If people prefer Sky, can look at that instead, but I think a change would be good.

So to enter/register go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com.

Pick your team and click Join League.

The code to join the AFTN League is:

2246421-468409

I know it's short notice so if people want we can delay scores counting until Week 2. For now it will be from tomorrow.

Let me know your thoughts asap.

Decided due to the timescale and the early first kick off tomorrow, we'll start the scoring for our League from Week 2, so still lots of time to get your team in and get an idea of who is looking good

Totally disagree with this decision! This should start from the first game just like a proper season.
There are plenty of people in the league who have submitted teams and if you haven`t already then unlucky.

Really disappointing if someones strikers have scored today and it doesn`t count.

Tam
Totally disagree with this decision! This should start from the first game just like a proper season.
There are plenty of people in the league who have submitted teams and if you haven`t already then unlucky.

Really disappointing if someones strikers have scored today and it doesn`t count.

Busy?

You have Benteke in your team then Tam?!!

AND feckin` Sturridge!!!!!

I've got RVP.

Which idiot came up with the idea to start in Week 2?

Nightmare.

I just picked a computer generated team initially to get the League set up, then picked a proper team at work yesterday but must not have saved it right, so stuck with a bizarre fucking squad!

They scored some good points mind you yesterday, so maybe there's something in that.

Played my wildcard so could pick a new team for the start of the AFTN league.

28 in it so far. Let's try and get it up to at least 50 by the time it kicks off.

Spread the word.

GoF
I've got RVP.

Which idiot came up with the idea to start in Week 2?

99 points this week...and it doesnt count in this league. Bugger

Yeah I'm regretting that decision now!

So to bump this up, no scores have counted yet so you still have time to get your team in.

Open to all fans, worldwide, no matter who you support.

Nice mixture of Fife and Whitecaps fans at the moment.

GoF

And Raith Rovers & Sounders

GoF

So to bump this up, no scores have counted yet so you still have time to get your team in.

This is ridiculous!! Some teams have now played 2 games and it still doesn`t count??

Scores should have counted from the first game. If not, then it should have been from Monday.

Ewan
GoF

Nice to see you supporting the Rovers, Face?

Jonathan
Ewan
GoF

Nice to see you supporting the Rovers, Face?

Not a chance. Go Sounders though!

Tam
GoF

This is ridiculous!! Some teams have now played 2 games and it still doesn`t count??

Scores should have counted from the first game. If not, then it should have been from Monday.

Just waiting for Benteke to not score any more goals now Tam!

Couldn't count from Monday as that and Wed were still classed as Week 1.

This week for sure!

Still time to join AFTN's Fantasy Premier League mini league. Scoring doesn't start till tomorrow.

All the details
HERE.