Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Big Anne Tattoo

I wonder if anyone can help me?I have reached a crisis point in my life and I feel I must send out a cry for help.I am considering getting a Big Anne Tattoo and hope someone can point me in the right direction.How much do they cost?Are they sair?Where can I get my hands on an original photo to take to the tattooist?Please help me!!!!

Re: Big Anne Tattoo

Get an EFFC tattoo instead.

Yeah - how about
"rangers 0 - east fife 3
31 Aug 2013"

Noisy Crossbar
Yeah - how about
"rangers 0 - east fife 3
31 Aug 2013"

Show them there's life in the old dog by getting that tattoo done before Saturday.

A Big Anne tattoo is not for the faint hearted.Its a quality piece of work particularly popular with the Asian population.Stick to the rangers 0 east fife 3!

Who is she anyway?

Hmmm, as a Phsycologist, I am reading this with interest. I`m assuming the person mentioned is in his late forties or approaching fifty years of age? I take it he has a family that has possibly grown up? In these circumstances, it is very common for people to develop a syndrome known as B.Y.T (Betty Young Thing). This can either have a positive affect on their life or can have the opposite affect.
In some instances, sufferers can develop a taste in bad clothes and that is also a cry for help in their B.Y.T symptoms.

Hopefully, they can reach a time in their life where inner calm can be achieved.

BYT,holy shit!Haven`t heard of a BYT case in about 30 years.Asian,Big Anne tatt,outlandish claes,age related mental health issues?Can`t for the life of me think who this dude is!

WHO IS BIG ANNE?