Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Support

Good chance of our first 3 points today lets get behind the team and make some fu##ing noise!

Re: Support

What all ten of you?

The stock car racing keeps your club going, enough said.

The fact that i snorted juice out my nose and burst into tears reading that tells you everything.

Away ye go ya crackpot.

I haven`t laughed so much in a long time! A Cowdensmelly fan slagging another clubs attendance!

Cowdengelly
What all ten of you?

Didn't ken ye had mare supporters than ef, did yer gypsies comeback?

Away and chase yer sheep

Attendance 809, not too shabby considering we've lost our last four games!

Did Arbroath bring many?

Shows the potential we have in the area though. Hopefully we can be getting regular four figure crowds for most of the season once the team starts to click.

was disappointed with Arbroath turn out today never even seen a bus ? ...all east fife support not many spaces in home end ...big q outside before KO for season ticket gate ...never seen that before

Could only be around 50-60 Arbroath fans at the game if that.