Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Parking at Ibrox

Looking for some advice, planning on driving through to the Rangers game next week.

What's the parking situation? I know they have an official car park (at £7 a car) but are away fans welcome in there? And where exactly is it?

I guess I could street park (paying the obligatory quid to the local wheeler dealer, tis Glasgow after all) and walk to the stadium, though obviously I'll have to make sure it's not on the route to the underground station as getting out after the game will be a nightmare.

Any advice welcomed

Re: Parking at Ibrox

Last time we booked the car into the official car park across from the stadium. Best to pre book via the interweb.

Noisy crossbar
Last time we booked the car into the official car park across from the stadium. Best to pre book via the interweb.

Cheers Noisy, will check it out

There is local industrial units let you park there got a guy wi a yellow vest so should be ok. they still cost ye a 5r.

Free parking near bbc buliding near the clyde over science bridge.
Take georges square turn off M8 go through the town past georges square then head right down the toon to the broomloan and head towards white science bridge and over that should keep on the road towards a industrial buliding on the left past bbc buliding, park in there its free did this the last game with Rangers with ef.
Though leaving car its a 5min walk up towards subway etc but meaning walking with the other fans of blue and keep yerself to yourself yer fine my man