Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cedric Tuta - injured/out of favour??

Just having a wee look at the first goalscorer odds on McBookie.
They have Tuta priced at 28/1??
Has anything happened through the week to suggest he won't start? Injury?

These bookmakers have also priced Christian Nade as favourite? He's only just resumed training so I'm assuming it's ignorance on their part, mixing Christian and Kevin up?

Very strange.

Anyway I stuck a substantial sum on big Cedric (a whole £2 )

Re: Cedric Tuta - injured/out of favour??

That's a decent price, he was fine in first half I thought he just tired last half hour.
With stonie moving into mid he should get better support.

Actual laugh out loud at your user name

Managed to sneak £1.50 on him... shhhh

Would stonie take penalty`s or Liam or ?

Anycunt heard anything about Dutot ???

Liam took the pen at Forfar.

He was up front with Pat Clarke that day

Hi Ian, just to let you know,we can`t accept your bet that you will be the 1st goalscorer for Airdrie tonight,sorry!

I've stuck the grand total of 5 of the finest British pound coins on Big Cedric.

This is the best bet I have EVER seen. 9-1 to score anytime - yes please, here's a million quid....look after it for me until tomorrow please then give me 10 million back - ta.

Could not resist 250/1 for hat-trick too 50p stuck a tenner on to score anytime 9/1 ... mon the cedric

Price has come in to 18/1.

The Bayview boys must be tucking in to the prices offered.

Go on big Ced!

Incidentally if he doesn't play, your stake will be refunded. Likewise if he's a sub and the first goal is scored before he comes on.